Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry Cavill

Which properties do you want to see have a Cinematic Universe?

15 posts in this topic

Ever since I saw this tweet I've been thinking and having dreams about a Nintendo Cinematic Universe.

What properties do you want to see be turned into a Cinematic Universe?

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not necessarily a cinematic universe, but it's fucking TIME for a Sailor Moon franchise :shook: 

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Not necessarily a cinematic universe, but it's fucking TIME for a Sailor Moon franchise :shook: 

It really is.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Not necessarily a cinematic universe, but it's fucking TIME for a Sailor Moon franchise :shook: 

Bitch I came in here to say EXACTLY THAT!!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe The Last of Us. Kingdom Hearts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg, Nintendo would slay :shook: their IP's are recognizable enough to pull it off too, lord. the tweet :ahh: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A proper Resident Evil franchise modelled after the games. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cooksie said:

omg, Nintendo would slay :shook: their IP's are recognizable enough to pull it off too, lord. the tweet :ahh: 

are all the franchises in the tweet all Nintendo properties though? Sega probably still owns Sonic, Mega Man is Capcom, and Castlevania is ... Konami? The only one that I think would be a cool concept would be Metroid but since it’s a noted riff on the Alien franchise and it’s not the most popular, I don’t see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Sailor Moon and a StarFox universe, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, Mariah. said:

Not necessarily a cinematic universe, but it's fucking TIME for a Sailor Moon franchise :shook: 

Like let’s make this happen, I’m surprised it’s taking so long the appeal is there.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh a Metal Gear Solid would SHIT. Especially since I don't completely understand the lore to begin with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jeigz said:

are all the franchises in the tweet all Nintendo properties though? Sega probably still owns Sonic, Mega Man is Capcom, and Castlevania is ... Konami? The only one that I think would be a cool concept would be Metroid but since it’s a noted riff on the Alien franchise and it’s not the most popular, I don’t see it. 

I didn't mean I wanted those movies :skull: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cinematic universes ultimately stifle creativity and honestly should not be done with existing franchises. I love the MCU/A few from the DCU but what Jordan Peele is doing with the concept should be the new mold. It's so fresh in a hella stagnated film industry. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TEKKEN but well done this time 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 10:25 AM, Tatianna said:

Cinematic universes ultimately stifle creativity and honestly should not be done with existing franchises. I love the MCU/A few from the DCU but what Jordan Peele is doing with the concept should be the new mold. It's so fresh in a hella stagnated film industry. 

Sis, I couldn't agree more. I'm not sure any other IP would benefit from building a shared universe. Video games have a hard enough time being successfully adapted to film as is. Comics being such a visual medium with shared stories and cross overs seems the easiest to transfer into films/tv because of a deep well of ideas. 

With that said tho, I haven't watched a Marvel movie in the theater in a long time because I'm sick of super hero movies, so, I don't know what I'm talking about, LMAO. (Jessica Jones FTW tho, she's the only heroine I fucks with)

Related image

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.