19 posts in this topic

oOo5rcG.gif YOU MOVED LIKE HONEY IN MY DREAM
The velvet full moon ignites the late night sky, settling to rest in its bedding of clouds. But the city center itself is without sleep, the streets still echoing with trumpeting horns and the prattling of its intoxicated pedestrians, all actively seeking someone to wander home with and extend their after hour debauchery. All but Emma De Angelo...

Floating out of her taxi in a tiny, silken slip nightgown and a dark, long coat—her head as light and airy as the brisk breeze prompting her nipples to bore through the fabric—Emma serenely makes her way up to her apartment. Like a steaming knife through butter, she cuts through the fog of cannabis smoke, ignoring the catcalls of the young men loitering outside the front doors. After a chaotic full shift at her place of work, entertaining the arousal of those who held little of her interest was undesirable. Her attention, instead, was fixated upon the thought of her soft blankets, which she couldn't wait to sink into. But another thought would creep in, doused in a highly flammable liquid named temptation.

The breeze combs through Emma's loose curls on her way to the vacant elevator and the doors slide shut behind her, leaving her to a state of deep reflection. He was hard to forget. His confidence. His valor. His sinful smirk. His spellbinding blue eyes. His godly physique. The kind but firm grip of his hands on her lush body. She could almost feel him with her again, dampening her neck with his soft, warm mouth and tongue; gliding his fingers up her inner thigh, into her dress. Her fantasy was so tangible, she's unable to smother the name Bobby from escaping through her rattling teeth. Perhaps, though, she was only caught amidst the nature of ecstasy the Sirens corridors provided. Perhaps it was only an infatuation and a lust that could be easily extinguished. At least it had to, now that her attention would return to the one man she cared about more than anyone or anything—her little man. She titters to herself at her brief loss of restraint, and prepares to resume her proud maternal responsibility as she prances toward her apartment door and unlocks it.

The space is pitch black and tranquil, requiring Emma to creep along the hard wood, trying to suppress the sound of her strappy heels knocking against it while she makes her way around. Then, on the sole couch of her still empty apartment, she'd come to find the sitter fast asleep with her baby boy. She smiles at the pleasant scene, grateful and relieved for another day safely drawn to a close for the most valuable person ever to enter her life, then picks him up in her arms and carries him to lay in his own bed. Thereafter returning to the living room area, she pulls a blanket over the sitter and makes her way to the kitchen where a letter is found atop the counter. 'Emma,' it read 'I deeply regret to inform you that I'll be moving back to Vancouver in a few days time due to a sudden family emergency, which naturally means I won't be able to sit for Lucas like I agreed to. The both of you have been angels for the week I've known you, and I sincerely apologize for the last minute announcement, especially in letter form. ESPECIALLY while you're still having your stuff moved in and you're getting ready to begin school, both of which are already worrying. I know it won't be easy to find another sitter in this crazy city, specifically one willing to spend the night in order to accommodate your job, but if you need any kinda referral, just give me a call if I'm gone before you wake. All the best my love.'

Now overcome with fret and frustration, Emma crumples up the letter and aggressively pulls open the cabinet for a mug for hot chocolate, inadvertently jerking the delicate wood from its hinges. "Fuck me," she murmurs whilst the door hangs from her strained hand, the door battering against the counter top by the force of gravity. "How is this place already falling apart? God, I need a fucking cigarette." Setting down the wooden door, Emma would turn her attention toward the drawer instead for a new pack, only then the drawer would also break before her. "Jesus fucking Christ!" she exclaims, leading the sitter to shuffle and slowly wake. The young mother clenches her eyes closed, grabs the pack of cigarettes and her lighter, then hurries out the apartment to decompress, knowing her son would still be safe with his caregiver while she wandered the dark, wild concrete jungle for some time alone.

With the burning cigarette stem pressed between her pouty lips, Emma struts against the sidewalk, breathing in the mix of Pacific wind and nicotine, then out a stream of smoke. With every inhale came her uncertainty regarding her decision to move to Olympia, but an exhale gave temporary relief; primarily an assurance things will fall into place. A few blocks into her journey for solace, she hears the faint strumming of an acoustic guitar, then turns her head to its direction. "It's last call and this is my last song," a male voice would utter, gentle and soothing in its dynamic. The sounds were all beautiful and spellbinding; but what of the sight? She peers through the window of the small bar venue to her right, then wedges her cigarette between her index and middle finger to free her mouth as she stares through the smoke she emits, into the distant crystal blue eyes of the talented musician. His golden mane was pushed back—except for stray locks which fell over his heavenly face and strong, wild brows—and his pink lips formed into a frown. He appeared both benign and brooding; romantic and raunchy. He was a treat to the eyes, just as he was the ears. He was, in his entirety: art. And maybe he was what she needed right at this moment, following her long night. Maybe watching him—experiencing whatever beauty he offered for one to indulge in—could help her unwind. If nothing else, she was a passionate fan of music, and her interest was piqued.

She extinguishes her cigarette against the brick building, then makes her way into the bar, finding an empty space before the attractive musician to take in his sweet, irresistible song... to take in all of him.
MONTY

@ris
5 people like this

oOo5rcG.gif yeah, i'll haunt the world inside y ou
every year august spent in olympia, the holiday season was always the hardest time for him. he spent it homesick and overworked, very few other than him taking shifts at the diner, it being the time most would spend with family and friends. luckily, he managed his way through it and it was finally onto the new year, where everything was starting to shift back to it's normal scheduling and he could focus on his music once again. it was his first performance of the new millennium and he was enjoying every second of it after the long, hard couple of weeks he's had.

"it's last call and this is my last song," he announces to the crowd, ready to end another amazing night. it wasn't even close to a full house, august figuring most of his regular visitors were probably out of town for vacation, but numbers never stuck out to him that much anyhow. all he really needed was his guitar and he was fine, but he always loved using his talents to make others happy. he had decided to end the night with something slow and soulful, playing the starting cords as a second nature. it was one of the first songs he ever learned to play.

"are you lonesome tonight? do you miss me tonight? are you sorry we drifted apart?"

it was then that he saw her in the crowd, her ivory skin glittering in the lights. her blonde locks perfectly framed her face and her gorgeous brown eyes sent a small jolt of electricity through his spine. he took a half a second to bite down a bashful, boyish grin that leaked through despite his objection before looking down at his guitar, trying to keep his focus on the music and just stop staring. she was that beautiful.

(fuck, he must've been blushing like a teenage girl.)

he was fighting it, but his eyes seemed to gravitate towards her no matter how he worked to bring them elsewhere. she had just arrived he decided, despite having missed it, something that brought up his curiosity. what would bring a girl like that in for the last minute? she couldn't have just decided to wander in for a drink. it was an odd conclusion for him to make, but he just knew she couldn't have been there before. he would've seen her. he would never miss a girl like that in a crowd. who could?

"is your heart filled with pain? shall i come back again? tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?"

he finished the song and the crowd gave its final applause, causing another smile to erupt onto his face. it was too easy to tell where his passion lied. "thank you," he muttered into the mic as a last note before backing away to take off his guitar strap and make his way off the stage. while stepping down, he had taken a couple more glances the lady's way before focusing on getting the guitar in her case. okay, you have to stop staring, he told himself, you're going to make her uncomfortable.
MONTY
5 people like this

Emma drifts away with the strummed chords like a lost raft against the current, the song's sublime melody casting her off into a stormy dream; the kind you submit to, relinquishing your control. There with the dwindling crowd, she's seated, nude lips apart and eyes wide at the beauty showing itself before her... around her... seeping into her. She could feel the musician without his touch, the sensation euphoric. It was loosening her anatomy with each progression. And his eyes, which kept locking onto her, could melt a glacier, as it did her previously frosty mood. It was like she was the only person present—not just in the room, but in space and time. He was sexy; sensual. He'd pull you in and refuse to release his hold. The way his presence covered over her was sweet and slow like honey, but uneasy to escape.

She takes a moment to come out of her daze following the end of the tune. Then, as the musician walks off stage—wandering, fervent glances continuing toward her direction—Emma rises to her heels to follow, through the departing audience. She had to uncover more.

"That was breathtaking," she sighs after tapping the male on his shoulder, her cheeks warm and blushed. "I'm literally speechless... spellbound... every positive adjective in the book, ha! Do you only do smaller gigs like this? Because you should be stealing hearts around the world. It's Emma, by the way." 
MONTY

@ris
5 people like this

august had been working to keep his head low, putting all of his energy into doing what he had to and getting out before he had any chance to completely embarrass himself, but his focus was interrupted by a light tap on his shoulder. when he had turned to see her, he felt another jolt make it's way through-- fuck, she was even more beautiful up close. he listened to her words carefully, along with her name, taking in the melody of her sweet, silk voice with the disposition of a love-struck puppy. he then provided his own words to the song, but had a hard time knowing what he could provide. he went with the first ones to come to mind; "thank you, you're a beautiful audience."

yes.
more terrible pick-up lines.
that'll surely get her.

another blush bloomed across his face as he took a short glance off in any direction that wasn't hers. he had to get his thoughts in track; he never expected her to come up to him. "moving on from that," he muttered under his breath in annoyance before putting his focus back on emma, letting their eyes meet. "yeah, i haven't had the chance to do much bigger than this yet, but i still have pretty high hopes of getting discovered. oh, and i'm august, it's very nice to meet you."
MONTY
5 people like this

"I'm sure it's only a matter of time," Emma compliments, continuing to be highlighted by a rose color in response to the musician's flattering remarks. Her heart flutters with anticipatory anxiety, providing percussion to their subtle mating song and matching dance. His perfect blend of a quiet confidence and a coyness webbed around and trapped her interest. He was prodigiously sexy, but humble and convincingly unaware of it. She couldn't help herself; she wanted more of him. Especially after being left without a fully quenched thirst for the night.

But was there interest on his part? Sure, his soliloquy implicated such, but what of his expectations? His limits? It was important to Emma that there would be no romance seasoned onto her treat—not with her son involved. No matter how charming or compelling August might prove to be, this... this was for right now, not the future.

Focusing back upon the 'right now', she repeats his name aloud, adjusting her body language to be more inviting; seductive. Her back is leaned against the wall before him, with her left leg kicked up behind her, her knee swaying from side to side. She bites into a sliver of her lip, flushing more color into it, as her coat would casually slip off just to bear her shoulders and the thin straps of her thin, short slip dress—so short, her raised leg would threaten a peak underneath. "August, was it? That's a really interesting and cool name. I think it's really beautiful, actually. Which... by the way, you're beautiful yourself," she flirts with a wink and bashful grin. "I guess you can mark that down as one thing we already have in common? Because I'm certainly don't consider myself as talented as you, that's for fucking sure. Conventionally, at least."
MONTY

@ris
5 people like this

a smile bloomed across his face as she resumed giving her compliments, truly flattered from her continuous praise. "well really, thank you so much, it's always a pleasure to hear from a fan," especially such a gorgeous one like you, he thought to himself, but held his tongue from there. as she took a more enticing disposition, august couldn't resist letting his eyes wander for a moment, his gaze trailing down her rather exposed, hourglass body. the sight sent a chill down his spine and brought a flush to his cheeks. she really was one of the most beatiful women he'd ever seen. when she spoke, he darted his eyes back up to her, his blush getting brighter at just how obvious he was being. however, when hearing her words, he started to wonder... could it be? was she flirting with him? as she went on, it really started to hit him; she was definitely flirting with him.

play it cool, play it cool, you've been there before.

he was not playing it near as cool as he would like to admit. his face was a shade of pink that was embarrassing to sport, but thinking about it would just make it worse so he didn't allow himself to, and though he tried with all his might he just couldn't bite down that grin. he let out a small hum of thought as he worked on what to say, finally speaking with gladness that he wasn't stuttering over himself. "thank you again, you really are too kind. the bar's going to be closing for the night soon, but i could walk you home, if you'd like?"

MONTY
5 people like this

Home. Home—as it currently stood—was merely an empty word to Emma, used to define where she and her son laid their head to rest for the few days gone past. But it had yet to feel like home to her. Days removed, and there was no comfort, tranquility or ease. Only uneasiness, of which she was left with regarding the care of her son. Perhaps moving out to Olympia for school was a mistake...

And there it was again.

Her anxiety and tension, yet to be relieved; anxiety and tension she wanted to prolong having to face, if she were unable to soothe. The world she now inhabited was rapidly closing in on her, leaving her without oyxgen. And she needed a moment to catch her breath. Her mission, now, was crystal clear. She certainly couldn't return "home"—at least not yet. But her desire was to continue her restless wander toward this particular dream boy, the air they shared through the divide in their lips proving refreshing. She wanted to take this moment to breathe this fresh air in. She wanted to breathe him in.

Wetting her lips and projecting a bashful, skittish gape toward August, she responds softly. "Um, to be honest with you, what really led me here was the fact I was trying to get away from my house and kinda meditate... like, chill out. I know, it totally sounds dramatic and I'll spare you all the details. But in any case, I guess exploring out this late was a bad idea on my part."

Inciting touch to defrost the frozen stiff young gentleman, Emma extends her hand and runs it down the outer side of August's forearm until she reaches his wrist, where his gold watch sat. Raising it up toward her and observing the time, she continues to speak, avoiding the hypnotic, entrancing blue tint of his eyes to maintain her performative coy demeanor. "It's not even that late, don't you think? I mean... if you don't have plans or anything, maybe you'd wanna walk around town with me for a bit, just us two? Or I can hang out at your place? Er, wait, no. Sorry! Inviting myself back to your place? Could I be any more fucking tacky?"
MONTY
@ris
5 people like this

august could feel the wave of negative tension roll through after he had spoken, but he hadn't been completely sure where it had come from. no, that wasn't true-- he knew where it came from but was just kind of trying to deny it for as long as he could manage. it didn't have to be because of his question, did it? she could've just suddenly remembered something bad while he was talking. that could easily be it, he told himself, but when emma confirmed his suspicion, he couldn't avoid it. in his attempts to be a gentleman, he had instead made her uncomfortable. he was supposed to have known better. people in this town come with many different stories to tell, but he usually found a common thread that they weren't all that happy; most of those he passes on the streets aren't all that fond of talking about home either, so why would she be any different? he had at least well understood not to ask for details, but a small part of him feared he had already crossed a line.

he was fully ready to stumble his way through an apology, but had been silenced by a hand trailing down his arms before he could even start. listening to what she had to say carefully, he was left in awe. she was still interested, even after that whole mess. he wasn't sure how he had managed to stifle the relief to a small, soundless sigh, but he was grateful for whatever in him had made it possible. as she had ended up making an apology to him, he negated it as soon as the chance arised. "no, no, it's fine, i'd love to have you over. that or i could give you a little tour around this part of the city, but there's not that many places still open, so..." he drifted off from his sentence and quickly shifted into a new one; "also i should be making an apology of my own. it was insensitive of me to bring up such a topic without considering how it can be," he took a moment to find the right word before continuing, "it can be troubling for some."

MONTY
5 people like this

“No, no,” Emma retorts, swallowing the thin liquid lubricating the pink of her mouth. “Don’t even apologize. You really couldn’t have known at all. We’ll just... forget about all of that, move on and... head back to your place. Get to really know each other a bit better. If you're ready to go?”

With the purring of her words, Emma’s implications and motives are crystalline. But her subconscious whirs into a kaleidoscope as the scent of Bobby—her suitor from earlier in the night—lingers on her skin like a perfume. She just couldn't wash him off her, their short time spent and the chemistry they felt erupt into a sensual display embedded into her. Skin to skin. Mouth to mouth. Tongue to tongue. Soul to soul. It was inescapable, her instantly robust feelings toward Bobby. But it had to be avoided. A tall order the beautiful man before her was doing a fine job at helping her achieve, thus far.

She blushes again at August's continued gawking over her, then over the sound of his thumping, vigorous heart, she'd add with a smirk, "You take the lead, babe. I'll follow. I'm all yours tonight."
MONTY
@ris
4 people like this

august gave a sigh of relief, but was still slightly concerned about the entirety of it. part of him really did want to offer some advice, or just a listening ear, but he was smart enough to figure that wasn't his place (and besides that, he had enough of his own problems to deal with, he was hardly in the right headspace to help with hers). however, he knew he could give her a fun night at the very least, nodding at the idea of them getting to know each other better. at her final statement, august completely gave up the idea of even trying to stifle the grin that made it's way out, a blush of his own following behind.

"okay, great, fantastic. let me just grab my guitar and we'll head on out," he informed, reaching down to the chair the case was on and closing it up. he looped the case around one shoulder before taking her hand and leading them to the door, letting go of the hand so he could open it for her.

MONTY
4 people like this

Merci,” Emma flirts before wafting through the doorway ahead of August. His allure continued to burn a gas fueled flame of intrigue within her, his soft-seeming demeanor against his raw carnality and boyish looks as complimentary as colors blue and gold. And it was his colors that she wanted to paint over her the longer she remained in his presence, if only for her release.

But Emma could discern his mild anxiety, not dissimilar to her own from earlier in the night with Bobby. Did he see her to be a dangerous temptation, like she did the aforementioned? Maybe his heart was with someone else? With these questions looming through her mind, she puts one forth aloud to get a sense of who this man was and how he'd come to be so... perfect. “Now tell me more about yourself, if you don't mind sharing," she begins as they walk side by side, inching closer to their destination. "Liiiike, where are you from, originally? And how did you wind up here? Well that's assuming you're not from here. I mean, I could be projecting since I'm not from here. But to be honest with you, in my short time in this city I've gathered that guys like you⁠—someone both sexy and humble⁠—aren't native. That or they're not single." She pauses herself amidst her oration and furrows her brows. Halting her eager movement and placing a hand over August's chest, she asserts, making known her internalized thoughts. "You're single, right? I mean, it's cool if you're not; I wasn't really expecting anything to come from this."
MONTY
@ris
4 people like this

the crisp, cool air of the winter subsided august's nerves only a little as he showed the way to his place. his attention was caught as he heard her voice beside him, the question furrowing his brows for a second as he tried to figure out what it was she would want to know before she elaborated. a small, low chuckle had leaked through while hearing all she had to say, leaving him to meerly hope it wouldn't be seen as offensive. "very insightful," he compliments, "i'm from phoenix. around a few years ago, i hopped on a bus and," he drifts off for a second before giving a shrug, "it got me here." he spared the details on why he left, determined to keep the mood light.

his smile wavered the slightest when she hinted at not wanting anything between them past tonight. seeing her had felt like love at first sight and he had been hoping she felt the same for him, but he shook it off; one night with a beauty such as emma was more than enough for him. he answers the question with a nod, wrapping his arm around her, "yeah, i'm single," he said with another small chuckle, not wanting the disappointment to go noticed.

MONTY
4 people like this

The comfort of August's grasp rains over Emma and she presses her body closer, swept by the gravity of their sexual desire and eager to help him shake what appears to be a wavering confidence. Good,” she'd mutter, lips trembling cold, eager for the warmth of the man before her. Her body stretches to match August's height, her toes becoming tender as she balances en pointe. Gently, she'd then sweep her lips with his, falling slowly into the haven of his mouth, every one of her senses heightening and intensifying as she calmly explores the foreign territory. Her dainty hands run through his silky hair, then across his soft cheeks, Emma pulling herself deeper into him. His taste was better than she imagined...

But still not as intoxicating as Bobby...

“Wow," she begins to apologize for her forwardness, managing to untangle herself from their interwoven tongues.  "Sorry. I got ahead of myself."
MONTY
@ris
4 people like this

august stopped in his tracks as emma rose to meet his height, bending himself down slightly in hopes to make it easier for her. he hadn't been sure it was the right move; he didn't know for certain what she was trying to do, and assuming at this point didn't seem like the best idea. his worries faded as quickly as they appeared, however, when her lips pressed to his. in that moment, as her hands ran through his hair and his arms came to surround her waist, he came to fully realize that-- once again-- he had fallen in love in but one night. but something about this time felt... different. he wasn't sure what it was, but he somehow just knew he would never again find someone who made him feel the way emma did. as she had pulled away, he found himself holding on just a second longer, feeling his heart had melted from the warmth in his chest. "it's um- it's no problem. i don't mind at all," he said in objection to her apology.
MONTY
4 people like this

Emma's pearl white teeth sparkle as her mouth widens into a beaming, affectionate smile. It was impossible to contain her insatiable hunger, especially succeeding the way August blushed like a love-stricken school boy or how strands of his hair fell over his eye as he tried to hide it. She was basking in his growing fervor for her, sensing he'd be eager to please her, just as she wanted when they locked eyes earlier. "What if I..." she murmurs the moment she pushes back his hair, thereafter pressing her lips just beneath the edge of his jaw, continuing to seduce and arouse the musician. And his bumbling but enthused reaction arouses her just the same, the vamp yearning to allow her body to consume his. The skin lining the seam of her lips glide down his neck and secure onto him, stamping markings on his cream complexion that he couldn't wash away. She leads him to back her into a wall, aligning herself between the bricks and his stiffening body, then moves toward his ear, allowing her tongue to burnish it. Humming against the sound of his long sighs, they create a song just as sweet as the ones he played on his guitar.

“Do you want me?" she asks bluntly, wanting to hear him say the words⁠—wanting him to show he'd be willing to do whatever it took to relieve her of what was begging to be released.
MONTY
@ris
3 people like this

the cold weather of the night felt like it hadn't a fighting chance against the body heat radiating as august felt her lips on his jawline, starting her trail. a small, shaky sigh of breath came loose before his head was slowly thrown back-- providing more room for her to venture down-- and his eyes drifted to a close. once again, his cheeks had flushed pink as he had bit down on his lip; they had yet to reach their destination and august wasn't usually one for a lot of pda. he wasn't about to let this stop him from enjoying this moment in his own personal paradise, however-- especially not when it was this late and there was hardly anyone around to bear witness.

he allowed himself to be guided to the brick wall, his body pressing to hers and his hands latching to the bricks as well as they could manage. as hard as he worked to hold them back, a couple of hitched whines had made their way through heavy huffs of breath, something he felt less embarrassed about as he heard her hum along; they really had made quite the melody together. he figured she already new the answer before having asked the question, but he responded with a small nod anyhow. "absolutely," he whispered absentmindedly before opening his eyes and gazing at the path's direction. "it's not too far now," he uttered, taking both of her hands in his before forcing himself a step away from her, finding his focus on getting some well-needed privacy. he had kept his hold onto one of her hands as he continued guiding the way.

MONTY
3 people like this

The acute arousal in August's approval triggers a cold sweat across Emma's balmy skin, only nurturing all that her body so badly wanted. She allows him to be her guide down the path to concupiscence, every step feeling as though they were treading through cement, with how eager she was to arrive at their destination. Then finally, arrive they would, August turning to smile at her before he slides his key into its hole and sets the lock to open, Emma's glow illuminating the darkness they stepped into.

A moment is spared to observe her surroundings, meanwhile August lights a few candles at bedside, and upon her partner's refocusing on her, she'd remove her coat and slowly push the thin straps of her slip nightgown to fall off her shoulders. Dragging her feet across the hardwood to make the space between them dissipate, she next takes hold of August's hand and guides it between her legs, allowing him to gather her sweet sap from beneath her thin panties. Their eyes latch to each other—Emma's slanting, August's projecting thrill and resolve—and she'd whimper the deeper he enters, him sparing every fourth beat to prudently caress her pink nub, causing her knees to buckle. "Fuck..."

Continuing to steer, Emma signals him to venture down, her breaths shortening amidst the intoxicating sensation August caused. Compliant, August thereafter collapses to his knees and stares directly into the full bloom of her flower, sliding down the undergarments which obstructed the precious sight. Then, after looking to Emma for approval and glossing his lips with saliva, he'd form his lips and tongue to her satiny folds. Her dress slinks down her torso, bearing her round, bountiful breasts and their pointed center, meanwhile the bottom of her garment was held by her quivering hands on his, as the texture of August's tongue forms friction with the depths of her sultry, creamy center. She lifts her dress off over her head, then plunges back into his soft mattress, August's act concurrently rising in vigor. But as her eyes clamp shut in pleasure, Bobby and their tryst fades into her mind once more. Biting down onto her bottom lip, she tugs on August's hair, drawing him deeper between her raw thighs, while her thoughts traveled into the abyss. A refrain comes into play, however, when a smidgen of guilt rages war with the overpowering lust. She pulls August away from her Garden of Eden, and draws a sheet over her porcelain skin.

"Sorry, I—. I know I already asked if you wanted me... if you wanted to do this, but it's just that we just met and I wanted to be sure that... well I hope that you don't think of me as like... a slut or anything. Not that it'd hurt my feelings, but..." her mind ventured back to Bobby once more, this time toward the truth of how in spite of her profession and her sexuality, and in spite of Bobby's seemingly rough-edged, bad boy demeanor, he still exalted and worshiped her womanly beauty, both inside and out. It'd be impossible for August to measure, but she hoped for something similar, at least. Or perhaps she needed the opposite, so not to feel as guilty for her cold, selfish seduction.
MONTY
@ris
2 people like this

for august, it almost felt like they couldn't arrive soon enough; like he had been waiting for years for the day he'd finally get to meet her. to onlookers, it could seem ridiculous-- he was falling head over heels in love knowing he was only getting one night. he was completely enamored by emma, ready to do just about anything for her, and all that stirring up all those feelings could do was get his heart broken yet again. however, for as much as august did fear, he didn't fear heartbreak. quite the opposite, in fact-- he feared inexperience. he was willing to go through years and years of pain from the loss of her taste-- and he figured he would-- but there was no way he was going to refuse the chance to know of it.

arriving at their destination at last, august's first focus was to set the mood; if he only had one night, he was gonna do all he could to make that one night perfect. his apartment was small and a bit cheap, but it hadn't been too hard for him to make it look nice. it was minimalist but comforting, having only what he thought of as necessary but with a few warm-hued accents thrown in to compliment the off-white walls-- and the candles added as a perfect little finishing touch to him.

now, august had plenty of moments where he felt he wasn't exactly the best at something; for as much as he could talk on and on, he didn't always view himself as the best conversationalist, for one example. however, there were two things he always knew he was at his best with: he was a great musician and a plenty great lover, too. some who didn't know better would call him timid, but in moments like this, he showed just how incorrect that was. he would always find himself placing a slight focus on his partner's needs over his own-- mostly because he just loved spoiling, the pleasure given to them pleasing and exciting him just as fully-- but he took his actions with certainty and confidence. and it was because of this that her eventual push away was given only a tilt of the head as a response as he heard her out-- he wasn't near insecure enough to believe he wasn't performing properly.

once he gained understanding of what was being said, he gained a pensive expression, wanting to speak truthfully while avoiding offence. "honestly? a little bit," he admitted, but was quick to explain further, "but it's not like i'm not a bit of one myself." he then took a moment to clarify his views on the whole issue in general; "as far as i see it, the only real difference between male and female sexuality is that one is shamed and the other is expected, which is... horrible."

MONTY
3 people like this

August's honesty was surprising and refreshing, but beyond anything else, it proved more titillating. Competition against the man her mind couldn't abscond was still hopeless, but August was a valiant, worthy adversary. And for the time being, his words was enough to quell Emma's pity; her feeling of culpability and sin. Leaning forward and pressing her nose against his as he's knelt before her, she blows hot air onto his bow shaped mouth, murmuring her response. "Just promise me one thing, then, August? Promise me that as amazing as this will be, that you would never fall for a 'slut' like me. Don't feel sorry for me, either, because I'm not ashamed. In fact, don't feel anything for me. Don't think. Just enjoy me, like I will you. Fuck me like you worship me, then forget about me afterward. Promise me all of that..." Her eyes fall closed before he can muster up a word to say back to her enigmatic monologue, and she begins to sip the lasting taste of her flower off his pouty top lip, allowing for the action to signal their return to reverie.

Her nipples prick August's finger tips as he ventures to trace them, his bright eyes raking over her carved naked shape. Ripened to taste, he earnestly draws himself toward her, inhaling her plushy breasts as saliva pools in his mouth and runs onto her skin, tickling her. Her back arches toward him, offering more fruit to feast, and she begins to leisurely writhe, the bunched up fabric beneath her massaging her entrance in preparation for what was to come. Trailing back down her trembling, taut abdomen, August returns to mark her lickerish mound, pushing her lips apart with his own to gorge her buttery insides, assisted once more by nimble fingers  to loosen her up. Her hips circle and sink lower on his fingers and tongue, then a groan tears through her teeth and her brows bend inward. "Bob-by," she struggles to coo, quiet enough to believe she wasn't caught. But wherever her subconscious had wandered, her focus was on her endgame. It was time.

Dragging August atop her, she removes his shirt, undoes his pants, then reaches down to sheathe his shaft, motioning rhythmically as a drop of his filling leaks out the tip and spills onto her hand. "Fuck me," she hums in tune with his whisper of a whimper, his brows pulling together. He was a heavenly creature before, but now, his beauty was magnified by his skill. And her body now a blank page of many written ones, she allowed herself to become his student.

Emma assists in rolling off August's pants and briefs, then she relinquishes control, exhaling as she studies him positioning himself between her thighs, then as he hoists her left leg onto his solid shoulder. He stretches an oiled rubber over his length and beats it against her pelvis to ensure it's firm. So it seems, he's eager for release, but maintains patience so to gratify the extraordinary woman worthy of it. She's near faint now—barely audible was the soft smut he spoke to further arouse her—and he teases her burning nub with the tip of his long cock, throbbing as he only barely enters her to preface. She's not ready yet. Their eyes are chained to each other when he burrows himself again, this time further in the depths of her dripping folds. Pulling out a final time to stroke at and show off his erection—already dribbling for her beneath the latex—he re-enters and begins to heave his hips backward and then forward, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. One of his hands clamps the underside of her thigh, just above her plump derriere, while both of her hands pull at the meat of his own. Then, it finally comes, the pair twitching in sync and their loud gasps for air dissolving into calm, steady breaths. Her eyelids become weighty as she takes in the sight of August again; his entire lean, but athletic body was blanketed in sweat like her own. He moves closer, planting a closing, heavy kiss as the last of his milk explodes inside, his shaft pulsing in a decrescendo.

"I— wow."

MONTY
@ris
3 people like this