Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikie91

Nikki Cross Gets a Character Change

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This appears to be the case. Nikki says it's time for her to step out of the darkness. Also, I think she's got some extensions in. I'm hoping they doll her up a little bit, and get her on TV soon.

Edited by Mikie91
3 people like this

so is she gonna be like another Bayley or

ugh she's so good at this character so it makes me mad that they wasted it but at least she got a brand :crying: 

2 people like this

I wonder kind of character they will be giving her since she is stepping out of the darkside. It better be cute too. 

2 people like this

I don’t want her to be dolled up I just want her to be taken serious. WWE went too silly with her that nobody ..literally nobody was shook.

2 people like this

I am glad that they aren't just straight giving up on her. She has a lot of talent so it would be a shame if they just let her burn out with the rest of sanity. If Lacey doesn't win and no shenanigans are pulled with MITB I could see her as a potential next challenger for Becky on Raw (or a third after someone else gets a shot) but I guess we'll see

1 person likes this

It's so sad to see such potential in a few talents and it just goes to waste.

1 person likes this

I was kinda hoping they'd pair her with Bray or something. It'll be interesting to see how she adapts to this new character, and hopefully her moveset improves with it.

2 people like this

i loved her on the indies, so i hope she goes back to a more natural gimmick. the one she had felt so forced it just never worked, and i know mainstream audiences would never click with it either. hopefully she gets something unique and good from this

2 people like this

Not me legit forgetting she existed

Well look who found the shampoo and a hairbrush!! 

2 people like this

good.

the way she portrayed herself was....embarrassing.

She was over on NXT and her pairing with Alicia Fox served.... this company is so fucking retarded. AEW come end WWE once and for all 😩❤️

1 person likes this

That gimmick was never going anywhere on the main roster. I hope it’s more of a  “Idgaf I’ll kick your arse” character.

She should go back to that "Best In The Galaxy" gimmick she had in the indies, everyone loved her. 

I still wonder why they gave a completely different character to the only girl with a gimmick coming from the indies but let the other girls in the pc gimmickless 💀

1 person likes this

Nikki number 2 getting ready to get the Emmalima gimmick.

1 person likes this

Good. This whole gimmick was crap, hopefully I'll never have to see it again.

Her new calm/crazy character along with working with Alexa has me intrigued.

23 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Her new calm/crazy character along with working with Alexa has me intrigued.

It's different and not what I expected from Nikki at all. The segment last night showed a lot of potential between Alexa and Nikki, I'm not sure who was manipulating who at the end of it but it left me wanting more from them. I like that on twitter everyone was warning Nikki to beware of Alexa but really we don't know what Nikki is capable of so it'd be interesting to see if the roles get reversed and Alexa is the one that ends up getting bamboozled by Nikki. 

2 people like this

50 minutes ago, Majesty said:

It's different and not what I expected from Nikki at all. The segment last night showed a lot of potential between Alexa and Nikki, I'm not sure who was manipulating who at the end of it but it left me wanting more from them. I like that on twitter everyone was warning Nikki to beware of Alexa but really we don't know what Nikki is capable of so it'd be interesting to see if the roles get reversed and Alexa is the one that ends up getting bamboozled by Nikki. 

It has the potential to really be good I just hope they don’t fumble things up. I would also be here for Nikki getting the upper hand on Alexa, but they are so weird about turning her face. 

1 person likes this

I don’t see them putting Bliss in the title picture or winning MITB.

I think they just both want something to do post MITB, and hopefully they get a storyline and deliver something decent (i mean them and creative). Would be nice to see something freah and entertaining.

Their short convo/post match segment on RAW enough had me more entertained than I’ve been with the women’s division in general in awhile, tbh...

1 person likes this