Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry Cavill

“Charlie’s Angels” Trailer

17 posts in this topic

Looks like it will be a lot of fun and that theme song is going to be a bop.

1 person likes this

Ariana, Miley and Lana together :brandon:

This looks kinda cute :shook: 

I wish Lupita stayed on board, though. That Ella girl seems cute I guess, but the ensemble would have been better and more exciting with another big name. That was kinda the appeal of the early 00s movies, seeing these superstar leading ladies suddenly kick ass.

8 people like this

Naomi Scott getting all that screentime :crying: I thought it would be Kristen ft friends :cry: 

It will probably serve Charli's Angels TV show but I'm gonna act like it's good :trickie:

5 people like this

Wasn't that weapons room gag in another movie too?

Also Noah Centipede still looks disgusting and annoying, he could have been kept.

5 people like this

I thought this was another failed tv reboot, but the trailer of this movie has me shook when it arrives on Hulu after its theater run.

UajTtQh.gif

1 person likes this

It looks cute! I'm perched for it.

But nothing will top the original reboot with Cameron, Lucy, and Drew. It had action, sex appeal, comedy, and they had so much chemistry together because they were so close irl. This version seems a lot more serious, which isn't a bad thing, but I really loved the charm of the 2000s version.

6 people like this

5 hours ago, Mariah. said:

This looks kinda cute :shook: 

I wish Lupita stayed on board, though. That Ella girl seems cute I guess, but the ensemble would have been better and more exciting with another big name. That was kinda the appeal of the early 00s movies, seeing these superstar leading ladies suddenly kick ass.

!!!!! We were robbed. This still looks cute though.

2 people like this

excited.. Kristen stewart is coming..

59 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

It looks cute! I'm perched for it.

But nothing will top the original reboot with Cameron, Lucy, and Drew. It had action, sex appeal, comedy, and they had so much chemistry together because they were so close irl. This version seems a lot more serious, which isn't a bad thing, but I really loved the charm of the 2000s version.

Yeah, the self-serious nature might shoot them in the foot especially since Elizabeth Banks is a shitty director. They should have leaned camp again, but we'll see :cooksie: 

1 person likes this

I'm interested in seeing how the Angels gel because they look kinda odd together, tbh.

1 person likes this

I’m here for this! 

Cant wait to see Naomi 👏🏽

1 person likes this

It looks kinda cute. But I doubt it'll be better than the original movie though, I love that one.

my charlies angels 1 + full throttle dvd's have been tattered up for like 17 years now and to think I've been patient for a reboot movie with the worst casting ever :uhh:  who made this trailer :uhh: Elizabeth Banks is the actual worst, why is her name all over this :uhh:  they might as well just call this Elizabeth Banks and the angels because :uhh: yuck :uhh: I'll probably kind of enjoy this tho :uhh: 

The most exciting part of this trailer was the brief shot of the costumes from the first movie nnn. There's really no flavor to this. The girls don't feel unique enough? Lucy Liu, my girl Drew and Came-Ron D they are not :uhh: 

The reason why the 00s were so iconic is because they all looked different and had unique characters.

In this adaptation Naomi and the Bella damn near look identical in some shots. Not to mention Elizabeth tainting the movie by throwing herself all over it. :rot: 

I'm actually gagged for this. It's nice to see Kristen again and the soundtrack sounds so good!