Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Extreme Rules 2019: Live Chat

286 posts in this topic

Just now, Jeigz said:

giphy.gif

That was the joke part. Thanks for quoting!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dash's thighs are on another level

JEQvSDy.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The atomic drop is one of those moves that take you out of wrestling believability. Why would you knee someone's butthole??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jake said:

Dash's thighs are on another level

JEQvSDy.gif

I didn't wanna be the one to take the chat there but now we said it!

JEQvSDy.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Brandon said:

I didn't wanna be the one to take the chat there but now we said it!

JEQvSDy.gif

Mariah already took it there a few pages ago

JEQvSDy.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, surrender said:

The atomic drop is one of those moves that take you out of wrestling believability. Why would you knee someone's butthole??

This sounds like an @prince. kink

JEQvSDy.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariah. said:

This sounds like an @prince. kink

JEQvSDy.gif

His finisher being a prostate claw hold.

JEQvSDy.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whew that match was hot.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kings

JEQvSDy.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never imagined a year ago that we'd be seeing The Revival booked and retaining the tag titles. Maybe there's still hope for EC3.

JEQvSDy.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Revival getting a decent run this time. Glad its not another Uso run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zelina's husband bores me.

62upDy2.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twisted Bliss said:

Zelina's husband bores me.

62upDy2.gif

Me @ the scab on his lip in that package.

62upDy2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Never imagined a year ago that we'd be seeing The Revival booked and retaining the tag titles. Maybe there's still hope for EC3.

JEQvSDy.gif

I've seen those entrance comparisons of him in his debut vs now. You might wanna tell him that!

JEQvSDy.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cesaro should of just bought new teeth. I can't with him still wearing braces.

JEQvSDy.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cesaro becoming more clothed is part of why I can't get back into this company

JEQvSDy.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariah. said:

I've seen those entrance comparisons of him in his debut vs now. You might wanna tell him that!

JEQvSDy.gif

Him turning the legitimate depression working for WWE has given him into a gimmick, the grind just doesn't stop.

JEQvSDy.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Commentary introductions during Cesaro? A diva :shook:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Me @ the scab on his lip in that package.

62upDy2.gif

The way some people think chapstick is optional.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jake said:

Cesaro should of just bought new teeth. I can't with him still wearing braces.

JEQvSDy.gif

he probably wants himself to appear more unattractive so the weirdos will stop perving on him, but it's not really working, I'm sorry

JEQvSDy.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same black Nxt gear the girls just dont try to impress.

62upDy2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

he probably wants himself to appear more unattractive so the weirdos will stop perving on him, but it's not really working, I'm sorry

JEQvSDy.gif

yes I am one of them

JEQvSDy.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cesaro looks more lean, his abs are more pronounced :shook: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariah. said:

Cesaro looks more lean, his abs are more pronounced :shook: 

His pecs could literally crush my tongue.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Zelina tattoo on Aleister's back. 😍

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.