Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry Cavill

Which properties do you want to see have a Cinematic Universe?

15 posts in this topic

Ever since I saw this tweet I've been thinking and having dreams about a Nintendo Cinematic Universe.

What properties do you want to see be turned into a Cinematic Universe?

1 person likes this

Not necessarily a cinematic universe, but it's fucking TIME for a Sailor Moon franchise :shook: 

9 people like this

12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Not necessarily a cinematic universe, but it's fucking TIME for a Sailor Moon franchise :shook: 

It really is.

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Bitch I came in here to say EXACTLY THAT!!

2 people like this

Maybe The Last of Us. Kingdom Hearts.

omg, Nintendo would slay :shook: their IP's are recognizable enough to pull it off too, lord. the tweet :ahh: 

1 person likes this

A proper Resident Evil franchise modelled after the games. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Cooksie said:

omg, Nintendo would slay :shook: their IP's are recognizable enough to pull it off too, lord. the tweet :ahh: 

are all the franchises in the tweet all Nintendo properties though? Sega probably still owns Sonic, Mega Man is Capcom, and Castlevania is ... Konami? The only one that I think would be a cool concept would be Metroid but since it’s a noted riff on the Alien franchise and it’s not the most popular, I don’t see it. 

A Sailor Moon and a StarFox universe, please.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:00 PM, Mariah. said:

Like let’s make this happen, I’m surprised it’s taking so long the appeal is there.

1 person likes this

Ugh a Metal Gear Solid would SHIT. Especially since I don't completely understand the lore to begin with.

8 hours ago, Jeigz said:

are all the franchises in the tweet all Nintendo properties though? Sega probably still owns Sonic, Mega Man is Capcom, and Castlevania is ... Konami? The only one that I think would be a cool concept would be Metroid but since it’s a noted riff on the Alien franchise and it’s not the most popular, I don’t see it. 

I didn't mean I wanted those movies :skull: 

1 person likes this

Cinematic universes ultimately stifle creativity and honestly should not be done with existing franchises. I love the MCU/A few from the DCU but what Jordan Peele is doing with the concept should be the new mold. It's so fresh in a hella stagnated film industry. 

1 person likes this

TEKKEN but well done this time 

1 person likes this

On 5/27/2019 at 10:25 AM, Tatianna said:

Cinematic universes ultimately stifle creativity and honestly should not be done with existing franchises. I love the MCU/A few from the DCU but what Jordan Peele is doing with the concept should be the new mold. It's so fresh in a hella stagnated film industry. 

Sis, I couldn't agree more. I'm not sure any other IP would benefit from building a shared universe. Video games have a hard enough time being successfully adapted to film as is. Comics being such a visual medium with shared stories and cross overs seems the easiest to transfer into films/tv because of a deep well of ideas. 

With that said tho, I haven't watched a Marvel movie in the theater in a long time because I'm sick of super hero movies, so, I don't know what I'm talking about, LMAO. (Jessica Jones FTW tho, she's the only heroine I fucks with)

Related image

2 people like this