Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Sasha Banks Spotted In New York City For WWE This Week

20 posts in this topic

PWInsider reports that Sasha Banks was in New York City this week for WWE. It’s believed that she was doing work for this year’s WWE 2K game, which would be WWE 2K20.

As has been documented, Banks and WWE are reportedly not in a good place right now, as it was reported that she tried to quit WWE after Wrestlemania following the loss of the WWE Women’s tag team titles, as well as her team with Bayley. Reports at the time claimed that she and Bayley were vocally unhappy about their situation. Since then, Banks has been at home, while Bayley was moved to Smackdown, won Money in the Bank and is the current Smackdown Women’s champion.

Source:  https://411mania.com/wrestling/sasha-banks-spotted-in-new-york-city-for-wwe-this-week/

Does anyone else feel like they are now pushing Bayley to the high heavens to stick it in Sasha's face?

12 people like this

5 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Does anyone else feel like they are now pushing Bayley to the high heavens to stick it in Sasha's face?

yes &  rightfully so tbh since it could/should have been her in Bayley's place right now

tumblr_o43ldtotTk1rmv1vdo1_400.thumb.gif

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Yeah, WWE's petty like that. However, with the booking the girls have been given these days, it's a blessing in disguise for Sasha, so she can come back, have a fresh start and hopefully turn heel. On the other hand, Bayley will probably be booed again in two/three weeks into her reign anyway

23 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

yes &  rightfully so tbh since it could/should have been her in Bayley's place right now

I doubt it. Yes, Sasha probably made this happen for Bayley so they could spite her, but if she had stayed nothing would have changed for either of them and she'd be teaming with Becky and Nikki Cross in six women tags.

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

I don't see it. She only got pushed this year on the basis that Ronda handpicked her as a opponent. Her short lived title reign speaks for itself. They don't see her as an Alexa or Charlotte.

At least her entrance will be right this year

4 people like this

That last line was so shady. :skull:

I really hope they're able to come to some sort of resolution, and I hope this break is doing her some good. I guess it's a good sign that she's still willing to work with them in some capacity for the moment. She deserves the time off though, and whatever conclusion she comes to on a return... as long as she's happy then I'm here to support it.

OMG I just thought too... if the rumours of the Women's Evolution showcase are true then she may be working on her voice overs for the game. :shook:

48 minutes ago, Seductress said:

I don't see it. She only got pushed this year on the basis that Ronda handpicked her as a opponent. Her short lived title reign speaks for itself. They don't see her as an Alexa or Charlotte.

but do they see Bayley as an Alexa/Charlotte? Sasha’s title reigns (aside from the tag titles) have always kind of shaken the table in the way Bayley’s surprise win was supposed to, and given their association, whether there was a plan in place or it was a last minute decision, there was intention to what they did. Sasha is a staple of the division and they’re struggling without her, even if she would just be relegated to throwaway matches.

:stephanie:

this wack bitch is about to take up nikki cross's spot on my disc

source.gif

5 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

That last line was so shady. :skull:

I really hope they're able to come to some sort of resolution, and I hope this break is doing her some good. I guess it's a good sign that she's still willing to work with them in some capacity for the moment. She deserves the time off though, and whatever conclusion she comes to on a return... as long as she's happy then I'm here to support it.

She's more than likely contractually obligated to do it. She's already sitting out her contract, the last thing she needs is a lawsuit for not fulfilling her obligations. Plus, if she's in the game, she can sit at home and give herself the push she thinks she deserves while waiting out her time. I do hope this is a sign that things are improving, but I'm doubtful.

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Travy Massaro said:

She's more than likely contractually obligated to do it. She's already sitting out her contract, the last thing she needs is a lawsuit for not fulfilling her obligations. Plus, if she's in the game, she can sit at home and give herself the push she thinks she deserves while waiting out her time. I do hope this is a sign that things are improving, but I'm doubtful.

Well shit. :skull:

2 people like this

if she does return it shouldn't be to a push considering other girls didn't walk out and are struggling for direction/accolades. Not everything should be about the 4HW (and Alexa) despite the koolaid WWE continues to promote, but y'all buy into it.

source.gif

2 people like this

10 hours ago, CroNich said:

When Bayley won the MITB briefcase this was the first thought that crossed my mind. 

3 hours ago, Travy Massaro said:

This more than likely being the most logical reason. I still don’t see her coming back to this company.

1 person likes this

I see this as a positive sign cuz if she was truly, truly trying to leave, she'd been declared her request for release and not go through the hassle of another game or any promo spots. I'm sure Luke Harper was set/obligated to be in 2K20 but you best believe that request for release changed plans. Her tattoo coulda been a statement that she was leaving.... had she got it on a visible place. That woulda fucked up the whole game with her figurines and such.

I still whole heartedly believe she'll return at some point this year. She signed a multi year contract last year or the year prior so she's not wrestling anywhere that isn't WWE anytime soon and I don't think she wants to sit on the shelf for that long.

On 5/24/2019 at 1:44 PM, Jeigz said:

but do they see Bayley as an Alexa/Charlotte? Sasha’s title reigns (aside from the tag titles) have always kind of shaken the table in the way Bayley’s surprise win was supposed to, and given their association, whether there was a plan in place or it was a last minute decision, there was intention to what they did. Sasha is a staple of the division and they’re struggling without her, even if she would just be relegated to throwaway matches.

:stephanie:

Imagine actually believing this.

2 people like this

Can she stop using black and white filters on IG now that her tattoo artist posted her picture showing her dark hair? :uhh:

On 27/05/2019 at 3:17 AM, diiva. said:

Can she stop using black and white filters on IG now that her tattoo artist posted her picture showing her dark hair? :uhh:

I would like to see it.