Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruno.

Eurovision Song Contest

7 posts in this topic

I am lazy to make an OP, so someone else can do that instead. Anyways who are your faves this year? I am rooting for Iceland. HATRED WILL PREVAIL :laycry: 

I'm gonna try and binge the Semi-Finals tomorrow, but if Australia and Albania don't snatch good placements, there's gonna be riots!

17 hours ago, Charlie said:

I'm gonna try and binge the Semi-Finals tomorrow, but if Australia and Albania don't snatch good placements, there's gonna be riots!

taste! Australian and Albanian excellence came thru :laycry: 

did you know that the singer from Albania is singing to all Albanians to come back to homeland, poor Dua, Bebe, Rita and Ava Max :rip: 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Bruno. said:

taste! Australian and Albanian excellence came thru :laycry: 

did you know that the singer from Albania is singing to all Albanians to come back to homeland, poor Dua, Bebe, Rita and Ava Max :rip: 

Thank fuck Albania got through sdbsdjkgsdsdg; with that line-up I was half scared Albania wasn't gonna make it :cry:

An absolute queen tbh! Jonida is such a style icon. Her semi-final look was really cute but her Cleopatra-esque get-up for her nationals had me shook :cry:

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Charlie said:

Thank fuck Albania got through sdbsdjkgsdsdg; with that line-up I was half scared Albania wasn't gonna make it :cry:

An absolute queen tbh! Jonida is such a style icon. Her semi-final look was really cute but her Cleopatra-esque get-up for her nationals had me shook :cry:

tonight are the finals, I wanna vote for Iceland, but make it so my family doesn't notice because they are very homophobic, so I gotta keep myself in check and not expose myself.

n4vXsPm.gif

polls say The Netherlands are favorites to win.... disgusting. ELECTRIC CHAIR

n4vXsPm.gif

Iceland Top 10 despite poor jury votes, my votes with the televoting came THRUUU!!!!!!!!

North Macedonia, omg, slay Slavic sister :laycry: 

Netherlands as a winner is meh, but it's not awful