Dante.

Ashley Massaro passes away

125 posts in this topic

Oh my god rip.

I feel sick to my stomach. :crying2:  I thought this was one of those cruel stan jokes. R.I.P to her. I rooted for her the minute I saw her in the Diva Search. She was always so lovely to her fans and seemed like a wonderful person. 

14 people like this

omg this doesn't even feel real, rip :crying2: 

3 people like this

bitch?????? :uhh: oh my GOD :uhh: rest in peace and my condolences to her family and daughter but :crying2: 

1 person likes this

I'm just a loss for words right now.

ugh....

R.I.P Sweet Angel.

1 person likes this

Holy fucking shit, RIP :cry:

4 minutes ago, prince. said:

This is so :shook:Other wrestling deaths don’t affect me too much but I literally grew up watching her and enjoyed her during her tenure, I can’t help but be sad as fuck :crying2: 

That’s exactly how I feel. I sort of saw her career from start to finish. From Diva Search, to Playboy, to her Survivor days. I just remember her tweeting about how excited she was to show us her wrestling training and now she’s gone :cry: This just doesn’t feel right 

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, prince. said:

This is so :shook:Other wrestling deaths don’t affect me too much but I literally grew up watching her and enjoyed her during her tenure, I can’t help but be sad as fuck :crying2: 

!!!!!!!!!!! From her winning the Diva Search to competing for the Women’s Championship at WM :shook: she was apart of our childhoods and I’ll always cherish those memories she was apart of 

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

I think even with how short her run was, she was of that time period where we ALL watched her at some point. Whether during her first program with Vince's Devils, on SD after her move, the WM feud with Melina or the tail end. I can't even wrap my head around this.

!!!! The fact that I remember most of these so vividly. :shook: I remember legitimately SCREAMING when she returned in the lingerie match on Raw. I’m so :shook: 

8 people like this

I'm in complete and utter shock right now. This cannot be real. I'm bawling my eyes out. Rest in peace, angel. You were way too young to go.

12 people like this

Her daughter :crying2: 

RIP Ashley.

5 people like this

I remember I voted for her to win the Diva Search in her season and hearing this over Twitter really made me sad. She is such a nice and caring person. She is a pioneer of the late Ruthless Aggression Era. I was hoping to see her wrestle in the WWE ring again, one more time but now that is not going to happen. This really breaks my heart. My prayers and condolence goes out to her family and friends. :crying: 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Layout said:

That’s exactly how I feel. I sort of saw her career from start to finish. From Diva Search, to Playboy, to her Survivor days. I just remember her tweeting about how excited she was to show us her wrestling training and now she’s gone :cry: This just doesn’t feel right 

1 minute ago, Dawit said:

!!!!!!!!!!! From her winning the Diva Search to competing for the Women’s Championship at WM :shook: she was apart of our childhoods and I’ll always cherish those memories she was apart of 

fuck, I have the chills :shook: I can’t even imagine how girls she worked with are feeling right now (or when they find out). I know she had a good relationship with most, if not all of them :crying2: 

3 people like this

I always say this but this was the match that got me back into wrestling. :shook: This is just so unreal!

What's crazy is I was humming "Be yourself" the other day like I am just in ....

1 person likes this

WHAT THE FUCK

I legit gasped when i saw the headline. I feel so weird, because she was one of my favorite when i used to play SVR 09'. I remember i would always do her finisher when i would wrestle with my cousins fuck this is so sad. The fact that she was answering fanmail yesterday too. I hope her family is okay

3 people like this

12 minutes ago, prince. said:

!!! I remember upping her stats in SD vs Raw 2008 because while I stopped watching wrestling by then, I remembered her and how much I liked her with Trish, and hoped she was succeeding. This is weird and heartbreaking. :crying2: 

5 people like this

I can’t even process this-

She was literally one of the first wrestlers I ever saw, when I first played SVR ‘08, I would always do her entrance... this is so fucking sad, omg

2 people like this