Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrandonJ

Lady Gaga

1,643 posts in this topic

Lady Gaga filming new music video for 'ARTPOP'

Lady Gaga was spotted in Los Angeles today filming at Paramount Pictures studios! It was requested that no photos would be taken. It also seems that Lady Gaga was wearing black and was in front of a New York City style building.

Lady Gaga has reportedly started shooting her first music video for the upcoming lead single on ARTPOP on Monday, according to fans who met the singer on July 15th. It was also reported that Lady Gaga requested 14 net bodysuits and was apparently working with Idra Alta Moda for the video shoot.

david mason @DavidSlickitup

@DaveyyGaga she wanted14 net bodysuits for her new video by Monday. I'm not gonna make my seamstresses sweat it out for her.

Idra Alta Moda @idraaltamoda

Finishing up a project for the @ladygaga new video. She is pure creative genius with such an amazing team! #fashion #gaga

H50_Writers ‏@H50_Writers

Squeezing past Lady Gaga's trailers outside the #H50 writers offices. #Paramounttrafficjam pic.twitter.com/RW9dO9wsqW

Gaga heading to the Paramount Studios yesterday:

normal_3~17.jpg

More Photos

Inez And Vinoodh tweet about a video shoot at Paramount Studios (possibly the directors):

Photo: Love love love shooting with this #reddragon!kisses iv #bestcameraever http://tmblr.co/ZstKcxpvsvsJ

manny @PrincessMoses1

Gaga was wearing a Burqa. Bleached eyebrows and some crazy leather shoes. Hot hot hot.

Source

j28QC.gif

Yes, it's actually Gaga and the photo is for V magazine. However, I'm giving no further comments on this photo because Gagz is embarrassing me at the moment. :3

Yes, it's actually Gaga and the photo is for V magazine. However, I'm giving no further comments on this photo because Gagz is embarrassing me at the moment. :3

kmwelpf;c, What is V magazine? :dying:

goldentrinity.gif

tumblr_lpfoxkYsS31qenqbao1_400.gif

tumblr_lxsfj8Dvzf1qjnjnqo2_r1_250.gif

acbrya.jpg

hlAnC.gif

ddf; omg I can't breathe  :ahh:

kmwelpf;c, What is V magazine? :dying:

Vagina magazine? :rot:

Gaga tops Forbes (under-30 list)

lady-gaga-artpop-announcement-1373614654-large-article-0.png

It’s somewhat ironic that Lady Gaga once again ranks as the top-earning celebrity under the age of 30. This year the singer underwent an experience usually reserved for old people: hip surgery.

But of course Gaga’s injury wasn’t caused by decaying bones and muscles. She had a labral tear, likely from the intense dancing she does during her shows. And after her surgery the Mother Monster didn’t just hide away to recover. She rolled out in a custom-made 24-karat gold plated wheelchair.

those kinds of antics (and her massive social-networking power) helped land Gaga in second place on our annual Celebrity 100 list. Her earnings alone put her at the top of this list. We estimate Gaga earned $80 million between June 2012 and June 2013. She would have earned even more if she had been able to finish her tour.

Women dominate our list of the Top-Earning Celebrities Under 30: Seven of the top 10 of women. As in past years, we didn’t include athletes to keep the list more Hollywood-focused. We talked to agents, managers, producers, executives and other in-the-know folks to come up with our estimates, which include all entertainment-related income. We don’t deduct for taxes, agent fees or the other costs of being a celebrity.

Most of the women on our list are pop stars who earn just as much as their male counterparts. Yes, Justin Bieber is in second place with $58 million. But Taylor Swift is close on his tail. The 23-year-old singer-songwriter earned an estimated $55 million last year, ranking her third on the list. Swift’s latest album, Red, sold 1.2 million copies in its first week. Those are almost unheard-of numbers in today’s troubled music world. Swift also earns big from endorsement deals with companies like Diet Coke, Sony SNE +2.04% and Covergirl.

Rihanna comes in fourth with $43 million. The Barbados-born singer played 40 shows during our time period and releases a new album, Unapologetic. The record has gone platinum and netted hit singles like “Diamonds” and “Stay.”

Jennifer Lawrence (who is new to the Celebrity 100) is the top-ranked actor on our Top-Earning Celebrities Under 30 list. Thanks to The Hunger Games franchise, she earned an estimated $26 million between June 2012 and June 2013 placing her 8th on our list. The 22-year-old actress also landed her first Oscar for her starring role in Silver Linings Playbook.

Lawrence is indisputably on the rise, while another actress who makes our list, Kristen Stewart, may had already had her moment in the sun. With the final Twilight movie hitting theaters in November 2012, she earned an estimated $22 million, placing her ninth on our list.

But Stewart doesn’t have anything big on the horizon that will keep her earning at the same level. Like many child actors who earn a ton from franchises, she’s now taking advantage of her earnings and fame to do smaller movies like the recent On The Road. Based on Jack Kerouac’s famous book, the movie only opened in 107 theaters and grossed $8.7 million. Compare that to Breaking Dawn 2, which opened in 4,000 theaters and grossed $830 million.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dorothypomerantz/2013/07/22/lady-gaga-tops-forbes-list-of-top-earning-celebrities-under-30/

goldentrinity.gif

tumblr_lpfoxkYsS31qenqbao1_400.gif

tumblr_lxsfj8Dvzf1qjnjnqo2_r1_250.gif

acbrya.jpg

hlAnC.gif

ddf; omg I can't breathe  :ahh:

Im crying :cry:

Leaked ARTPOP Intro:

OMG WHATTTTT

:rot:

Wait, is this confirmed? I want to hear some vocals  :newspaper:

Wait I'm not sure... it might be fake.

k30cZLs.gif

Leaked ARTPOP Intro:

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

"Applause" has been confirmed as the title of the first single.

"Posh Life" - Demo, sung and written by Lady Gaga for TLC's upcoming album.

[embed=425,349]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CrmJsRym7XU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

That is SUCH a TLC song.  :drinksmoke:

On the set of the "Applause" music video:

tumblr_mqjvgcErG51qmapf5o1_500.jpg

On the set of the "Applause" music video:

tumblr_mqjvgcErG51qmapf5o1_500.jpg

:dying: I thought we would see where they were filming the video, not where the equipment is.