Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

HB Survivor: Exile Island | Tribal Council

386 posts in this topic

This is where Tribal Councils will take place throughout the game.

EVC8iqc.png22MOe4f.pngJEhfBsL.pngxwcMeng.png

2JwLEin.pngol67m8I.pngdBwwMTB.pnge9Uvm1d.png

eLLBv6w.pngl4nEUfi.pngmtjNKcf.pngOvSnCI8.png

UrDe14E.pnguHs5Bh2.png

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vwmtG7H.pngVUuGk0g.pngol67m8I.png

hgOX1tX.pngqBOd0bi.pngChC67tM.png

Tribal Council #1 - City Girls
 
Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab one. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life. As long as you have fire, you're still in the game. When your fire is gone, so are you.
 
Here I'll ask you all a question and you should answer, and from there you can respond to everyone else if you please just like a normal thread.
 
First, let me start with @Ari M.. You were chosen to pick one of the tribes. Thoughts? And do you think you made the right choices?

@Twisted Bliss, who was at fault for this loss?
 
@Queen of Hens, as a newcomer, what are you basing your vote on?
 
@Mariah., we have an interesting mix of three former Bella tribe members and two former Rosa tribe members (as well as a fresh face). Do you think previous battle lines will play a part going forward?
 
@Eric, do you think your tribe can recover from this loss? 
 
And @Puggle, do you think we could see a blindside tonight with the unpredictability of all new tribes?
 
You have until 7PM ET tomorrow to send me your vote in your assigned confessional PM. You cannot change your vote after sending. If you don't send me a name by the deadline, your vote will turn into a self-vote, where it will be counted as a vote against you at this Tribal Council. 
 
Only the City Girls tribe can vote obviously, and only the City Girls tribe can post in this particular Tribal. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

 @Puggle, do you think we could see a blindside tonight with the unpredictability of all new tribes?

Girl i hope so 

giphy.webp

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shoaib. said:

First, let me start with @Ari M.. You were chosen to pick one of the tribes. Thoughts? And do you think you made the right choices?

To be honest, I didn't vote for myself because I didn't want that added pressure of picking people, but since I was chosen I just rolled with it. I felt at the time that I had made the right choices and picked people that I felt could contribute to the tribe's success in different ways, but had I known the nature of the challenge that followed, I obviously would have chosen a little differently lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Puggle said:

Girl i hope so 

giphy.webp

Do you feel you're on the chopping block? If so, why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

To be honest, I didn't vote for myself because I didn't want that added pressure of picking people, but since I was chosen I just rolled with it. I felt at the time that I had made the right choices and picked people that I felt could contribute to the tribe's success in different ways, but had I known the nature of the challenge that followed, I obviously would have chosen a little differently lol.

Oh? What would you have done differently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shoaib. said:

Oh? What would you have done differently?

I would have only chosen people who were present.

giphy.webp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

Do you feel you're on the chopping block? If so, why?

Well I'm the only one who missed the challenge today, because i didn't expect to take a 6 hour nap at camp. 

giphy.webp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

@Mariah., we have an interesting mix of three former Bella tribe members and two former Rosa tribe members (as well as a fresh face). Do you think previous battle lines will play a part going forward?

I feel like since I'm me and people are aware that I'm smart, good at analyzing situations and am charismatic, whether I like it or not, there will always be preconceived notions and instances from past games brought up against me, to make it look as though I'm running behind closed doors trying to plot sumn. But I know that personally I see every game as an isolated experience and I only make my judgments based on my read of you as a character, your prior actions in this season of the game and whether or not I know you have it out for me. But I do not bring forward previous battle lines, which is not something I can comfortably say is true for everyone else. They'd have to speak for themselves!

Image result for nikki bella 2017 gif

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

@Eric, do you think your tribe can recover from this loss? 

 

Of course, I do this was just a bump in the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

I would have only chosen people who were present.

giphy.webp

Was that the sole reason your tribe lost though? Looking at it, the other tribe had already finished before the fifth member of your tribe had even passed. You were that member, in fact.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

This time it wasn't me.

6LWWap0.gif

So who was it? :newspaper:

3 minutes ago, Puggle said:

Well I'm the only one who missed the challenge today, because i didn't expect to take a 6 hour nap at camp. 

giphy.webp

True. That said, although you missed a good hour of stuff, your post in the actual challenge was only a minute or two late. Do you think that should be enough to vote you out? What would you say to those who are perhaps thinking about doing so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I feel like since I'm me and people are aware that I'm smart, good at analyzing situations and am charismatic, whether I like it or not, there will always be preconceived notions and instances from past games brought up against me, to make it look as though I'm running behind closed doors trying to plot sumn. But I know that personally I see every game as an isolated experience and I only make my judgments based on my read of you as a character and your prior actions in this season of the game. But I do not bring forward previous battle lines, which is not something I can comfortably say is true for everyone else. They'd have to speak for themselves!

Image result for nikki bella 2017 gif

 

So what are your thoughts on your tribe, from the little time you've had together so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

 
@Queen of Hens, as a newcomer, what are you basing your vote on?

Having no prior experience with any of my tribe members before, I am boiling my vote down to one simple thing: whether the person I save today can help the City Girls win CONSISTENTLY, all so I can reach that finish line and compete with the best of the best. If I go as far as I plan to, I wanna know I’m competing and beating the top players this game has to offer, and not someone who was able to talk themselves out of an elimination. I’ll be taking not only everyone’s performance during today’s challenge into account, but also their involvement in other aspects of the game as well (like tribal council, interactions on camp, etc) and whether they’ll keep that energy throughout the game.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eric said:

Of course, I do this was just a bump in the road.

So what are you voting based on tonight?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

So what are you voting based on tonight?

I feel like I really have to base it off of who will benefit us more down the line you know? Who is strong enough to help us get those wins etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

True. That said, although you missed a good hour of stuff, your post in the actual challenge was only a minute or two late. Do you think that should be enough to vote you out? What would you say to those who are perhaps thinking about doing so?

I have proven in the past that I always try my hardest at these challenges (girl the meltdown i had on that puzzle last season). This mistake will NEVER happen again. Team City Girls will never be in the bottom again if you save me tonight! 

giphy.webp

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Queen of Hens said:

Having no prior experience with any of my tribe members before, I am boiling my vote down to one simple thing: whether the person I save today can help the City Girls win CONSISTENTLY, all so I can reach that finish line and compete with the best of the best. If I go as far as I plan to, I wanna know I’m competing and beating the top players this game has to offer, and not someone who was able to talk themselves out of an elimination. I’ll be taking not only everyone’s performance during today’s challenge into account, but also their involvement in other aspects of the game as well (like tribal council, interactions on camp, etc) and whether they’ll keep that energy throughout the game.

Come through with the in depth answer. So would you say keeping the tribe strong is your aim for the moment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

So what are your thoughts on your tribe, from the little time you've had together so far?

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric said:

I feel like I really have to base it off of who will benefit us more down the line you know? Who is strong enough to help us get those wins etc.

Do you take previous experience into account for that? Or just going off what we've seen in this one challenge so far? :newspaper:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shoaib. said:

Do you take previous experience into account for that? Or just going off what we've seen in this one challenge so far? :newspaper:

Um yes, previous account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Was that the sole reason your tribe lost though? Looking at it, the other tribe had already finished before the fifth member of your tribe had even passed. You were that member, in fact.

We knew were were losing before the challenge even started once we realized that we were missing one person and everyone from the other tribe was present. I can't and don't want to speak for the other members of my tribe but I personally wasn't putting forth my best effort when it came to speed because it was an unwinnable situation that we were in.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Come through with the in depth answer. So would you say keeping the tribe strong is your aim for the moment?

That is my priority for sure. If I don’t think you can carry your weight in the group or the competition, I don’t see why you should stay another day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

So who was it? :newspaper:

It’s inevitable how this is going to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • HB Survivor: Exile Island | Reunion
      By Shoaib.
      Only about five and a half hours left! Who will take the crown of Sole Survivor? Everyone is invited to join me here tonight at 7:30PM ET for the winner reveal, followed by a bunch of other stuff. Don't miss it!

    • HB Survivor: Exile Island | Discussion
      By Shoaib.
      It's been a minute but the hit competition game is back. Five years after the first season kicked off in summer 2014, I'll be hosting again!
      The game will be identical to Survivor—the show on CBS—in most aspects, but everything you'll need to know can found here.
      FORMAT
      Those who make the cast will start the game in evenly split tribes, either assigned randomly or based on a yet to be determined theme that'll be announced along with the final cast. Each round/cycle, these tribes will face off in an Immunity Challenge. The winning tribe each cycle will be safe, while the losing team must participate in a Tribal Council and vote to send one of its members home. Once the numbers have dwindled to around 8-12, the two tribes will merge and it becomes an individual game. Each challenge from then on will be every man for himself, and only the winner will receive immunity in the upcoming vote. Once only two or three people are left, the remaining contestants will be turned over to a jury of their peers for one final Tribal. The contestants who have been voted out since the merge get to come back, question the remaining players, and ultimately vote to decide who wins the game. Throughout the game there will also be a number of bonuses that can help turn the tide in your favour, from hidden immunity idols to added challenge rewards that can prolong your stay. A variety of twists may also be implemented when you least expect them.
      DATES AND SCHEDULING
      The official start date of the game will be announced during the cast reveal within the next two weeks, but I'd like it to be as soon as possible. The season will last approximately 4-6 weeks depending on how quickly each cycle goes and is expected to begin by mid-June, so if you know you can't commit to the full length of the contest, please make a note of it during your application. Not being available won't immediately bar you from making the cast as most situations can probably be worked around. If you've signed up but have to back out of the competition for whatever reason, please let me know as soon as possible so I can arrange for a replacement!
      RULES
      While this game doesn't have any unique rules, forum rules do apply and you can receive warning points if you go too far. Drama and arguments are fine within the context of the game, please keep it at that and try not to make things personal. This game is solely for fun and bragging rights, not a million dollars, so try your best to keep things from getting too ugly.
      ACTIVITY
      If you sign up for the game, it's expected that you participate. I understand that it's summer and you may have other things to do, but this shouldn't take up much of your time. The challenges will be fairly quick, and tribal will take place over 24 hours, so you have plenty of time to post something. The only way everyone will remain interested is if we keep the game fairly paced.
      CASTING
      To sign up, please send me a Private Message with the following template filled out. Applications won't be accepted after June 9.
      Sign-up template:
      Spoiler Name (real or user, what you'd like me to use during the game):
      Timezone:
      Member since:
      Previous experience (in HB games):
      Closest friends on the forum:
      Biggest enemies on the forum:
      Three words to describe yourself (words, not a sentence):
      Top three WWE women (past or present, in order from most to least liked): 1. -- 2. -- 3. --
      Why you think you will be the Sole Survivor:
      Not everyone who sends in an app is guaranteed to be cast. If you don't make the initial cut, it isn't personal, it just means someone else may have fit the desired theme more than you. It also doesn't mean you won't be playing. Sometimes things happen and people have to drop out, and someone who wasn't originally cast gets their time to shine.
      Finally, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in this thread or via PM. I hope we can all make this game's return a success and create some fun memories, much like we did for the last two seasons!
      SEASON 1 (challenges, tribal, reunion) | SEASON 2 (challenges, tribal, reunion)
      Thanks to @Michael Psyches for some of the summaries.
    • HB Survivor: Exile Island | Challenges
      By Shoaib.
      This is where the challenges will be posted and played throughout the game.