D0dz

Fantasy Booking

9 posts in this topic

So it’s no secret that I have been outspoken about my frustrations with the booking on WWE at the moment.

So I thought... why not do it ourselves??? :hug:

How would you book the current women’s division? Would you swap anyone from RAW to SD? Would you bring up anyone from NXT? Sign anyone new?? 

This can be for the WWE, impact or any promotion! Just a bit of fun 

I think the first thing they need to do is decide whether or not the brand split is actually a thing. If not then just end it, I'm tired of the same girls appearing on both shows. Also actually build up your Women's Tag Team Champions. 

3 people like this

hmmm, I have so many thoughts, but I'll try to keep it simple:

• Keep the brand split and respective champs on their own brands except for the tag title champs.
  • create a main program for the Raw title, have Becky featured with Lacey, Naomi, Dana, Foxy, Nattie, Nikki, Ruby/Sarah staking their own claims for the title
  • Keep Alexa in a secondary feud with someone who needs the elevation (ie: Dana, Nikki etc)
  • Create a main program for the SD title, feature Bayley with Carmella, Ember, Mickie, Liv chasing the title
  • Keep Charlotte in a secondary feud with whoever needs the elevation (Ember, Liv or Mickie)
  • Billie Kay and Peyton Royce vs Asuka and Kairi, have peyton and billie face off against local talent to build a winning streak
  • create other tag teams with women who are left out of programs, ie: Sonya and Mandy, and NXT talent
  • Sasha returns as The Boss, is allowed to venture to NXT before starting a program with Becky for the Raw title
  • Shayna finally drops the NXT Women's Championship (to who, I'm not sure yet since I don't watch NXT anymore)

Image result for dana brooke gif

1 person likes this

I think if they are going to get rid of the brand split, they should change one of the titles as a Secondary title. I think having a US/Intercontinental Championship will give the girls more opportunties when they are not in the main event title picture. With all the girls on one brand, I would form as many tag teams/alliances as possible so that the Iconics have plenty of options. If the girls arent in feuds then just use them by having them manage or form alliance's in the mens division? There is so much that they could do to build their characters on the screen!

Would love to also book an all female show on the WWE network as well so that everyone can be used every week - however that would be fantasy as I doubt the WWE will ever do that hhaha

1 person likes this

1. Give Charlotte a Roman Holiday. Sis needs a break
  2. Actually build up the IIconics as cowards but actual competitors who can win matches
  3. Keep bitches on RAW if they're from RAW, and bitches on SD if they're on SD
  4. Ember/Mickie title involvement, Dana underdog story 

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

hmmm, I have so many thoughts, but I'll try to keep it simple:

• Keep the brand split and respective champs on their own brands except for the tag title champs.
  • create a main program for the Raw title, have Becky featured with Lacey, Naomi, Dana, Foxy, Nattie, Nikki, Ruby/Sarah staking their own claims for the title
  • Keep Alexa in a secondary feud with someone who needs the elevation (ie: Dana, Nikki etc)
  • Create a main program for the SD title, feature Bayley with Carmella, Ember, Mickie, Liv chasing the title
  • Keep Charlotte in a secondary feud with whoever needs the elevation (Ember, Liv or Mickie)
  • Billie Kay and Peyton Royce vs Asuka and Kairi, have peyton and billie face off against local talent to build a winning streak
  • create other tag teams with women who are left out of programs, ie: Sonya and Mandy, and NXT talent
  • Sasha returns as The Boss, is allowed to venture to NXT before starting a program with Becky for the Raw title
  • Shayna finally drops the NXT Women's Championship (to who, I'm not sure yet since I don't watch NXT anymore)

Yeah no.

EhJvhHD.gif

tbh the division is in such dire states I don't have the time or the energy to write up what needs to be done to fix it, however I guess my number one thing would be START USING THE WHOLE ROSTER AND STOP SHOVING THE SAME 3 GIRLS DOWN OUR THROATS

Edited by CroNich
4 people like this

They have numerous oportunities to involve the majority of women's roster but they won't take it.

Naomi is married into the Fatu family. Where is she when Roman and her husband and brother in law we're getting beat down? Meanwhile they take the time for basic Becky to look all forlorn about Seth and they're not even married!

They need to stop splitting  up Naomi and the USO's. What could have happened was that the family gets beat down, and Naomi comes to check on Jimmy. Have Drew and Shane be threatening toward Naomi. Have Roman and the USO's revive to fight them off but Naomi gets accidentally hit. Simple. You get some heat and it's now getting deeply personal. 

But no, have Naomi in the back doing nothing while family is being destroyed.

2 people like this

Seriously they can make Naomi into a HUGE fucking star but they refuse to ever pull the trigger. 

1 person likes this