13 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
John Oliver DRAGS Vince McMahon
In his latest episode of Last Week Tonight, John Oliver addressed the current employment issues that WWE has a week before WrestleMania.
In summary, he talked about:
- Wrestlers dying at a young age.
- None of the workers having health insurance.
- Wrestlers not technically being employees
- Lack of responsibilty Vince thinks he has having wrestlers die while in the company.
- CM Punk and others working through injuries to keep their spots.
- Wrestlers still working at an old age.
- Fans being vocal about various issues, like #GiveDivasAChance and paying for Jake the Snake Roberts’ medical costs.
Here’s the full link of the video:
WWE: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
What are your thoughts on his opinions about WWE and Vince McMahon? Too harsh or not harsh enough?
Vince Wrote Most of Last Weeks Raw.
By Twisted Bliss
Although it’s not uncommon for wrestling fans to rip on the WWE creative team for what they see on television, this past week’s episode of Raw was singled out by many as one of the worst Raw episodes in recent history. According to Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, this is the result of Vince McMahon writing much of the show himself.
The WWE creative team has gotten most of the flak for Raw, given how McMahon’s role typically involves him vetting their ideas and approving the ones he feels would work. McMahon, however, had a more hands-on role than usual.
“Yes, Vince McMahon got restless and wrote much of the show himself,” Meltzer wrote.