Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Alexa Bliss Update: Concussion Issues Considered “Worrisome”

12 posts in this topic

As noted, WWE has announced Nikki Cross as the replacement for Alexa Bliss in the Women’s Ladder Match at tonight’s WWE Money In The Bank 2019 pay-per-view.

Apparently Cross had been on standby per orders of WWE specifically in case something like this happened.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter gave the latest update on Bliss’ status on Sunday morning’s episode of Wrestling Observer Radio.

According to Meltzer, this is already at least the second time this year that Bliss has been on the sidelines with what is being described as “worrisome” concussion-related issues.

“Alexa Bliss from what I understand, the actual medical condition that WWE has released internally is ‘undisclosed’ … and ‘undisclosed’ has become a euphemism for concussion,” Meltzer said on Sunday’s episode at F4WOnline.com. “That doesn’t mean for sure that it’s a concussion, although it’s been reported by several people that it’s a concussion and certainly that would be the one you’d expect. And she did throw up after taking a bad bump, and that often also means concussion.”

On Saturday, Alexa Bliss took to social media to address the concussion rumors and how her career could be in jeopardy as a result.

“My career is just fine,” wrote Bliss via her official Twitter page (@AlexaBliss_WWE). “Thank you for the concern though.”

WWE Money In The Bank 2019 goes down from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut tonight. The show will air live on pay-per-view, and will also stream live via the WWE Network. Join us here at SEScoops.com this evening for live play-by-play results coverage of the event.

Source:  https://www.sescoops.com/alexa-bliss-update-concussion-issues-considered-worrisome/

I don't need to go through this roller coaster again. Pull through Queen! It was so refreshing seeing her back in the ring.

How does she get all of these concussions when she doesn't even bump to begin with? :k2:

7 people like this

The last few months as a Bliss stan I swear.

DSX14FP.gif

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

The last few months as a Bliss stan I swear.

DSX14FP.gif

I know sis.....all we want is a face turn 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Majesty said:

I know sis.....all we want is a face turn 

Its never going to happen.

On 5/19/2019 at 4:22 PM, blond. said:

How does she get all of these concussions when she doesn't even bump to begin with? :k2:

🙄 Bc you see all the dark matches/house show matches she does right? Which I’m sure is where this happened. Don’t find this stuff joke-worthy. 

I would say it’s pretty worrisome that a “bad bump” would make her puke... given how long/badly she was failing concussion tests after Rousey. 

Wwe just announced the June line up for the Tokyo shows on the 28th and 29th.

Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss for the RAW Women's Championship

4CGeBbl.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Wwe just announced the June line up for the Tokyo shows on the 28th and 29th.

Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss for the RAW Women's Championship

4CGeBbl.gif

Oh no.

I sure do hope sis is okay though.

4CGeBbl.gif

32 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Oh no.

I sure do hope sis is okay though.

4CGeBbl.gif

Its a good sign since they just announced the updated card.

2 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Its a good sign since they just announced the updated card.

I've kind of been quietly rooting for her since the Royal Rumble return. It's always a great thing anytime someone is able to come back from being hurt, and I think Alexa has been shining so much with A Moment of Bliss. I just wasn't a fan of the original Becky/Alexa feud and hope that this card isn't a sign of things to come creatively, but as long as she's healthy that's all that matters in the long run!

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

I've kind of been quietly rooting for her since the Royal Rumble return. It's always a great thing anytime someone is able to come back from being hurt, and I think Alexa has been shining so much with A Moment of Bliss. I just wasn't a fan of the original Becky/Alexa feud and hope that this card isn't a sign of things to come creatively, but as long as she's healthy that's all that matters in the long run!

If she’s healthy I honestly don’t care who she feuds with at this point.