Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrandonJ

Lady Gaga

1,643 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

PI is at 25 on iTunes. :shook: 

omg PLEASE come back queen :cry: this is why i can't get into ayo bc perfect hymnllusion deserves JUSTICE :cry: 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cooksie said:

omg PLEASE come back queen :cry: this is why i can't get into ayo bc perfect hymnllusion deserves JUSTICE :cry: 

She is fucking winning so hard right now.

Million reasons is at 3.

A-YO is at 12.

Perfect Illusion is now at 23 (the correct number).

And I thought she was going to flop so bad.

FvHVnhS.gif

carpool karaoke's power :cry: 

tbh I really think this cements the fact that Gaga will never truly be over (at least with people who were old enough to vividly remember her prime). I just think people aren't willingly checking for her anymore like Bey or Rih or Taylor to know what she's doing and what she has out, but when she promotes quality music and reminds them how talented and refreshing she is, they flock:cry: 

2 people like this

Though I'm sure the discount is helping, but we live in a world where music is legally free, so whatever

Z3G65s2.gif

2 people like this

24 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Though I'm sure the discount is helping, but we live in a world where music is legally free, so whatever

Z3G65s2.gif

I don't recall a discount. Nope, never heard of her.

Z3G65s2.gif

1 person likes this

She was so cute in carpool, I was yelling at her driving. :cry:

It's so fucking bad. :skull: It's giving me media arts class project with it's lack of cohesion, poor acting, the cheap looking camera used for the random ass black and white shots that she keeps cutting in and out of (it looks like the stuff I used freshmen year in broadcasting school to learn about angles), it making hardly any sense, the awkward bopping to a BALLAD in the pink scenes :skull:. I'm so disappointed :rot: Can she fucking work with a REAL music video director? I'd even take Hannah Lux David at this point :rot: 

1 person likes this

OMG SHE REALLY USED A REVERSE EFFECT AT 2:33:ahh: Like she was playing around and thought "oh cool". Dead ass school project :rot: 

1 person likes this

why does it have her unwrapping the same box twice? the fucking little note in it. girl :skull: 

17 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

It's so fucking bad. :skull: It's giving me media arts class project with it's lack of cohesion, poor acting, the cheap looking camera used for the random ass black and white shots that she keeps cutting in and out of (it looks like the stuff I used freshmen year in broadcasting school to learn about angles), it making hardly any sense, the awkward bopping to a BALLAD in the pink scenes :skull:. I'm so disappointed :rot: Can she fucking work with a REAL music video director? I'd even take Hannah Lux David at this point :rot: 

This is clearly Apple Music promo, sis. Ignore it. I am.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

This is clearly Apple Music promo, sis. Ignore it. I am.

giphy.gif

The future smash and Gaga's most accessible/relatable ballad deserves better. She's trash for this after doing what she did to her best song Do What God Wants

giphy.gif

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

The future smash and Gaga's most accessible/relatable ballad deserves better. She's trash for this after doing what she did to her best song Do What God Wants

giphy.gif

fl;jkds True. She really shit the bed with this editing failure. But at least I get a gif to use.

AWuw3uI.gif

In the last two weeks I got to see Katy Perry and Lady Gaga in concert. Gaga wins in nearly every way. I like Katy and she has some jams, and at the show I was totally into it. She was running around, doing cartwheels, jumping on trampolines, but then last night I saw Gaga. I saw her once 7 years ago and she really puts on the best show I've ever seen, including Shania Twain in Vegas. She danced and jumped around and ran all over the place, and SANG. That was the biggest thing for me. Gaga actually SINGS her entire set. Katy definitely didn't. After some songs she would stop and talk to the audience and you could hear her gasping. With Katy, there was nothing. I'm like, how do you run all over the stage while singing and not get winded? I'm not any less of a Katy fan, but I definitely will say Gaga puts on the better show.

1 person likes this

The fact that we don't have to convince her to start the EGOT campaign :shook: Our bitch is ready!

3 people like this