BrandonJ

Lady Gaga

1,643 posts in this topic

RIP

"Roar"

Aug. 12, 1013 - Aug. 12, 2013

iJEBEPVXsFqna.gif

:ahh:

Let's be honest, Roar is a crappy song, and it's also a direct ripoff of Brave. :dying: Gaga did this because she had the better song. Katy will just have to release a better second single. :shrug:

!!! Roar is cute for what it is, but if she wanted to take part in this massive blood bath, she should have came forth with sharper weapons. Instead she chose to come with a butter knife :smh:

Even though I kinda feel bad for Katy, this is some sneaky ass shit Gaga pulled and I love it :rip: She gets my Applause. :innocent::rip:

!!! Roar is cute for what it is, but if she wanted to take part in this massive blood bath, she should have came forth with sharper weapons. Instead she chose to come with a butter knife :smh:

:ahh:

nn Roar is just NOT enough to compete with the pop divas this fall. Nevermind GAGA. ibdsBJIuNeJ30x.gif

I also wouldn't be shocked if this was all planned by UMG: release Katy's song a few days early so it isn't completely slaughtered (:rip:), then release Gaga's on the day Katy's was supposed to be released to spark up the media frenzy and push the pop rivalry. They've got to be well aware that pop rivalries generate massive sales.

I can't stop listening to it though. :rip: This bitch is getting ready to top her "Paparazzi" VMA performance and I can't WAIT!

I also wouldn't be shocked if this was all planned by UMG: release Katy's song a few days early so it isn't completely slaughtered (:rip:), then release Gaga's on the day Katy's was supposed to be released to spark up the media frenzy and push the pop rivalry. They've got to be well aware that pop rivalries generate massive sales.

And that may very well be the reason Applause is not available for purchase on iTunes yet, while Roar is.

Geniuses!

Flaw-free pop diva feud for fall '13, except we all know who's going to win this one.

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

And that may very well be the reason Applause is not available for purchase on iTunes yet, while Roar is.

Exactly!

Flaw-free pop diva feud for fall '13, except we all know who's going to win this one.

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

dfl;fl my baby RiRi

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

dfl;fl my baby RiRi

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

No more basics from RiRi please.

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

:rot:

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

fff;;; :cry:

d Rih will slip in with her quick number one smash that fades out after like four weeks, then proceed to work on her next album for the following November.

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]

:uhh:

d Rih will slip in with her quick number one smash that fades out after like four weeks, then proceed to work on her next album for the following November.

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

:rot:

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

Already?  :dying: :dying: :dying:

!!! :rot:

Reported  :newspaper:

Why? You looked so cute dancing like that!

iglsa7VGjhdQj.gif

This is Taylor and me on Twitter earlier today:

[embed=425,349]

[/embed]