Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

4 WWE Superstars Injured At MITB

10 posts in this topic

ew WWE United States Champion Rey Mysterio may have suffered a shoulder injury during his quick win over Samoa Joe at WWE Money In the Bank. PWInsider reports that Rey was checked out after the match, but there's no official word yet on his status. As noted, WWE ended Joe's match with Rey early because Joe was bleeding from the busted nose.

Ali was also busted open from a ladder that was thrown by main event winner Brock Lesnar. Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com noted on Twitter that WWE cameramen were told not to shoot Ali towards the end of the match, to avoid the blood shots. Alvarez also noted that two WWE cameramen were taken out by various spots during the men's Money In the Bank Ladder Match, which was also mentioned during commentary.

Lars Sullivan was bleeding from the top of his head during the squash segment with The Lucha House Party at Money In the Bank. The announcers noted during commentary that a headbutt from Lars to Kalisto is what busted him open. As seen below, Kalisto noted that it wasn't the headbutt from Lars, but a stiff elbow to Lars that busted him open. Kalisto iced his elbow after the show.

Source:  https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/05/rey-mysterio-possibly-injured-at-wwe-money-in-the-bank-654322/

Kalisto lowkey avenging our community :hatnikki:

12 people like this

Who was it here that saw it for Kalisto? Your man did us a favor. At least something good came of this night.

1 person likes this

7 men put their lives on the line for that brutal MITB match and a part timer gets inserted in the match for 30 seconds, wins, and still manages to injure Ali and the cameramen :peyton:

5 people like this

Before we know it, WWE is going to put a stop to any and all stipulation matches except for pillow fights and piles of blankets brawls. 

1 person likes this

I was scared Carmella got injured for real, queen knows how to sell :boostfox:

2 people like this

Brock was out there 30 seconds and he managed to injure someone :sideeye:

1 person likes this

Yikes, and aren’t they bringing back the Hardcore title tn? :beckytate:

Lowkey came in here looking for Bayley's name, since she looked to be in real pain after Carmella dropped that ladder and it hit off her thigh

4CGeBbl.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Triple H Talks Lars Sullivan's Status, If More NXT Call-Ups Will Happen After WrestleMania
      By Black Terminator
      Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/01/triple-h-talks-lars-sullivan-status-650126/
    • Lars Sullivan Racist and a Homophobe
      By Puggle
      http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/22/lars-sullivan-caught-using-racist-joke-message-board-battle/
      Spoiler When you get into Disenfranchised’s posts though, things get really troublesome as a few of the posts have extremely racist connotations to them.
      Sullivan and a guy with the username sweet_chin got into a rather heated message board argument in July 2007. This exchange was started after Sullivan scolded sweet_chin using profanities about cutting and pasting something from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter on the board.
      Someone then asked how old MVP was at the time because he was the current WWE United States Champion.
      “What is it with Vince hiring all these ex-criminals, MVP, Ron Killings etc,” sweet_chin wrote.
      “Now you’re getting racist. Wow. Just wow,” Disenfranchised replied.
      Sweet_chin replied by revealing his own race and making a point that he wasn’t making it about race, he was making his question about the simple fact that he came up with two options and those just happened to be who he said firs”I’m not being racist you idiotic neanderthal I’m black myself- those were the 2 names that came to my head first who have been in prison.”
      Then Sullivan had a reply that might not be looked at too fondly in today’s climate. “Oh, you’re black? No wonder all you can do is copy and paste,” he said along with a grinning emoji from 2007.
      “I’m not even going to bother with you-you are pathetic I wonder if anyone likes you in real life,” sweet_chin replied.
      Disenfranchised responded saying: “A lot of people like me in real life. I wonder the same about you. You come off as a whiny, c*nty idiot.”
      Then sweet_chin said: “In that case, you two sure aren’t the ‘odd couple'” followed by Disenfranchised saying, “I don’t even know who you are. Leave me alone.”
      People kind of ganged up against Disenfranchised after that and it appears he was banned from the board shortly after that. This just goes to show you that sometimes what you put online can haunt you for a long time.
      http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/22/lars-sullivan-said-that-kfc-is-for-lower-class-people/
      Spoiler “KFC is for lower-class people. You’re making a wise choice by avoiding that piece of crap place,” Sullivan said as he provided some advice on the board he eventually got banned from.
      http://www.ringsidenews.com/2018/11/22/lars-sullivan-message-board-exchange-included-homophobic-rant-nfl-quarterback/
      Spoiler “Philip Rivers = Crybaby b*tch and is extremely gay. Most of California, especially sothern cal, is gay. Fits well. Hell ‘Philip’ is a gay name in itself!@”
      Oh and he made creepy ass comments about Stephanie
      Spoiler Under the Disenfranchised name, Sullivan commented on a video of Stephanie McMahon saying, “Very sexy, Thanks for the fap vid.” But then his account was soon banned for a plethora of apparent reasons probably due to his abusive language.
      When asked to clarify what McMahon said in an old K-Rock interview with Howard Stern, apparently Sullivan remembered what she had to say when he replied: “She was a good sport and went along with the sexual answers Howard threw at her. It’s been several years since it aired but I remember her talking about getting it ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ from HHH. No anal ‘yet.’ And she’s completely shaven.” Those are some very personal things to know about your bosses’ wife and daughter, especially if you’re going to talk openly about it
      All of this is from a 10 year old account (not that it matters tbh) 
      Here's his "rumored" second account (I didn't see any proof that it was him yet but i'm not surprised)
      Spoiler

Thoughts?

• Rey Mysterio Reportedly Negotiating with WWE & GFW
      By Black Terminator
      Source: http://www.pwinsiderxtra.com/ViewArticle.php?id=33590 & https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/07/17/rey-mysterio-wwe-gfw-free-agent