Dante.

Ashley Massaro passes away

125 posts in this topic

Maria :(

I have no words. Ashley was my tag partner at Wrestlemania. My sometimes road wife. We did countless photo shoots and press days together. It seems like yesterday Ashley was a major part of my life and then our worlds changed and now she is gone. Im heartbroken for her family.

D6upnzkXkAEVFvx.jpg

https://twitter.com/MariaLKanellis/status/1129182640303689728

8 people like this

I just listened to Be Yourself and it’s really hitting me :crying2:

Like others said, it really hits different when it’s a women’s wrestler, they really were all I focused on a kid.

4 people like this

I really can’t believe this. I don’t even know how to react 

2 people like this

All i know is there better be 10 bells and the entire roster for this girl, she deserves nothing less than that because they turned their back on her for the past 10 years :k2:

Rest in peace diva legend, you were in so many of my SvR battle royals :brandon: 

7 people like this

I’m legit shocked right now. R.I.P Ashley ❤️

2 people like this

Wtfff my fav girls keep passing. WWE better post a tribute for the Punk Princess!

3 people like this

Just now, trishallday said:

Wtfff my fav girls keep passing. WWE better for a tribute for the Punk Princess!

inb4 we only get a graphic on the titatron right before a commercial

WQpimNu.gif

Omg. She was still so young....I can’t believe this. This is devastating. Fine she wasn’t the greatest in ring talent but she still offered a lot to the show and went out there to entertain us during her tenure in WWE. Sending all my prayers to her family and friends.

RIP Ashley <3

1 person likes this

completely shocked. she's was still so young. RIP. and I wish her family, friends, and any fans who are hurting right now the best.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Travis said:

She gets on my nerves but this was so geniune and lowkey the post that made me tear up, these girls really were in the same era and dealt with the same criticisms, i bet half of that lockerroom is devastated :shook:

2 people like this

Her very first opponent. Hearing this news and Chyna a few years who was the one to get her into wrestling in the first place, all while being neglected herself, must be so devastating.

12 people like this

19 minutes ago, prince. said:

lets talk about a MOMENT, sir. The pretty ass pyro :shook: 🤟🏽

Everything about this was funny :ahh:  Maria and Vince, Melina not getting to do her splits cause her music cut, The way all the crowd turned to the side like this when Ashley returned cause they weren’t expecting her :rot: 

SEw1iRY.jpg

Ugh, this really brings back memories :cry: 

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Layout said:

Everything about this was funny :ahh:  Maria and Vince, Melina not getting to do her splits cause her music cut, The way all the crowd turned to the side like this when Ashley returned cause they weren’t expecting her :rot: 

SEw1iRY.jpg

Im gonna binge so many of these moments and try not to get too emo

SEw1iRY.jpg

2 people like this

You guys people are saying she committed suicide :smh2: 

6 people like this

2 minutes ago, Layout said:

SEw1iRY.jpg

meanwhile I was serving Nikki Bella return crowd reactions in my room :ahh::ahh::ahh: 

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Josh. said:

WWE really needs to do a better job at how they treat the former women. It’s crazy to think some people don’t remember Ashley as if she retired 20 years ago. You would think Chyna’s death would’ve been a lesson learned for them.

Call Melina, Victoria, Jazz etc. now while they’re all alive and well and let the younger viewers know how groundbreaking they were.

!!!!!! Sometimes I wish the girls that do not get their deserved dues just cut all ties with them because of this. Like if a person DYING doesn’t make them change their ways, who tf knows what will? 

It must be so fucking frustrating knowing that you dedicated YEARS to a company that wouldn’t even look at you if you were struggling. All while bringing back sexual predators and racists too. It’s digusting. 

11 people like this

3 minutes ago, Josh. said:

WWE really needs to do a better job at how they treat the former women. It’s crazy to think some people don’t remember Ashley as if she retired 20 years ago. You would think Chyna’s death would’ve been a lesson learned for them.

Call Melina, Victoria, Jazz etc. now while they’re all alive and well and let the younger viewers know how groundbreaking they were.

! Right I just don't understand why they can't take a few minutes to give some of these women the recognition they deserve? Did they do something that bad to deserve this? But Hulk Hogan is allowed to get another chance? 

1 person likes this

I'm flabbergasted. :( 

Rest easy Ashley. 

1 person likes this

:(

11 people like this

My heart. I'll always remember the Starstruck and Light A Fire. She really added a dynamic to the Trish/Mickie feud with her "Mickie James is a psycho" promo. And her days as London & Kendrick's manager. :crying:

A diva gone way too soon. Rest in peace.

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

I am so....... wow 

3 people like this

We need to talk about sexual assault in the WWE. I wanted them exposed.

Credit: @Boris. on Twitter.

D6uv6reXoAYzWTT.jpg

5 people like this

9 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

The SISTERHOOD of our divas :crying: 

7 people like this

1 hour ago, Travis said:

And I know this isn't the time but I fucking hate the WWE. Like women like Ashley shouldn't only be mentioned when they're PASSED AWAY. Simple things like mentioning them on commentary, including them on WWE.com galleries, even putting them in video packages. It would make them so happy if they were alive to see it. Let them smell the fucking roses while they're alive. What would happen if Melina were to pass next? Fans would lose their fucking mind, especially since she's been blacklisted from the company.

I just hate how they treat past women. I hope Ashley's daughter is okay :crying: 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 people like this