Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

HB Survivor: Exile Island | Tribal Council

220 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

@Puggle, after failing to snatch Immunity this time, this is your first Tribal since the Merge where you're not guaranteed to be safe. Actually, the first time you haven't been safe in quite a while with the City Girls' win streak. How are you feeling?

It is scary tbh since this is my first tribal post merge not being safe. I hope it all works out though.

8 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

I appreciate the in depth self-assessment! 

Do you not feel you could and perhaps should approach people yourself, especially if you feel alone, rather than just waiting for them to approach you? 

That's the thing though, I'm not waiting for anyone to approach me. I never said I was looking for one, I just said I wasn't at all opposed to having one. The only thing I'm looking for is what I signed up for, that chingle chingle baby.

FEpRDS8.gif

3 hours ago, Angelic said:

That's the thing though, I'm not waiting for anyone to approach me. I never said I was looking for one, I just said I wasn't at all opposed to having one. The only thing I'm looking for is what I signed up for, that chingle chingle baby.

FEpRDS8.gif

Well you can blame Mariah for not getting any of that yet

FEpRDS8.gif

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Shoaib. said:

Well you can blame Mariah for not getting any of that yet

FEpRDS8.gif

I gave her the money for a new neckbrace, she "misheard" and went and bought a necklace. I'll blame myself

FEpRDS8.gif

1 person likes this

*collects urn*

Before I get to the votes, if anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

*Angelic stands*

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11691804

The rules of Survivor state that if anybody plays a Hidden Immunity Idol, any votes cast against them will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be sent home.

This is a Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes cast against Angelic will not count.

1 person likes this

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

Seventh person voted out of HB Survivor: Exile Island and the third member of the Jury...

Spoiler

bDwq2CT.png

That's 3 and that's enough. Eric, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch*

2JwLEin.png

Well the game is certainly no longer City Girls vs. Hotties, that's for sure. It was suggested whoever was lucky enough to hold an Idol had perhaps felt safe and thus not felt the need to use it, but if tonight has shown anything, that's no longer the case. Angelic ultimately wastes it however as Eric takes a seat on the Jury for the third time.

For the six of you left, you're one step closer to winning the title of Sole Survivor. However, the island isn't out of surprises just yet...

Grab your torches and head back to camp. Goodnight.

1 person likes this

LkJE9QA.pngvwmtG7H.pngXPq8LFi.pngygWBiqT.png

ol67m8I.pnghgOX1tX.pngPfbAaf7.png

Tribal Council #8 - City Hotties

First, let me start with @Gavin. Congratulations. How does it feel to be back AND be the only one 100% safe? And since you've had time to sit on your elimination, do you have any thoughts right out the gate? People you aren't happy with?

@Angelic, you played a Hidden Immunity Idol at the last Tribal Council, but didn't end up getting enough votes to have been voted out anyway. Why did you choose to play it then specifically?

@Puggle, you were one of the players knocked out of this challenge early by someone voted out already, the person to win the entire challenge and come back, in fact. How did that feel?

@Mariah., you made it further than anyone else who was still left in the game (at the time) and got all the way to the finals. With Gavin back, someone you were never on the same tribe as, how does it change things? Does it at all?

@Samier., you overcame Stephen in the challenge but ultimately fell short of the finals. How does Gavin, someone who was on your tribe and actually voted out against you after an initial tie, being back affect your game? Does it?

@Ari M., after having his number every other time, this time you experienced defeat at the hands of Dante in what could be seen as an upset. What happened? And what are your thoughts regarding this Tribal?

And @Katy, you overcame your disadvantage to advance to the second stage. Ultimately Gavin was too much for you, but how did that feel after a pretty lengthy string of losses? It wasn't Immunity but surely it had to be confidence-boosting.

You have until 11PM ET tomorrow to send me your vote in your assigned confessional PM. You cannot vote for Gavin and you cannot change your vote after sending. If you don't send me a name by the deadline, your vote will turn into a self-vote, where it will be counted as a vote against you at this Tribal Council.

21 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

@Mariah., you made it further than anyone else who was still left in the game (at the time) and got all the way to the finals. With Gavin back, someone you were never on the same tribe as, how does it change things? Does it at all?

It does. To put it simply, it's one more person that I have to worry about. Not that I'm threatened or paranoid, but at the end of the day, there's one winner. And now there's one extra person standing in my way when they weren't there before. If you're asking if it impacts my game, I wouldn't really say so. At least not as of yet. But I'm sure there are others who might have to wake up.

FEpRDS8.gif

5 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

First, let me start with @Gavin. Congratulations. How does it feel to be back AND be the only one 100% safe? And since you've had time to sit on your elimination, do you have any thoughts right out the gate? People you aren't happy with?

Well, I felt like I shouldn't have been eliminated in the first place and it was definitely earlier than I would've liked since I didn't even make it to the Jury, so I'm glad to be back and immunity is always nice. I haven't been keeping up that much since I left, but I feel like there are definitely certain people who contributed to my elimination and they know who they are.

sCnIlN5.gif

27 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

@Ari M., after having his number every other time, this time you experienced defeat at the hands of Dante in what could be seen as an upset. What happened? And what are your thoughts regarding this Tribal?

I guess every dog has its day. I'm glad you know it was an upset though! I have no thoughts regarding this Tribal. Everyone is so nice and everyone is so cute. I don't want to vote anyone off.

sCnIlN5.gif

50 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

@Puggle, you were one of the players knocked out of this challenge early by someone voted out already, the person to win the entire challenge and come back, in fact. How did that feel?

Well if i was gonna get my ass beat first round. I'm glad I lost to the winner. It'll be interesting to see how Gavin changes the game.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Shoaib. said:

@Angelic, you played a Hidden Immunity Idol at the last Tribal Council, but didn't end up getting enough votes to have been voted out anyway. Why did you choose to play it then specifically?

Because I wanted to guarantee I had the chance to use my advantage, and to see how I shook things up. And I don't regret it, I gave birth to the most iconic episode this season (that you conceived).