Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

HB Survivor: Exile Island | Tribal Council

214 posts in this topic

LkJE9QA.pngvwmtG7H.pngVUuGk0g.pngygWBiqT.png

ol67m8I.pnghgOX1tX.pngPfbAaf7.png

Tribal Council #7 - City Hotties
 
First, let me start with @Ari M.. Congrats. How does it feel to be the only one 100% safe? And do you think you needed it?

@Angelic, welcome back from Exile. Mariah chose you as the one to go and for all your money to become hers. Why do you think that was?
 
@Puggle, after failing to snatch Immunity this time, this is your first Tribal since the Merge where you're not guaranteed to be safe. Actually, the first time you haven't been safe in quite a while with the City Girls' win streak. How are you feeling?
 
@Mariah., Jake was voted out at the last Tribal and became the second member of the Jury, but he seemed to see it coming as have most of those voted out. When do you think someone will be surprised to see they're voted out? Will anyone at all?

@Samier., you said you felt like you were on your ninth life at the last Tribal. After what's happened since (getting a vote last Tribal, what you won at the Auction), do you still feel that way?

@Eric, after an interesting conversation about your strategy this go around, you received two votes at the last Tribal. Why do you think that was?
 
And @Katy, you pleaded your case for why it shouldn't be a former Hottie's torch being snuffed last Tribal but it seems it fell on deaf ears. As one of two former Hotties left, do you feel like you're in danger tonight?
 
You have until 5PM ET tomorrow to send me your vote in your assigned confessional PM. You cannot vote for Ari and you cannot change your vote after sending. If you don't send me a name by the deadline, your vote will turn into a self-vote, where it will be counted as a vote against you at this Tribal Council.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

@Mariah., Jake was voted out at the last Tribal and became the second member of the Jury, but he seemed to see it coming as have most of those voted out. When do you think someone will be surprised to see they're voted out? Will anyone at all?

Well, he requested to go home, so there's that. But I think it is this point in the game where we'll see all the surprises because now it's down to the wire and a lot of allies have been lost, leading way to some instability and uncertainty in the ranks. Not even I feel safe.

kVyEFeN.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

And @Katy, you pleaded your case for why it shouldn't be a former Hottie's torch being snuffed last Tribal but it seems it fell on deaf ears. As one of two former Hotties left, do you feel like you're in danger tonight?

Obviously. The only thing I can say for myself is I bought a wonderful disadvantage for the next challenge, so why waste a vote on me tonight when it's pretty clear I won't be winning immunity next week either?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

@Eric, after an interesting conversation about your strategy this go around, you received two votes at the last Tribal. Why do you think that was?

You know I don't know why I received two votes last TC. Perhaps it could be the sole reason that they feel I'm a strong competitor and wants to get me out. Or perhaps the vote was just a "Meh vote for Eric" I have no idea. However, I don't hold anything against it like what was said last TC you have to do what benefits you for the remainder of the game and to survive. Who knows how it will go for the rest of the game anyone could go tonight it's down to the wire..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shoaib. said:

@Angelic, welcome back from Exile. Mariah chose you as the one to go and for all your money to become hers. Why do you think that was?

I want to say it's because she knew I was tired as shit and had to text standing up to stay in. 

But in reality, I know it's because she gets a kick out of forearming me when given the chance? I saw it coming tbh, who else was she gonna do it to? I don't feel a way though, you gotta play to win and take any advantage you can even if it may come with a twist in this crazy game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

 
First, let me start with @Ari M.. Congrats. How does it feel to be the only one 100% safe? And do you think you needed it?

Thank you sir! It feels good to be safe and and not have to worry about being voted out, and yes I think I needed it, because as you said, winning immunity is the only way to be 100% safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

Thank you sir! It feels good to be safe and and not have to worry about being voted out, and yes I think I needed it, because as you said, winning immunity is the only way to be 100% safe.

You're right about that much.

kVyEFeN.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Well, he requested to go home, so there's that. But I think it is this point in the game where we'll see all the surprises because now it's down to the wire and a lot of allies have been lost, leading way to some instability and uncertainty in the ranks. Not even I feel safe.

kVyEFeN.gif

 

Not even? So I'm guessing it's more you being wary than feeling you're in a vulnerable position?

Also, your thoughts on how the Auction went? Since a vote scope presumably would've helped in either case.

 

1 hour ago, Katy said:

Obviously. The only thing I can say for myself is I bought a wonderful disadvantage for the next challenge, so why waste a vote on me tonight when it's pretty clear I won't be winning immunity next week either?

Fair point. What are you voting based on in that case?

1 hour ago, Eric said:

You know I don't know why I received two votes last TC. Perhaps it could be the sole reason that they feel I'm a strong competitor and wants to get me out. Or perhaps the vote was just a "Meh vote for Eric" I have no idea. However, I don't hold anything against it like what was said last TC you have to do what benefits you for the remainder of the game and to survive. Who knows how it will go for the rest of the game anyone could go tonight it's down to the wire..

 

Who do you think the two people who voted for you were?

29 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I want to say it's because she knew I was tired as shit and had to text standing up to stay in. 

But in reality, I know it's because she gets a kick out of forearming me when given the chance? I saw it coming tbh, who else was she gonna do it to? I don't feel a way though, you gotta play to win and take any advantage you can even if it may come with a twist in this crazy game.

Why did you feel it was going to be you? And what kind of position do you feel you have in the tribe, whether in terms of challenges, relationships or just in general?

9 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

Thank you sir! It feels good to be safe and and not have to worry about being voted out, and yes I think I needed it, because as you said, winning immunity is the only way to be 100% safe.

Well taking that into account, one would assume you can be a little bolder with your words so let's go there. You and Mariah seem to have a very fascinating relationship within the game thus far. What's going on there? And why did you choose to steal her item?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shoaib. said:

Fair point. What are you voting based on in that case?

I'm not really basing it on anything. I think we should be getting strong people out, maybe trying to get the idol out as well. If someone wants to come to me and make plans, I'm going to listen. I think it would be a waste if they were to vote for myself or Samier. We aren't winning challenges. There are much bigger threats in this game than us. Why not get them out when you have extra numbers willing to vote whatever way possible to stay in the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shoaib. said:

Not even? So I'm guessing it's more you being wary than feeling you're in a vulnerable position?

Also, your thoughts on how the Auction went? Since a vote scope presumably would've helped in either case.

You'd guess right. I never feel vulnerable because I'm confident in my game, but I'd be dumb not to be wary/skeptical of what others tell me, especially at this point.

As for the auction, I was vocally annoyed with how it shook out, but it is what it is! On to the next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Katy said:

I'm not really basing it on anything. I think we should be getting strong people out, maybe trying to get the idol out as well. If someone wants to come to me and make plans, I'm going to listen. I think it would be a waste if they were to vote for myself or Samier. We aren't winning challenges. There are much bigger threats in this game than us. Why not get them out when you have extra numbers willing to vote whatever way possible to stay in the game?

You bring up an interesting point. No idol has shown up thus far and there aren't all that many Tribal Councils left for them to be played. Do you think it's a case of nobody feeling quite that vulnerable just yet (which probably supports the idea of a blindside when they aren't expecting it)? Or there's yet to even be any found?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Who do you think the two people who voted for you were?

Honestly, I don't know I didn't go into this with enemies, etc so I really can't tell you. I mean I can just pick two random names but I feel like It wouldn't make sense anyone could have had their reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

You'd guess right. I never feel vulnerable because I'm confident in my game, but I'd be dumb not to be wary/skeptical of what others tell me, especially at this point.

As for the auction, I was vocally annoyed with how it shook out, but it is what it is! On to the next.

Annoyed with me/the game or with your... whatever Ari is to you?

D7ZtzOxX4AAE_ya?format=jpg&name=small

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shoaib. said:

Annoyed with me/the game or with your... whatever Ari is to you?

D7ZtzOxX4AAE_ya?format=jpg&name=small

I don't know, I've just been feeling extra emotional lately. And a little sick. But I'ma fight on!

D7ZtzOxX4AAE_ya?format=jpg&name=small

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

You'd guess right. I never feel vulnerable because I'm confident in my game, but I'd be dumb not to be wary/skeptical of what others tell me, especially at this point.

As for the auction, I was vocally annoyed with how it shook out, but it is what it is! On to the next.

Speaking of the next, we'd like something cute. Perhaps a sudoku puzzle. Or a nice word search.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

You bring up an interesting point. No idol has shown up thus far and there aren't all that many Tribal Councils left for them to be played. Do you think it's a case of nobody feeling quite that vulnerable just yet, which probably supports the idea of a blindside when they aren't expecting it? Or there's yet to even be any found?

Maybe that person has been completely safe the entire game and hasn't had to use it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I don't know, I've just been feeling extra emotional lately. And a little sick. But I'ma fight on!

D7ZtzOxX4AAE_ya?format=jpg&name=small

Sick? It wouldn't happen to be in the morning, would it? I'm gonna have medical talk with you in private...

D7ZtzOxX4AAE_ya?format=jpg&name=small

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

You're right about that much.

kVyEFeN.gif

 

 

2 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Sick? It wouldn't happen to be in the morning, would it? I'm gonna have medical talk with you in private...

D7ZtzOxX4AAE_ya?format=jpg&name=small

kVyEFeN.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Why did you feel it was going to be you? And what kind of position do you feel you have in the tribe, whether in terms of challenges, relationships or just in general?

Well it would've provided the biggest kii, I was the one with the biggest reaction to hearing it, on top of being one of the few with the full $500 left.

And I don't think it's a secret that I don't have any Judys in this game. I haven't had any alliances or relationships with anybody, not that I wouldn't be open to it, however I have definitely been and felt alone in this game. I can't say I didn't expect it once I was offered the opportunity, so I don't feel bad about it or anything. I was loyal and honest with my team and I can fully say I feel they were with me too. But that only goes so far. The merge is a different beast, and I won't lie and say it hasn't been scary.

Challenges, I've tried my best, and always offered support where I can. I've always been punctual and positive lol. I think it's worth noting that I made it to top two in my very first solo challenge, and I probably could've won if I didn't panic and forget to type before hitting send. :rot: I also did the second best in the non-live challenge so I'm not weak or a slouch myself.

My position in this game though, I'm honestly still trying to find it. The only one I'm working hard for is winner though. 

tenor.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

PfbAaf7.png

Tribal Council #7 - City Hotties
 
@Samier., you said you felt like you were on your ninth life at the last Tribal. After what's happened since (getting a vote last Tribal, what you won at the Auction), do you still feel that way?

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angelic said:

Well it would've provided the biggest kii, I was the one with the biggest reaction to hearing it, on top of being one of the few with the full $500 left.

And I don't think it's a secret that I don't have any Judys in this game. I haven't had any alliances or relationships with anybody, not that I wouldn't be open to it, however I have definitely been and felt alone in this game. I can't say I didn't expect it once I was offered the opportunity, so I don't feel bad about it or anything. I was loyal and honest with my team and I can fully say I feel they were with me too. But that only goes so far. The merge is a different beast, and I won't lie and say it hasn't been scary.

Challenges, I've tried my best, and always offered support where I can. I've always been punctual and positive lol. I think it's worth noting that I made it to top two in my very first solo challenge, and I probably could've won if I didn't panic and forget to type before hitting send. :rot: I also did the second best in the non-live challenge so I'm not weak or a slouch myself.

My position in this game though, I'm honestly still trying to find it. The only one I'm working hard for is winner though. 

2Q==tenor.gif

I appreciate the in depth self-assessment! 

Do you not feel you could and perhaps should approach people yourself, especially if you feel alone, rather than just waiting for them to approach you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • HB Survivor: Exile Island | Discussion
      By Shoaib.
      It's been a minute but the hit competition game is back. Five years after the first season kicked off in summer 2014, I'll be hosting again!
      The game will be identical to Survivor—the show on CBS—in most aspects, but everything you'll need to know can found here.
      FORMAT
      Those who make the cast will start the game in evenly split tribes, either assigned randomly or based on a yet to be determined theme that'll be announced along with the final cast. Each round/cycle, these tribes will face off in an Immunity Challenge. The winning tribe each cycle will be safe, while the losing team must participate in a Tribal Council and vote to send one of its members home. Once the numbers have dwindled to around 8-12, the two tribes will merge and it becomes an individual game. Each challenge from then on will be every man for himself, and only the winner will receive immunity in the upcoming vote. Once only two or three people are left, the remaining contestants will be turned over to a jury of their peers for one final Tribal. The contestants who have been voted out since the merge get to come back, question the remaining players, and ultimately vote to decide who wins the game. Throughout the game there will also be a number of bonuses that can help turn the tide in your favour, from hidden immunity idols to added challenge rewards that can prolong your stay. A variety of twists may also be implemented when you least expect them.
      DATES AND SCHEDULING
      The official start date of the game will be announced during the cast reveal within the next two weeks, but I'd like it to be as soon as possible. The season will last approximately 4-6 weeks depending on how quickly each cycle goes and is expected to begin by mid-June, so if you know you can't commit to the full length of the contest, please make a note of it during your application. Not being available won't immediately bar you from making the cast as most situations can probably be worked around. If you've signed up but have to back out of the competition for whatever reason, please let me know as soon as possible so I can arrange for a replacement!
      RULES
      While this game doesn't have any unique rules, forum rules do apply and you can receive warning points if you go too far. Drama and arguments are fine within the context of the game, please keep it at that and try not to make things personal. This game is solely for fun and bragging rights, not a million dollars, so try your best to keep things from getting too ugly.
      ACTIVITY
      If you sign up for the game, it's expected that you participate. I understand that it's summer and you may have other things to do, but this shouldn't take up much of your time. The challenges will be fairly quick, and tribal will take place over 24 hours, so you have plenty of time to post something. The only way everyone will remain interested is if we keep the game fairly paced.
      CASTING
      To sign up, please send me a Private Message with the following template filled out. Applications won't be accepted after June 9.
      Sign-up template:
      Spoiler Name (real or user, what you'd like me to use during the game):
      Timezone:
      Member since:
      Previous experience (in HB games):
      Closest friends on the forum:
      Biggest enemies on the forum:
      Three words to describe yourself (words, not a sentence):
      Top three WWE women (past or present, in order from most to least liked): 1. -- 2. -- 3. --
      Why you think you will be the Sole Survivor:
      Not everyone who sends in an app is guaranteed to be cast. If you don't make the initial cut, it isn't personal, it just means someone else may have fit the desired theme more than you. It also doesn't mean you won't be playing. Sometimes things happen and people have to drop out, and someone who wasn't originally cast gets their time to shine.
      Finally, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in this thread or via PM. I hope we can all make this game's return a success and create some fun memories, much like we did for the last two seasons!
      SEASON 1 (challenges, tribal, reunion) | SEASON 2 (challenges, tribal, reunion)
      Thanks to @Michael Psyches for some of the summaries.
    • HB Survivor: Exile Island | Challenges
      By Shoaib.
      This is where the challenges will be posted and played throughout the game.
    • HB Survivor: Redemption Island Live Premiere
      By Shoaib.
      The game, complete with first challenge for the 16 castaways, kicks off with the live premiere.