22 posts in this topic

• Street Profits celebrate their title win with fans outside the arena 

• Rinku defeated Sean Maluta 

• They hold a minute of silence for the 3rd Anniversary of the Pulse Shooting 

• Undisputed Era are out and Cole says winning the NXT Championship was only the beginning for the UE and says they will be draped in gold in 2019, they introduce a new NXT intro featuring only the Undisputed Era. They warn the Street Profits & Velveteen Dream that they are coming after their titles and that no one from William Regal to Triple H can touch them. Dream interrupts and says he thinks he’d look good with both the NXT Championship & The North American Championship. Riddle interrupts to point out he beat Cole & Roderick And should get a title opportunity, Breeze interrupts and says his sick of the UE taking credit for building NXT when he was the one who did, it’s announced that Riddle, Dream & Breeze vs. Undisputed Era will take place later on. 

• Damien Priest defeated Raul Mendoza 

• William Regal announces an 8 man tournament featuring men who haven’t debuted yet will take place over the coming weeks and the winner gets a title opportunity 

• Xia Li defeated Taynara Conti 

• Undisputed Era defeated Dream, Riddle & Breeze. 

• Angel Garza defeated Joaquin Wilde (tournament match) 

• Street Profits defeated Forgotten Sons by DQ for the NXT Tag Team Titles. Forgotten Sons attack Street Profits until Oney & Danny make the save and tell the Profits they want a title shot 

• Keith Lee defeated Nykos Rikos 

• Mia Yim defeated Aliyah w/Vanessa Borne 

• Kushida defeated Scott Parker (debut) 

• Cameron Grimes defeated Isaiah Swerve Scott (tournament match) 

Bianca Belair defeated Priscilla Zuniga 

• Roderick Strong defeated Tyler Breeze 

• Jordan Myles defeated Boa (tournament match) 

• Damien Priest defeated Blanco Loco 

• Bronson Reed defeated Dexter Lumis (tournament match) 

• Shayna Baszler defeated Io Shirai in a steel cage match to retain the NXT Women’s Championship. Post match Io Shirai attacks Candice LeRae. 

Angel Garza otw :clap:

Excited for a lot of the men’s action. Io turning and a Vanessa sighting might get me into the rest.

2 people like this

I google imaged search Bianca’s opponent and the second photo was from her wikifeet profile :uhh: 

1 person likes this

Takeover will be a triple threat with Candice winning lol 

Io turning is interesting. I honestly thought it’d be Candice instead lol.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Kat said:

• Shayna Baszler defeated Io Shirai in a steel cage match to retain the NXT Women’s Championship. Post match Io Shirai attacks Candice LeRae. 

She lost again.

4CGeBbl.gif

1 person likes this

Not overly happy that Shayna retained, but happy for the twist with Io turning. Hopefully this means a bit more development with the girls going forward in NXT, with a four way between Mia, Candice, Io and Shayna at the next takeover. 

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Kat said:

Image result for oh no baby gif

We're all tired of Shayna at this point. Her having this crazy reign tho makes me question whether she'll ever be given a main roster title. We've seen time and again how NXT winds up being the pinnacle of most call ups careers ie: Sasha, Bayley (even tho she's doing better now), Asuka etc. I don't know. 

Image result for wwe carmella shrug gif

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, D0dz said:

Not overly happy that Shayna retained, but happy for the twist with Io turning. Hopefully this means a bit more development with the girls going forward in NXT, with a four way between Mia, Candice, Io and Shayna at the next takeover. 

If they have a multi women match and Bianca isn’t involved imma be salty!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Blooberry said:

If they have a multi women match and Bianca isn’t involved imma be salty!

Good point actually - Bianca should be the one to take down Shayna. 

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, D0dz said:

With how Shayna has gone through the division a four way would simply just be a cop out. Someone needs to pin her one on one, we already saw how Ember looked never beating Asuka but finally winning the belt.

1 person likes this

Why does IO have to turn heel? :jeigz2:Then again none of this made any sense.

1 person likes this

Kairi has already beaten Shayna before.... a multi women match is how this has to end with Bianca, Mia, IO and Candice banding together to end her!!! I say a Fatal Five Way Elimination match ❤️

1 person likes this

There was more spoilers today: 

Io Shirai says she doesn’t need friends or the fans she drops the mic and leaves. 

• Matt Riddle defeated Arturo Ruas. Post match Killian Dain returns to NXT and attack Riddle, he sends him crashing through the stage. 

• Kushida defeated Apollo Crews

• Adam Cole comes out to say he’s a fighting champion and will defend anytime, any place anywhere. A man named Twan Tucker comes out to challenge Cole but instead Gargano attacks Cole and they have a huge brawl through the crowd.

• Street Profits defeated Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch to retain the NXT Tag Team Titles. Post match Bobby & Kyle come out and stare down the Street Profits 

• Cole & Gargano brawl their way back into the arena and Gargano makes Cole tap out to the Gargano Escape 

• Jordan Myles defeated Angel Garza (tournament match) 

• Bianca Belair defeated Xia Li 

• Velveteen Dream is out and says the experience dies the day he loses the NXT North American Championship, says Roddy Strong is one of hell of a man but not big enough to ride this ride. Roddy comes out and demands a title match at the next Takeover, Pete Dunne interrupts and attacks Roddy, stares down Dream and the title 

• Io Shirai defeated Kacy Catanzaro by DQ when Candice LeRae runs in and attacks Shirai 

• Damien Priest defeated Keith Lee 

• Tyler Breeze defeated Jaxson Ryker post match The Forgotten Sons attack Breeze until Fandango makes the save. 

• Cameron Grimes defeated Bronson Reed (tournament match) 

• Shayna Baszler is out and says she got Mia Yim’s message loud and clear, announced that it’ll be Shayna vs. Mia at the next Takeover for the NXT Women’s Championship, Yim is out and says she has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Shayna says Mia is street trash. 

• Matt Riddle is out for a match but is attacked on the way by Killian Dain 

• William Regal out for a contract signing and announced at the next Takeover it’ll be Street Profits vs. Undisputed Era for the NXT Tag Team Titles, both sides talk trash but there is no brawl.

• Shane Thorne defeated Joaquin Wilde 

• Pete Dunne defeated Roderick Strong post match Dream tries to attack Dunne but gets dropped by him. 

I haven't been able to follow much of NXT the last few werks... But Mia being thrown into a Takeover match with no build up seems pretty random to me. A multi woman match would make sense, not a singles match... Especially if for some reason Mia were to win.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, taleman2004 said:

I haven't been able to follow much of NXT the last few werks... But Mia being thrown into a Takeover match with no build up seems pretty random to me. A multi woman match would make sense, not a singles match... Especially if for some reason Mia were to win.

She’s been feuding with Bianca recently but has been hinting in interviews that she wanted to fight Shayna. 

I guess Mia will dethrone Shayna which is underwhelming, should have been Bianca. I just feel like they rushed her to NXT TV and then to the title. 

2 people like this

Mia’s winning and will feud with IO is my predicition

I love Mia but I hate her gimmick. Io should be next champ.

1 person likes this

I hope you ungrateful bitches who were dragging Godsuka when she was serving you iconic matches CHOKE on Shayna's reign. :mariah: 

2 people like this

This next Takeover is Summerslam weekend right? Very underwhelming if it’s just Mia vs Shayna when we have three very capable yet compelling characters in Candice, IO and Bianca that deserve to be in the title match. I don’t mind Mia but if she becomes champ before the aforementioned then.... lol

1 person likes this

Candace and compelling does not go in the same sentance

Getting beat up by a chair is far for more interesting than “BLASIAN BADDIE ZOMGZ”