Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

Registration and Application Guidelines

1 post in this topic

Pai9R0S.png

Registration and Application Since we are not a JCInk or Invisionfree role playing site—but rather an existing forum with a role playing game within it—in order to join you must first register as a member of the forum under any username of your choosing (not your character name or the god you may have been reincarnated from). Once you register and are approved as a member, you may begin the application process for New Gods. You may reserve your claims as a guest in the appropriate thread before registering as a member and submitting your application as a new thread.

You are only permitted to use the template and format given for your application. If your application is not formatted correctly/the template given is not used, you will not be approved under any circumstance.

Below is an outline of what’s included in the application/profiles:

CHARACTER NAME: The given name of your character. First, Middle (if applicable), Last.
CANON NAME: The name of the god or goddess your character is the reincarnation of, if applicable. If you're applying as a mortal, simply indicate "N/A; Mortal".
ASSOCIATIONS: The things your god or goddess is associated with, if applicable (i.e.; Aphrodite is associated with love). If you're applying as a mortal, simply indicate "N/A; Mortal"
ALIAS: Any potential nickname your character might have.
FACE CLAIM: The name of the actor or model you will be using to portray your character. Face claims are limited to actors, models and musicians active/relevant between the years 1998 and 2003; they also must have reached 18 years of age by December 2000. Unfortunately, we will not be permitting politicians, athletes, wrestlers or other personalities from the decade, in order to be able to make references to the setting. For musicians, models and actors, the face claim must not be referenced at all in game if claimed. Also be sure that whichever face claim you decide upon matches up aesthetically with the year the game is set. Example being if you are using Brad Pitt as a face claim, make sure he looks as he would in the year 2000 or around that time/as close to that time as possible. Accuracy is key, so try to be as accurate as possible when selecting your face claim and your photos/GIFs. If applicable, also note that your face claim/character does not necessarily have to be the same gender as the god or goddess you have reincarnated from; however, we’d like to keep the male to female ratio as balanced as possible, so we’ll deal with it on a case by case basis.
AGE / APPARENT AGE: The age of your character, mortal or reincarnation. Like your face claims, all characters must be 18 years of age or over in 1997. In relation to your claims, we have a 5+/5- rule implemented, meaning your character can either be 5 years older or 5 years younger than the 1997 age of your face claim.
SEXUALITY: Your character’s sexual orientation or preference
PRONOUNS: The pronouns you’d like your character to be referred to as.
PLACE OF BIRTH: The birth place of your character.
DATE OF BIRTH: The birth or rebirth date of your character.
ZODIAC: The astrological sign of your character
MORAL ALIGNMENT: Your character’s moral/ethical view on life, the universe, etc. (i.e.; Lawful Good, Chaotic Neutral, etc.)
CHARACTER TRAITS: Adjectives used to describe your character. 5 minimum.
VIEWS: General views on the world and society.
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES: Your character’s defining physical traits (i.e.; eye color, hair color, body type, etc.)
MUSICAL TASTE: The genre(s) of music or a list of artists your character is into.
AESTHETIC: Your character’s style in everything from apparel to art to design.
LIFESTYLE: Your character’s way of life, social group and hobbies.
CLASS: Your character’s social class/economic status
GENEALOGY: Your character's known relevant or immediate family members.

BIOGRAPHY: Insight into your character, their history and how they came to be the human they are today; their backstory, family, greatest relationships, aspirations, motivations, habits, vices, virtues, etc. This is where we really wanna get to know them as best as possible. 600 words minimum for tier one canons, 450 words minimum for tier two canons, and 300 words minimum for tier three and humans/mortals. No maximum.

PLATONIC: Describe in detail any platonic relationships you are seeking.
ANTAGONISTIC: Describe in detail any antagonistic relationships you are seeking.
ROMANTIC: Describe in detail any romantic relationships you are seeking.
OTHER: Add anything else you believe will help properly convey your character or anything else you aim to accomplish.

TRIGGERS: Notify us about things that may offend or trigger you so members add the appropriate warnings.

Completed applications are to be posted as new, individual threads in this very section, titled after the name of your character, your god and your face claim (i.e.; John Doe | Zeus | Brad Pitt), and a member of admin must be notified in order for approval. For those applying as mortals, simply replace the god name with "mortal" (i.e.; John Doe | Mortal | Brad Pitt). Once approved, your thread will be relocated to the shipper section and not until then may you begin. We also require a high quality avatar (dimensions are 150 pixels by 150 pixels) that may or may not be of your face claim for newly registered members, though we recommend the former for visual appeal.

TEMPLATE (COPY THE CODING EXACTLY AS IS. BE SURE TO HIT THE SOURCE BUTTON BEFORE PASTING THE CODING IN YOUR NEW THREAD):
Spoiler

<style type="text/css">
.ama::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; }
.ama::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #fff; }
.ama::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #e59277; }

.ama { background-color: #fff; border: #eee solid 1px; padding: 10px; height: 250px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; line-height: 100%; font-size: 10px; color: #000; }
.amatitle { padding: 20px; background-color: #e59277; font-family: calibri; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #fff; }
.amafields1 { padding: 10px; background-color: #e59277; font-family: calibri; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #fff; }
.amafields2 { padding: 10px; background-color: #e59277; font-family: calibri; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #fff; margin-top: 1px; }</style>
<p>

</p>

<center>
	<div style="background-color: #fff; padding: 10px; width: 500px; border: #eee solid 1px;">
		<div class="amatitle">
			first middle last
		</div>

<div style="">
			<table>
				<tbody>
					<tr>
						<td>
							<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9; padding: 10px;">
								<div style="width: 180px; height: 190px; background-image: url(http://placehold.it/180x190); background-size: cover;">

</div>
							</div>
						</td>
						<td>
								<div class="ama" style="background-color: #fff; border: #eee solid 1px; padding: 10px; width: 254px; height: 168px; overflow: auto; line-height: 100%; font-size: 7px;">
									<div class="amafields1">
										<b><i>face claim:</i></b> The name of the actor or model you will be using to portray your character.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>canon name:</i></b> The name of the god or goddess your character is the reincarnation of, if applicable. If not, please write "N/A; Mortal"
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>associations:</i></b> The things your god or goddess is associated with, if applicable (i.e.; Aphrodite is associated with love). If not, please write "N/A; Mortal"
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>alias:</i></b> Any potential nickname your character might have.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>age / apparent age:</i></b> The human age of your mortal or reincarnated character.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>zodiac:</i></b> The astrological sign of your character
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>date of birth:</i></b> The birth or rebirth date of your character.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>place of birth:</i></b> The birth or rebirth place of your character.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>pronouns:</i></b> The pronouns you’d like your character to be referred to as.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>sexuality:</i></b> Your character’s sexual orientation or preference
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>moral alignment:</i></b> Your character’s moral/ethical view on life, the universe, etc. (i.e.; Lawful Good, Chaotic Neutral, etc.)
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>character traits:</i></b> Adjectives used to describe your character. 5 minimum.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>world views:</i></b> General views on the world and society.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>physical attributes:</i></b> Your character’s defining physical traits (i.e.; eye color, hair color, body type, etc.)
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>musical taste:</i></b> The genre(s) of music or a list of artists your character is into.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>aesthetic:</i></b> Your character’s style in everything from apparel to art to design.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>lifestyle:</i></b> Your character’s way of life, social group and hobbies.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>occupation:</i></b> What does your character do for a living?
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>class:</i></b> Your character’s social class/economic status.
									</div>

<div class="amafields2">
										<b><i>genealogy:</i></b> Your character's known relevant or immediate family members.
									</div>
								</div>
							</div>
						</td>
					</tr>
				</tbody>
			</table>
		</div>

<div class="ama">
				<b><i>BIOGRAPHY:</i></b> Insight into your character, their history and how they came to be the human they are today; their backstory, greatest relationships, aspirations, motivations, habits, vices, virtues, etc. This is where we really wanna get to know them as best as possible. 600 words minimum for tier one canons, 450 word minimum for tier two canons, and 300 word minimum for tier three and humans/mortals. No maximum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer venenatis porta velit eget blandit. Aenean sed odio mi. Sed porttitor urna non mi tincidunt a tincidunt eros congue. Integer aliquet tortor nec dui ornare ac rutrum purus hendrerit. Suspendisse potenti. Suspendisse cursus magna in orci consequat eleifend. Nulla sed turpis a nulla molestie rhoncus.

<p>
					Aenean auctor odio ac purus iaculis pretium. Aliquam ipsum nisl, egestas vitae aliquet lacinia, egestas nec orci. Sed scelerisque sodales posuere. Mauris dapibus sagittis magna, nec aliquam augue tincidunt id. Sed mauris ante, gravida non ornare vitae, semper ut erat. Proin tincidunt erat vitae augue cursus malesuada. Phasellus eleifend nunc rhoncus libero mollis vehicula vestibulum sed dui. Integer commodo ligula et magna ultrices ultricies. Suspendisse porttitor neque ut augue lacinia in consectetur est vulputate. Sed congue elementum elit vel ultrices. Curabitur ante quam, eleifend quis facilisis sit amet, malesuada a nibh. Aenean faucibus porttitor orci et adipiscing. Sed nec leo pretium tortor congue pretium. Suspendisse porta iaculis volutpat.
				</p>

<p>
					<b><i>PLATONIC:</i></b> Describe in detail any platonic relationships you are seeking. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam ac nulla tellus, varius hendrerit leo. Nullam id leo at neque luctus vestibulum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi risus odio, pharetra euismod dignissim at, sollicitudin nec nisl. Etiam elementum fermentum augue. Duis ac feugiat tellus. Suspendisse interdum velit libero, eget malesuada lorem. Nunc lacinia est ut nisi faucibus sit amet rhoncus velit varius. Cras suscipit libero vitae erat sagittis interdum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce et urna ut massa auctor dignissim viverra eget augue. Aliquam ut mauris sed dolor hendrerit faucibus a eget sapien. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Phasellus lacinia nulla eu arcu tristique fermentum. Quisque lobortis lacinia dui, vitae accumsan risus molestie quis.
				</p>

<p>
					Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer venenatis porta velit eget blandit. Aenean sed odio mi. Sed porttitor urna non mi tincidunt a tincidunt eros congue. Integer aliquet tortor nec dui ornare ac rutrum purus hendrerit. Suspendisse potenti. Suspendisse cursus magna in orci consequat eleifend. Nulla sed turpis a nulla molestie rhoncus.
				</p>

<p>
					<b><i>ANTAGONISTIC:</i></b> Describe in detail any antagonistic relationships you are seeking. Aenean auctor odio ac purus iaculis pretium. Aliquam ipsum nisl, egestas vitae aliquet lacinia, egestas nec orci. Sed scelerisque sodales posuere. Mauris dapibus sagittis magna, nec aliquam augue tincidunt id. Sed mauris ante, gravida non ornare vitae, semper ut erat. Proin tincidunt erat vitae augue cursus malesuada. Phasellus eleifend nunc rhoncus libero mollis vehicula vestibulum sed dui. Integer commodo ligula et magna ultrices ultricies. Suspendisse porttitor neque ut augue lacinia in consectetur est vulputate. Sed congue elementum elit vel ultrices. Curabitur ante quam, eleifend quis facilisis sit amet, malesuada a nibh. Aenean faucibus porttitor orci et adipiscing. Sed nec leo pretium tortor congue pretium. Suspendisse porta iaculis volutpat.
				</p>

<p>
					Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam ac nulla tellus, varius hendrerit leo. Nullam id leo at neque luctus vestibulum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi risus odio, pharetra euismod dignissim at, sollicitudin nec nisl. Etiam elementum fermentum augue. Duis ac feugiat tellus. Suspendisse interdum velit libero, eget malesuada lorem. Nunc lacinia est ut nisi faucibus sit amet rhoncus velit varius. Cras suscipit libero vitae erat sagittis interdum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce et urna ut massa auctor dignissim viverra eget augue. Aliquam ut mauris sed dolor hendrerit faucibus a eget sapien. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Phasellus lacinia nulla eu arcu tristique fermentum. Quisque lobortis lacinia dui, vitae accumsan risus molestie quis.
				</p>

<p>
					<b><i>ROMANTIC:</i></b> Describe in detail any romantic relationships you are seeking. Aenean auctor odio ac purus iaculis pretium. Aliquam ipsum nisl, egestas vitae aliquet lacinia, egestas nec orci. Sed scelerisque sodales posuere. Mauris dapibus sagittis magna, nec aliquam augue tincidunt id. Sed mauris ante, gravida non ornare vitae, semper ut erat. Proin tincidunt erat vitae augue cursus malesuada. Phasellus eleifend nunc rhoncus libero mollis vehicula vestibulum sed dui. Integer commodo ligula et magna ultrices ultricies. Suspendisse porttitor neque ut augue lacinia in consectetur est vulputate. Sed congue elementum elit vel ultrices. Curabitur ante quam, eleifend quis facilisis sit amet, malesuada a nibh. Aenean faucibus porttitor orci et adipiscing. Sed nec leo pretium tortor congue pretium. Suspendisse porta iaculis volutpat.
				</p>

<p>
					Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam ac nulla tellus, varius hendrerit leo. Nullam id leo at neque luctus vestibulum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi risus odio, pharetra euismod dignissim at, sollicitudin nec nisl. Etiam elementum fermentum augue. Duis ac feugiat tellus. Suspendisse interdum velit libero, eget malesuada lorem. Nunc lacinia est ut nisi faucibus sit amet rhoncus velit varius. Cras suscipit libero vitae erat sagittis interdum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce et urna ut massa auctor dignissim viverra eget augue. Aliquam ut mauris sed dolor hendrerit faucibus a eget sapien. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Phasellus lacinia nulla eu arcu tristique fermentum. Quisque lobortis lacinia dui, vitae accumsan risus molestie quis.
				</p>

<p>
					<b><i>OTHER:</i></b> Add anything else you believe will help properly convey your character or anything else you aim to accomplish. Aenean auctor odio ac purus iaculis pretium. Aliquam ipsum nisl, egestas vitae aliquet lacinia, egestas nec orci. Sed scelerisque sodales posuere. Mauris dapibus sagittis magna, nec aliquam augue tincidunt id. Sed mauris ante, gravida non ornare vitae, semper ut erat. Proin tincidunt erat vitae augue cursus malesuada. Phasellus eleifend nunc rhoncus libero mollis vehicula vestibulum sed dui. Integer commodo ligula et magna ultrices ultricies. Suspendisse porttitor neque ut augue lacinia in consectetur est vulputate. Sed congue elementum elit vel ultrices. Curabitur ante quam, eleifend quis facilisis sit amet, malesuada a nibh. Aenean faucibus porttitor orci et adipiscing. Sed nec leo pretium tortor congue pretium. Suspendisse porta iaculis volutpat.
				</p>

<p>
				</p>
			</div>
		</div>

<div class="amatitle" style="margin-top: 3px;">
			triggers, age, timezone, preferred contact method
		</div>
	</div>
</center>

<p>

</p>

1 person likes this