Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surrender

Liv Morgan set for makeover and push.

27 posts in this topic

Per Meltzer

Morgan’s promo time, loss to Charlotte and promo after losing about how she’s got to be real is to lead to a new character and a new look.

Is Miss Pizza the next big thing?? Depending on her promo skills, I could see her being a better version of A.J. Lee. She’s cute, nerdy but sexy and has the relatable dork qualities that Jessie Elaban can only dream of having.

1 person likes this

ugh i already love her current look and character so that's agg :nattie:

5 people like this

Her Emmalina era :shook: We’re ready

But I love the pink hair :crying: She just needs a new theme and attires.

1 person likes this

I think the immature thing fits for her tbh and I don’t see them trying to make her a sexpot because she does have a more juvenile quality, so we’ll see. Maybe they just thought they’d give her a match to let us think they’re interested in her and she won’t appear again for weeks.

:stephanie:

I loved the juvenile delinquent pink hair thing. She stood out! But I’m ready for her push 🥰

2 people like this

all she needs is new theme song and remove pink hair, we don't need another Emmalina situation

zDjwZv4.gif

1 person likes this

Why do we want the pink hair gone? It’s literally different and it reminds me of Pink lol (my fave singer) I love the blue tongue thing too lol. Literally Liv is the LAST GIRL that needs a makeover 🥺🤣

I honestly think she’s fine as is with the pink hair/blue tongue set-up. It really helped Liv to stand out, compared to when she was in NXT as just another blonde on the roster compared to Alexa, Carmella, Mandy, etc.

1 person likes this

She looks good now but, maybe a makeover would be interesting to see if her new gimmick is decent.

I just need the Harley cosplaying gimmick gone, they never explained why she became crazy. The blue tongue can go too tbh 

zDjwZv4.gif

If I am honest, I like her "troubled kid" kinda gimmick. I think it works for her so much more than her gimmick in NXT. Fingers crossed they don't do a whole Emmalina thing with her. Don't change something that isnt broken in my opinion, they could go really far with her current gimmick 

1 person likes this

I like her current look they better just give her an actual character for it.

1 person likes this

She doesn’t need a total overhaul, some new attires and id love to see some more black in her hair to contrast the pink. Other than that, give her character more depth and she’s good to go.

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, surrender said:

and has the relatable dork qualities that Jessie Elaban

asdasdasd the gimmick is already dead leave the poor sis alone!
7KMSyqM.gif

I agree that she definitely doesn't need a makeover, she has a very marketable look, the same way Alexa did with her pigtails and tips in 2016. If anything she could use an updated attire, but I don't know what to imagine for her, because her current one does fit her so well.

She never got a chance to rise with what she's currently using. Which is a shame, because I'm dying to see her with the Smackdown title around her waist and over her shoulder with her current look. She has the look, the decent enough mic skills, and definitely the talent to rise very quickly. 

Which brings me to my third point, what if Ember does win at Summerslam? How would a Liv vs Ember feud work? I'm here for it simply because it's FRESH. However their 15,000 matches when Ruby was injured weren't great. Maybe they'll get it right the second time around, because Nikki and Natalya weren't putting on clinics back then in the Divas title era, but they snapped in 2017! 

8 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I agree that she definitely doesn't need a makeover, she has a very marketable look, the same way Alexa did with her pigtails and tips in 2016. If anything she could use an updated attire, but I don't know what to imagine for her, because her current one does fit her so well.

She never got a chance to rise with what she's currently using. Which is a shame, because I'm dying to see her with the Smackdown title around her waist and over her shoulder with her current look. She has the look, the decent enough mic skills, and definitely the talent to rise very quickly. 

Which brings me to my third point, what if Ember does win at Summerslam? How would a Liv vs Ember feud work? I'm here for it simply because it's FRESH. However their 15,000 matches when Ruby was injured weren't great. Maybe they'll get it right the second time around, because Nikki and Natalya weren't putting on clinics back then in the Divas title era, but they snapped in 2017! 

Huh? Ember gave her some of her best matches in NXT.

1 minute ago, trishallday said:

Huh? Ember gave her some of her best matches in NXT.

I didn't see those. All I have to go off of were the multiple matches they had on RAW when Ruby was injured, and they weren't the most exciting. However, I have no doubt that if anybody on the roster can give any girl their best matches, it's Ember along with Sasha and Charlotte.

But I didn't see any of those matches, the only time I've seen of her on NXT was the era where she was getting bullied by the "Iconic Duo" and when she'd get thrown into those 6 women tags with Mandy, Alexa, "Daria", Aliyah etc. 

Side note, Liv would look GREAT with red hair! She has the face that can pull anything off, but red would kill, if I had to choose. I want her to keep the pink for now though.

The character is either going full Harley Quinn or she's reverting back to Yo-yo-yo Liv from NXT.

zDjwZv4.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

I didn't see those. All I have to go off of were the multiple matches they had on RAW when Ruby was injured, and they weren't the most exciting. However, I have no doubt that if anybody on the roster can give any girl their best matches, it's Ember along with Sasha and Charlotte.

But I didn't see any of those matches, the only time I've seen of her on NXT was the era where she was getting bullied by the "Iconic Duo" and when she'd get thrown into those 6 women tags with Mandy, Alexa, "Daria", Aliyah etc. 

Ohhhh lol well check them out hen

1 person likes this

She better stay childish... Her moveset plays on being juvenile and small, which made the Charlotte match refreshing to me. If they repackage her I don't think they should change too much, and hopefully they keep the blue tongue 

zDjwZv4.gif

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Blooberry said:

it reminds me of Pink lol (my fave singer)

zDjwZv4.gif

7 people like this