Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kat

PAC/Neville out of AEW

11 posts in this topic

I didn’t even know he was scheduled for the show.

ph4u89swsg2qbwe.gif

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I didn’t even know he was scheduled for the show.

ph4u89swsg2qbwe.gif

I think it was one of, if not the first match announced for the card, so like I feel like you can be forgiven for forgetting it since it has been a hot minute. However I think it was one of the bigger matches they had so I'm interested to see how it effects the show overall. Hopefully it's not an omen for things to come for this company
qq78gT0.gif

4 people like this

embarrassing

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rainbow Heart said:

I think it was one of, if not the first match announced for the card, so like I feel like you can be forgiven for forgetting it since it has been a hot minute. However I think it was one of the bigger matches they had so I'm interested to see how it effects the show overall. Hopefully it's not an omen for things to come for this company
qq78gT0.gif

Yeah way back in January I believe. They can just add time to the rest of the card, the show is stacked as it is.

2 people like this

This was literally the only match I wanted to see.

I-

ugh Well I read that the floor still open for the match down the line so hopefully that’s the case.

1 person likes this

these wrestlers who refuse to lose are annoying but i don't blame him for not wanting to go to aew :nattie: 

1 person likes this

He seems like a troublemaker. 

Sounds like a brat tbh - although it is a big loss for AEW

On 19/05/2019 at 10:13 PM, Eric said:

This was literally the only match I wanted to see.

I-

ugh Well I read that the floor still open for the match down the line so hopefully that’s the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjCSeXMjtJw  I found this on YouTube, they had the match anyway at an indy show to compensate for the fans who wanted to see it.