Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Draper

SARS issues apology for bigotry

17 posts in this topic

“There is no excuse for the inappropriate remarks that I made years ago. They do not reflect my personal beliefs nor who I am today, and I apologize to anyone I offended.”

Oh

sdPl60R.gif

mmmhm. I feel like a hatred that vile and deep-seated doesn't just go away in a few years. And how do they not reflect his personal beliefs? Ugh. Fire him.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So that's how WWE is gonna handle this for the sake of their desperation to have a monster heel on the roster. In 2019. In the words of Dinah Jane: Retrograde.

Edited by LIVin the Riott
1 person likes this

I apologize to anyone I offended.

This non-apology.

sdPl60R.gif

1 person likes this

It'll only be a matter of time before he follows the same protocol as every other monster heel and fades into obscurity anyways

:stephanie:

Seems like a phone apology to please the sponsors because all of this got out. 

Wow, this apology is worse than Rhea's. At least you could tell Rhea wrote hers, this seems like a copy and paste protocol apology.

And I don't believe it for a second. These comments have been circulating for quite some time now and it's only being brought up now that sponsors are getting involved. This wasn't just one comment from childhood; he made these disgusting comments when he was in his late teens and early 20s. He was old enough to know what he was saying and I doubt he's matured since then. People that bigoted usually stay that way. I hope Lars gets fired asap.

Fuck him.

5 hours ago, LIVin the Riott said:

So that's how WWE is gonna handle this for the sake of their desperation to have a monster heel on the roster. In 2019. In the words of Dinah Jane: Retrograde.

Omg! STANNNNNN!!

Posted (edited)

I hope the Media continues to dig further into this and starts looking into the idiotic stuff other POC and female wrestlers get suspended and fired for while these ugly steroid fueled white men continue to get excuses made for them by the company. I really want Vince and all of his lackeys backstage done and over with. 

Edited by GabeEd
1 person likes this

He has not long term future anyway they should cut the ties early.

The “apology” is such bs! His thoughts and bigotry are deep rooted and isn’t focused on one area like racism. He’s an all around shitty person. The “it was years ago it doesn’t reflect me now” excuse is tired. It wasn’t that long ago and I doubt along the way he just magically forgot his bigotry just because he now works in the WWE. Foh. 

Apparently Lars has been fined $100,000 and WWE is making him undergo sensitivity training. That's not enough.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

Apparently Lars has been fined $100,000 and WWE is making him undergo sensitivity training. That's not enough.

Him having to write an iou cause I highly doubt he has that sitting in the bank.

1 person likes this

D6TPw6vWkAYZL-w?format=jpg&name=small