Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surrender

Liv Morgan set for makeover and push.

27 posts in this topic

Per Meltzer

Morgan’s promo time, loss to Charlotte and promo after losing about how she’s got to be real is to lead to a new character and a new look.

Is Miss Pizza the next big thing?? Depending on her promo skills, I could see her being a better version of A.J. Lee. She’s cute, nerdy but sexy and has the relatable dork qualities that Jessie Elaban can only dream of having.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh i already love her current look and character so that's agg :nattie:

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her Emmalina era :shook: We’re ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But I love the pink hair :crying: She just needs a new theme and attires.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the immature thing fits for her tbh and I don’t see them trying to make her a sexpot because she does have a more juvenile quality, so we’ll see. Maybe they just thought they’d give her a match to let us think they’re interested in her and she won’t appear again for weeks.

:stephanie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved the juvenile delinquent pink hair thing. She stood out! But I’m ready for her push 🥰

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all she needs is new theme song and remove pink hair, we don't need another Emmalina situation

zDjwZv4.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do we want the pink hair gone? It’s literally different and it reminds me of Pink lol (my fave singer) I love the blue tongue thing too lol. Literally Liv is the LAST GIRL that needs a makeover 🥺🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think she’s fine as is with the pink hair/blue tongue set-up. It really helped Liv to stand out, compared to when she was in NXT as just another blonde on the roster compared to Alexa, Carmella, Mandy, etc.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks good now but, maybe a makeover would be interesting to see if her new gimmick is decent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just need the Harley cosplaying gimmick gone, they never explained why she became crazy. The blue tongue can go too tbh 

zDjwZv4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I am honest, I like her "troubled kid" kinda gimmick. I think it works for her so much more than her gimmick in NXT. Fingers crossed they don't do a whole Emmalina thing with her. Don't change something that isnt broken in my opinion, they could go really far with her current gimmick 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like her current look they better just give her an actual character for it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She doesn’t need a total overhaul, some new attires and id love to see some more black in her hair to contrast the pink. Other than that, give her character more depth and she’s good to go.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, surrender said:

and has the relatable dork qualities that Jessie Elaban

asdasdasd the gimmick is already dead leave the poor sis alone!
7KMSyqM.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that she definitely doesn't need a makeover, she has a very marketable look, the same way Alexa did with her pigtails and tips in 2016. If anything she could use an updated attire, but I don't know what to imagine for her, because her current one does fit her so well.

She never got a chance to rise with what she's currently using. Which is a shame, because I'm dying to see her with the Smackdown title around her waist and over her shoulder with her current look. She has the look, the decent enough mic skills, and definitely the talent to rise very quickly. 

Which brings me to my third point, what if Ember does win at Summerslam? How would a Liv vs Ember feud work? I'm here for it simply because it's FRESH. However their 15,000 matches when Ruby was injured weren't great. Maybe they'll get it right the second time around, because Nikki and Natalya weren't putting on clinics back then in the Divas title era, but they snapped in 2017! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I agree that she definitely doesn't need a makeover, she has a very marketable look, the same way Alexa did with her pigtails and tips in 2016. If anything she could use an updated attire, but I don't know what to imagine for her, because her current one does fit her so well.

She never got a chance to rise with what she's currently using. Which is a shame, because I'm dying to see her with the Smackdown title around her waist and over her shoulder with her current look. She has the look, the decent enough mic skills, and definitely the talent to rise very quickly. 

Which brings me to my third point, what if Ember does win at Summerslam? How would a Liv vs Ember feud work? I'm here for it simply because it's FRESH. However their 15,000 matches when Ruby was injured weren't great. Maybe they'll get it right the second time around, because Nikki and Natalya weren't putting on clinics back then in the Divas title era, but they snapped in 2017! 

Huh? Ember gave her some of her best matches in NXT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trishallday said:

Huh? Ember gave her some of her best matches in NXT.

I didn't see those. All I have to go off of were the multiple matches they had on RAW when Ruby was injured, and they weren't the most exciting. However, I have no doubt that if anybody on the roster can give any girl their best matches, it's Ember along with Sasha and Charlotte.

But I didn't see any of those matches, the only time I've seen of her on NXT was the era where she was getting bullied by the "Iconic Duo" and when she'd get thrown into those 6 women tags with Mandy, Alexa, "Daria", Aliyah etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Side note, Liv would look GREAT with red hair! She has the face that can pull anything off, but red would kill, if I had to choose. I want her to keep the pink for now though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The character is either going full Harley Quinn or she's reverting back to Yo-yo-yo Liv from NXT.

zDjwZv4.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angelic said:

I didn't see those. All I have to go off of were the multiple matches they had on RAW when Ruby was injured, and they weren't the most exciting. However, I have no doubt that if anybody on the roster can give any girl their best matches, it's Ember along with Sasha and Charlotte.

But I didn't see any of those matches, the only time I've seen of her on NXT was the era where she was getting bullied by the "Iconic Duo" and when she'd get thrown into those 6 women tags with Mandy, Alexa, "Daria", Aliyah etc. 

Ohhhh lol well check them out hen

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She better stay childish... Her moveset plays on being juvenile and small, which made the Charlotte match refreshing to me. If they repackage her I don't think they should change too much, and hopefully they keep the blue tongue 

zDjwZv4.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Blooberry said:

it reminds me of Pink lol (my fave singer)

zDjwZv4.gif

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • Full Superstar Shake Up Results
      By samilovesfinn
      Per WWE.com…
      The following Superstars moved to SmackDown LIVE in the Superstar Shake-up:
      Roman Reigns
      Intercontinental Champion Finn Bálor
      Elias
      Bayley
      Ember Moon
      Kairi Sane
      Lars Sullivan
      Buddy Murphy
      Liv Morgan
      Chad Gable
      Apollo Crews
      Mickie James
      The following Superstars made the jump to Raw in this year’s Superstar Shake-up:
      AJ Styles
      The Miz
      Ricochet
      Aleister Black
      Erik
      Ivar
      Andrade
      Zelina Vega
      Rey Mysterio
      Jimmy Uso
      Jey Uso
      Naomi
      EC3
      Lacey Evans
      Eric Young
      Cedric Alexander
      Thoughts in these trades and last minute additions?
    • Liv Morgan Interview with Joe DeFranco
      By Layout
      For anyone that wants to listen to the Podcast you can listen to it here https://www.defrancostraining.com/liv-morgan-interview-episode-208/
    • Raw December 31, 2018: Spoilers | New Years Eve
      By Kat
      Backstage Segment: Natalya announces she will be in the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble match, Nia Jax & Tamina attack her
       
      Six Woman Tag: Bayley, Sasha Banks & Ember Moon defeated The Riot Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan) 
       
      Segment: Alexa Bliss announces her new talk show "Moment of Bliss" will premier next week and her first guest will be Ronda Rousey 
       
      Tag Team Match: Ronda Rousey & Natalya defeat Nia Jax & Tamina (this was the main event of RAW)
       
      Source - https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2018/12/live-spoilers-for-monday-wwe-raw-on-nye-649276/