Shoaib.

"The Squared Circle Sisters" Unite to Honour Ashley and Start Fund For Her Daughter

54 posts in this topic

Seeing this really teared me up. It's so heartwarming to see all these women come together to help support Lexi in this tragic time. In such a competitive, cut-throat industry, the sisterhood of the women prevails and comes through for each other :heart: 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Then spend your time job searching and not worrying about what people are donating. 

Don’t be nasty? When I get paid TOMORROW I’ll donate a lil something something. As someone that once contemplated suicide this is a really tough subject for me. So yeah don’t be rude. Also I’m naturally curious to see what the ladies donated for their fellow sister. 

1 person likes this

It really is beautiful to see a sisterhood of women coming together to support someone after such a tragedy. I got teary-eyed seeing all of the women from Ashley's generation of Divas leaving messages for her daughter, as well as the women that came after supporting by donating and spreading the link to the page to their followers.

Wow that video really got me 😭 

The sisterhood of these girls is so special and I’m so proud of them for coming together to honour Ashley and help her daughter out. ❤️ 

you catty bitches ruin every single thread throwing unnecessary shade like it’s your job. 

gays find a personality trait that isn’t being shady or engaging in the shade challenge. the amount of the donation is so incredibly irrelevant to the overall cause the women y’all stan for are uniting to stand up for. it’s so ugly 

ANYWAYS, go direct yourselves to Eve’s ( @evetorresgracie ) Instagram story to watch a heartwarming message from another fellow legend. #positivity :clap: 

14 people like this

Nice to see current Superstars such as Kevin Owens, Natalya, Ruby Riott and Billie Kay donating as well. Considering how Torrie's father passed away recently, I think Torrie feels especially empathetic towards Lexi and what she's going through right now.

2 people like this

This is so beautiful. I can't believe all the love and support that's been pouring out from all across the industry for her. This sisterhood is truly so special, and I'm proud to be a fan of these women in this moment.

2 people like this

Y'all arguing about Alexa's 5 dollars when it probably wasn't her :uhh:

5 people like this

Man this really sucks :smh:

WWE should cover ALL of this, it’s the least they can do for Ashley after all they put her through. This new fundraiser should be going towards an actual cause like suicide awareness, rape victims, idk, things that will prevent deaths like Ashley’s from happening again? Just my opinion. 

6 hours ago, Amlex said:

Y'all arguing about Alexa's 5 dollars when it probably wasn't her :uhh:

Fans really are trash.

D7RDo40W0AEFuh3?format=jpg&name=large

D7RDo4yX4AMVeqL?format=jpg&name=large

D7RDo40W4AAiHQR?format=jpg&name=large

D7RDo46XsAA3lqp?format=jpg&name=large

7 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Fans really are trash.

Of course it was a Krew member 🙄

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Fans really are trash.

who is this hefty f****t making fun of Eve’s sexual assault? Is this Twitter? 

2 people like this

I know it's not about the amount anyone donates, but I'd just like to take this moment to say GOD BLESS ELIZABETH HARDY FOR HER $1000 DONATION AND FUCK REBY SKY.

12 people like this

I watched this yesterday and balled my eyes out! It is so lovely that they have all come together and continue this wrestling sistership to support their sister.

This is the thing I love about women’s wrestling, everyone comes together in moments like this... whether it is bad news or good news... women’s wrestling is a sistership and we support everyone involved. 

RIP Ashley, you will forever be missed💜

1 person likes this

Wow, it is so sweet Ruby Riott donated $1,000. Again, its not about how much, but to donate such a generous amount I wonder if she knew Ashley on a personal level somehow since they never worked together. Maybe I stan.

How absolutely beautiful. I know Women’s wrestling technically sucked up until recently by like... normal wrestling standards but by farrrrrr the women we watched were such irreplaceable PEOPLE!!! I feel so lucky to have literally learned from them and been inspired by their love, creativity, and boldness to live dangerously. It has never crossed my mind much before and I wish it wasn’t a result of Ashley’s decision. I ultimately just hope that, even if these words didn’t get to her before, I hope they somehow get to her now.

This era of women in wrestling are so beautiful & fearless and I genuinely have love for them all. Wouldn’t even have the energy to pretend to care about any of the gals now without them :heart: 

1 person likes this

These twitter fags really have some of yall showing your collective unwashed asses huh

9kNoVeL.gif

Mick really out here trying to help as much as he can even after already donating $5,000 himself. I'm not sure anyone is going to donate $5,000 just to have him come hang out but you never know.

1 person likes this

Thats such a beautiful video