Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Scarlett Bordeaux Requests Release From Impact, Jordynne Grace Never Signed

21 posts in this topic

More news* coming out of Impact. Their women's division has been really great this year, but this isn't really surprising. With the recent big TV deals, I wonder if more wrestlers are going to leave to shoot their shot with WWE & AEW.

 
 
1
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quote

More news coming from the IMPACT Wrestling front.

With the news emerging that both Killer Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux have requested their respective releases from IMPACT Wrestling, PWInsider is reporting that the current PROGRESS Women's Champion Jordynne Grace never inked a deal with IMPACT. Grace started with IMPACT in October of 2018 and has been appearing on their weekly television show and pay-per-views since. It was reported back in October that Grace signed a two-year deal with the company but PWI has learned that she has been a free agent the entire time.

It is also noted within the report that IMPACT has been attempting to contact Jordynne Grace over the past 24 hours about signing a deal but there is no further information on that as of this writing.

Jordynne Grace did work the IMPACT TV taping in Philadelphia earlier this month and she had one match at the taping against Kiera Hogan. The 23 year old Grace competed for wXw, Warrior Wrestling, Beyond Wrestling, World Series Wrestling and several other promotions this year. As more information concerning her status in IMPACT becomes available, this article will be updated or a new one will be published.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/report-jordynne-grace-never-signed-impact-wrestling-company-scrambling-sign-her

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scarlett has really made a name for herself, so I am not surprised she will try to get with AEW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WWE needs to snatch both girls ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have said from day one that Jordynne needs to be apart of the new AEW Womens Division. She is a great talent and I hope the reason she isnt signing with IMPACT is because she is being contacted by AEW. Scarlett on the other hand has really done well in IMPACT, and I am a bit surprised she has decided to leave

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not really shocked about Jordynne. IMPACT will push anyone I believe a good portion of them are independent especially with the drop in network availability.

Scarlett’s character went left for me but tbh she’s never been an amazing wrestler and some of her acting was so OTT it was verging on camp. I do wish her the best in her climb to wrestling fame. If she really wanted to manage and not wrestle her and her man could take over.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

WWE needs to snatch both girls ASAP.

And do what with them? Sit In NXT catering booked once every fourth taping?

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Eric said:

And do what with them? Sit In NXT catering booked once every fourth taping?

Better than sticking with TNA wrestling in front of 40 people for no money or jobbing to Brandi in AWE.

And signing more talented wrestlers like Jordynne may finally motivate Triple H to get rid of the deadweight that’s been rotting away in NXT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the fact that boredynne has gotten this big push without being signed but they barely use kiera and alisha anymore and won't give katarina a call at all:jeigz2:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Henry Cavill said:

Better than sticking with TNA wrestling in front of 40 people for no money or jobbing to Brandi in AWE.

And signing more talented wrestlers like Jordynne may finally motivate Triple H to get rid of the deadweight that’s been rotting away in NXT.

At least they have the chance to actually be featured on TV and wrestle for other promotions. Obviously they are paid less than they would in WWE, but they can compensate it working the indies. Plus they have the chance to do what they love, something WWE is stoping from doing to Harper, Lio Rush, Sasha Banks, Dawson, Wilder...

Once again, at the end of the day is every wrestler's decission to choose what to do with their career, but as we all know WWE is not the perfect place to be anymore. So let's not act like Impact is some kind of wrestling purgatory and WWE a heaven, because that's proved to be false just watching how positively Impact has changed in the last months. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Foxy said:

At least they have the chance to actually be featured on TV and wrestle for other promotions. Obviously they are paid less than they would in WWE, but they can compensate it working the indies. Plus they have the chance to do what they love, something WWE is stoping from doing to Harper, Lio Rush, Sasha Banks, Dawson, Wilder...

Once again, at the end of the day is every wrestler's decission to choose what to do with their career, but as we all know WWE is not the perfect place to be anymore. So let's not act like Impact is some kind of wrestling purgatory and WWE a heaven, because that's proved to be false just watching how positively Impact has changed in the last months. 

Featured on TV is not a positive when barely  12,000 people that watch the show on whatever network it’s on these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scarlett has improved her wrestling skills enough to where she could make it elsewhere, but the truth is that she wouldn't have the leverage to quit and go if it wasn't for them building her. I understand them declining this since they invested time into making her a name that could be a star elsewhere. :draglina:

She should oblige by ha 2 year contract and continue to make a name for haself bc the WWE will have her sitting backstage. 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

Better than sticking with TNA wrestling in front of 40 people for no money or jobbing to Brandi in AWE.

And signing more talented wrestlers like Jordynne may finally motivate Triple H to get rid of the deadweight that’s been rotting away in NXT.

Yes, will going to WWE with no creative direction or any indication of change anytime soon isn't any better either. So I guess either way they're screwed.

Dropping deadweight to tack on more deadweight isn't the solution that just creates more problems.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, SaraLaGarcia said:

Scarlett has improved her wrestling skills enough to where she could make it elsewhere, but the truth is that she wouldn't have the leverage to quit and go if it wasn't for them building her. I understand them declining this since they invested time into making her a name that could be a star elsewhere. :draglina:

She should oblige by ha 2 year contract and continue to make a name for haself bc the WWE will have her sitting backstage. 

 

I think she's going to AEW if she gets out, which she likely will as Impact can't build a reputation for not being a revolving door for people that want out since it's still trying to get its feet on the ground with this current format.

She stands out more when there are less model-type girls on the roster and the product will let her stay on the risque-side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

Featured on TV is not a positive when barely  12,000 people that watch the show on whatever network it’s on these days. 

The increased booking fees for dates you can book yourself and more face value recognition than you'd have from just working indies says otherwise.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Killer Kross, Scarlett, and Jordynne  to AEW please! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only really see Scarlett going to WWE and probably at the same time Kross does, I think Jordynne will end up either just doing indies or heading to AEW. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People complain constantly about WWE being boring and dull, but continue to trash Impact while not ever giving it the time of day when their women's division has been pretty consistently entertaining for a while now.

Image result for sipping tea meme

Anyway, Jordynn is a star in the ring and should be treated as such wherever she goes. Scarlett is a great character and shouldn't be watered down. I don't feel confident WWE would utilize her the very anti-diva PG environment it's currently at. She needs a company that'll allow her to balance being an athlete and a sex symbol.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

omg shocked with Queen Scarlett, shes always been so thankful with impact for giving her a proper shot but I'm excited, she has so much potential.. but WWE will ruin your character girl so hopefully her eyes are on AEW.

 

Edited by darling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for her for being happy but also being aware she’s not getting exposure or coin. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scarlett is definitely going to AEW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.