Mariah.

San Diego Comic-Con 2019: "IT: Chapter Two" Panel, Poster and Final Trailer!

9 posts in this topic

D_sCuRrU0AEtbSY?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Evidently I'm excited as hell :shook: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

AHHHHHH the house of mirrors or maze or whatever scene legitimately had me shaking, the kid omg, that was intense :shook: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, it looks so good and horrifying :shook:. That poor kid really got me sad and upset and I haven't even seen what happens :shook: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

D_xSpnJX4AA4hKb.png

D_xSs7SXYAEUPhj.png

D_xSvLbX4AI0cNR.png

D_xSxELXYAAub90.jpg

hiC9ca4.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

 

AHHHHHH the house of mirrors or maze or whatever scene legitimately had me shaking, the kid omg, that was intense :shook: 

Oh my god 1:20 pLC6IiS.pngpLC6IiS.pngpLC6IiS.pngpLC6IiS.pngIt looks so good the darker tone of the movie is a welcome sight to see.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Oh my god 1:20 pLC6IiS.pngpLC6IiS.pngpLC6IiS.pngpLC6IiS.pngIt looks so good the darker tone of the movie is a welcome sight to see.

NOTHING in the first movie has me as rattled as that  pLC6IiS.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NOTHING in the first movie has me as rattled as that  pLC6IiS.png

I wasn’t expecting that damn scene at all, this movie looks so good I’m going to have to see it in theaters.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now