Jodes

Tamina Knocked out At Live Event

12 posts in this topic

Tamina suffered an injury at last night’s WWE live event in Augusta, Maine as the Raw Superstar appeared to get knocked out.

The scary incident occurred during a match where Tamina teamed up with Sarah Logan against Dana Brooke and Naomi. According to fans in attendance, Tamina got hurt after being struck in the head by by a move Naomi did off the top rope. Naomi immediately pinned Tamina to end the match.

Tamina laid on the mat for a few minutes before being able to walk to the backstage area on her own alongside medical personnel, the referee and Logan.

https://twitter.com/blumpkin_/status/1149839554129608709

https://twitter.com/blumpkin_/status/1149839862490718209

https://twitter.com/blumpkin_/status/1149840447331864581

https://twitter.com/CPGOAT/status/1149839589823143940

There’s no word yet on her injury status. Wrestling Observer Newsletter editor Dave Meltzer noted this morning that he’s awaiting details.

Credit: PWPix.net

Not her annual injury starting again. At least it wasn’t her ligaments this time. Hope she’s OK, but I really think she should just retire tbh.

Shit happens, Tamother is a strong queen.

1 person likes this

Happy it wasn't her knee again.

3 people like this

that's scary, I wish her well.  apparently it was the split legged moonsault naomis knee connected with her forehead, freak accident

Glad that it wasn't her knee and I hope she's okay. Honestly, for her health's sake, I think she should retire from the ring and switch to a non wrestling role. It's been nearly ten years since she debuted, and hasn't won a championship or improved much. Even her chances of becoming tag champs are slim due to Nia being injured. She should become a full time manager and manage Nia when she returns.

56 minutes ago, Jacqulee said:

Glad that it wasn't her knee and I hope she's okay. Honestly, for her health's sake, I think she should retire from the ring and switch to a non wrestling role. It's been nearly ten years since she debuted, and hasn't won a championship or improved much. Even her chances of becoming tag champs are slim due to Nia being injured. She should become a full time manager and manage Nia when she returns.

Probably waiting to get a reign with Nia, and she isn't hurting anyone so she should just stay. 

I’m sure she’s sticking around because m she wants to support her family and I respect that. 

6 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Probably waiting to get a reign with Nia, and she isn't hurting anyone so she should just stay. 

At this point, there's no guarantee that they will actually win the tag titles in the near future. Tamina's recent in ring performances haven't been impressive. Have you seen her latest match with Natalya? She was already tired and sweaty in the first two minutes of the match. She is also slow and limited in the ring. I doubt WWE will put the tag titles on her, given her injuries and health condition. On the other hand, Nia is still green and not a safe worker, so she's probably better off training in the PC until she improves and then return to the main roster. I wasn't saying that she should leave, but rather switch to a non-wrestling role (e.g. manager) if she wants to stay and support her family. She is in her 40s now, so she should stay healthy and retire from the ring while she's still able to walk.

1 minute ago, Jacqulee said:

At this point, there's no guarantee that they will actually win the tag titles in the near future. Tamina's recent in ring performances haven't been impressive. Have you seen her latest match with Natalya? She was already tired and sweaty in the first two minutes of the match. She is also slow and limited in the ring. I doubt WWE will put the tag titles on her, given her injuries and health condition. On the other hand, Nia is still green and not a safe worker, so she's probably better off training in the PC until she improves and then return to the main roster. I wasn't saying that she should leave, but rather switch to a non-wrestling role (e.g. manager) if she wants to stay and support her family. She is in her 40s now, so she should stay healthy and retire from the ring while she's still able to walk.

Undertaker has had s**t matches all year on a ppv at that, so we not going to wish a woman’s bag gets stopped for doing the same. :boostfox:

TaMessiah is sticking around so just accept it! HER BODY HER CHOICE

JEQvSDy.gif