32 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Amlex said:

Can they announce the season finale 

AamLBzt.gif

SERIES*

end the wwe! :draglina:

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, BXBama said:

FOX is shipping SmackDown to FS1 within a month, if they don't just cancel it :rot:

Oop, Why did FOX want WWE programming anyway? The only reason why the company hasn't completely bottomed out is because of that deal with Fox and fucking Saudi Arabia, yeesh. Talk about surviving on corrupted blood money while doing the bare minimum:k2:

Maybe the company will finally see consequences for its piss poor actions.

Image result for charlotte flair disgusted gif

1 person likes this

didn't watch the show, but i read they already broke the new rule they made in one episode :ahh:  Roman, Kofi, Daniel, Elias, and Lars Sulivian appeared on Raw. going from 3 to 4, but they already had 5 appear. They can't get anything right

1 person likes this

slay gaw reuniting

NMb9.gif

4 hours ago, Don Draper said:

! Maybe AEW will give them the bop in the head that’s been a long time coming, but I won’t hold my breath. WWE has monopolized pro wrestling as such that when it tanks, the rest of the industry responds accordingly. For WWE to improve their story output, there will have to be fundamental changes in how the company is operated. Hire TV writers foremost, enforce a months-long off season like a traditionally TV show, etc. That’s not happening in our lifetimes though so I’ve already jumped ship with Sasha and Dean.

AamLBzt.gif

They have their work cut out for them. WWE pretty much sets the tone for the entire industry. If WWE is bad then nobody will want to seek better wrestling, they’ll just shut wrestling out completely, unless you’re a hardcore fan, which is what I see the viewers pretty much consisting of. 

AamLBzt.gif

1 person likes this

This being their solution to only building up a handful of men and leaving the rest to rot. They better let the Fox TV people take over the creative part of the show if they know what’s good for them.

AamLBzt.gif

1 person likes this

Even I can't even defend this shit.  All in attempt to get them ratings in which it won't. It will confuse people and the ratings on both shows will continue to plummet. Poor mother hens and future hens as well. They will suffer more for it. Girls that don't get used will continue to be not used more than even now. 

1 person likes this