Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Lio Rush Removes Mention Of WWE From Social Media Accounts

16 posts in this topic

Lio Rush got fans speculating on social media as he has removed all mention of WWE from his bios on both Twitter and Instagram.

He instead has his booking email address for all business opportunities. On Instagram, a link to his Cameo account, which is where Rush sells personalized video shout-outs to fans for just $20.

The Monday Night RAW star has been off WWE television for several weeks now. He’s also not working the current European tour with the rest of the crew. PWinsider.com has reported in the past that there had been some talk within WWE about him being sent to the NXT brand in the near future.

There have been several reported issues involving Rush that has apparently led to him getting backstage heat and being removed from television.

Rush’s issues have been going on for some time now that dates back to the most recent European tour back in November 2018. This is where ignored the standard backstage etiquette for the junior member of the roster on overseas tours.

With Rush removing all mention of WWE from his social media accounts, it’s going to be interesting to see if the company will release him or he’s trying to get out of his contract.

Source:  https://www.sescoops.com/lio-rush-removes-mention-of-wwe-from-social-media-accounts/

I mean bye.

fgFmJV8.gif

3 people like this

No one is pressed.

2 people like this

So I can remove my earplugs now?

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

3 people like this

Are people actually getting a cameo from him?

5 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

Are people actually getting a cameo from him?

Only his 13 children that have to pay to see him...

I literally hadn’t even realised he wasn’t on RAW the last few weeks. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Angelic said:

So I can remove my earplugs now?

Unless Bobby gets trusted with solo mic time.

2 people like this

What's you all issue with him? He can talk and wrestle unlike 98% of the main roster. Some of you clearly didn't watch 205 and it shows. 

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

What's you all issue with him? He can talk and wrestle unlike 98% of the main roster. Some of you clearly didn't watch 205 and it shows. 

I too was/is a fan of his work. Everyone is reacting to his social media actions. I think some gave him a pass for the Emma release tweets. But then this new stuff of him disrespecting a disabled fan on Skype put him in bad taste with many.

Social media is killing more new stars than its making tbh. If it’s not old tweets, it’s in-character (or in Rhea’s case ignorant OOC) shit.

If the indies can give Rich Swann work after the Su thing almost ruined his life... Lio will be aight.
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Christon said:

I too was/is a fan of his work. Everyone is reacting to his social media actions. I think some gave him a pass for the Emma release tweets. But then this new stuff of him disrespecting a disabled fan on Skype put him in bad taste with many.

Social media is killing more new stars than its making tbh. If it’s not old tweets, it’s in-character (or in Rhea’s case ignorant OOC) shit.

If the indies can give Rich Swann work after the Su thing almost ruined his life... Lio will be aight.

Image result for wwe nattie airpods gif

I think social media outing people as problematic/stupid is a good thing tbh. Before, these same people were able to spout their bullshit behind closed doors, now they just out themselves for the fools they are, LOL. 

I had heard good things about him before the Emma/Tenille thing, which left a bad taste in my mouth and I stopped caring about him. However, I do agree that the backstage culture seems to still be weird and toxic as hell. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Vinaro said:

The Emma thing is old and can't be the excuse, because Rusev also made a comment yet they still want to suck his dique. So, I'm convinced they hate black men who are able to stand up for themselves against his co-workers who want to treat him like a personal slave.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Dante. said:

The Emma thing is old and can't be the excuse, because Rusev also made a comment yet they still want to suck his dique. So, I'm convinced they hate black men who are able to stand up for themselves against his co-workers who want to treat him like a personal slave.

Oop. I forgot about the water boy moment..

5 hours ago, Vinaro said:

no one claimed to watch it

1 person likes this