samilovesfinn

Crazy Vince McMahon Stories

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm f***ing dead lmfao

JR once farted in a car with Gerald Brisco, which made Brisco start gagging and throwing up. Vince heard about that, so backstage at RAW one night, he tried to fart and make Brisco puke. It backfired, and Vince shit in his pants.

Edited by Mikie91

Allan has a lot of time on his hands.

8NfdCuG.gif

2 people like this

i've heard the gail one but are the rest of these real? i don't see how people work for this company

DBLAw4K.gif

4 people like this

What a sad, weird little man.

3 people like this

Do any of yall actually care enough about this man's oddities to really start reading all that... cause I certainly don't. 

2 people like this

I believe a lot of these just because of how much obnoxious potty-humor Vince has forced onto TV over the years. He def thinks farts are the height of comedy.

The tweet doesn't open on my phone, maybe it's the 4G not working really well. All I can say is that it's not hard to believe that it took Jim Ross' pull to hire Gail, especially looking at the big picture of her career...

maybe he has some kind of mental disorder. No normal sane human being would behave like him wtf. :necki:

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Rita said:

maybe he has some kind of mental disorder. No normal sane human being would behave like him wtf. :necki:

Well he did insinuate that he was molested by his mother when he was young.

PLAYBOY: 

Was the abuse all physical, or was there sexual abuse, too?

MCMAHON: That's not anything I would like to embellish. Just because it was weird.

PLAYBOY: Did it come from the same man?

MCMAHON: No. It wasn't...it wasn't from a male.

PLAYBOY: That's so mysterious. It sounds like a difficult thing for a kid to deal with.

MCMAHON: You know, I'm not big on excuses. When I hear people from the projects, or anywhere else, blame their actions on the way they grew up, I think it's a crock of shit. You can rise above it. This country gives you the opportunity if you want to take it, so don't blame your environment. I look down on people who use their environment as a crutch.

PLAYBOY: Surely it must shape a person.

MCMAHON: No doubt. I don't think we escape our experiences. Things you may think you've pushed to the recesses of your mind, they'll surface at the most inopportune time, when you least expect it. We can use those things, turn them into positives-- change for the better. But they do tend to resurface.

PLAYBOY: We can leave that topic, but one last thing first. You said that the sexual abuse in your childhood "wasn't from the male". It's well known that you're estranged from your mother. Have we found the reason?

MCMAHON: [Pauses, nods] Without saying that, I'd say that's pretty close.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Mikie91 said:

Well he did insinuate that he was molested by his mother when he was young.

Oh wow :peyton: I feel uncomfortable now after reading all that

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Every story I hear about Vince always ends up making me feel confused and weirded out.

Edited by IIconicAussieGals