Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoaib.

San Diego Comic-Con 2019: MCU Phase 4 Slate Revealed; Blade, Female Thor + Other Projects in Development

23 posts in this topic

Kevin Feige teased they didn't have time to talk about Fantastic Four, Mutants, Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 before ending with...

1 person likes this

I'm GAGGED. Most are expected but Jane back and as Thor, plus Blade came out of nowhere :shook:

The Disney+ series are going to finally bring us more transition between film and TV, it seems, since Scarlet Witch was announced for Doctor Strange 2 with ties to WandaVision. Monica Rambeau in WV too!

1 person likes this

NATALIE PORTMAN AS THOR

4 people like this

The standing ovation

ZJNgR2s.gif

7 people like this

Richard Madden’s pap strolls with his man getting him some marvel coin :clap:

Excited to see what they do with the Mandarin and the Dr Strange horror movie.

Besides Natalie Portman as Thor and Blade, nothing really jumps out at me. Mahershala is about to snap though :shook: 

Full panel here if you wanna peep!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Don Draper said:

The standing ovation

ZJNgR2s.gif

Poor Scarloser

ZJNgR2s.gif

2 people like this

I love how Kevin Feige casually mentioned Fantastic 4 and Mutants at the end with barely anyone noticing.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Tamina’s ligaments said:

I love how Kevin Feige casually mentioned Fantastic 4 and Mutants at the end with barely anyone noticing.

Oops, they're probably saving that tea for D23 after basically just confirming what we already knew for Comic-Con, sans Blade and Thor lmao :shook: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

Oops, they're probably saving that tea for D23 after basically just confirming what we already knew for Comic-Con, sans Blade and Thor lmao :shook: 

Lol. They’re definitely saving stuff for D23. 

So happy that Scarlet Witch is in Doctor Strange 2 though. Always wanted to see the two magic characters interact more.

Speaking to THR after the presentation, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige said that Ali called the studio after winning the Oscar for his work Green Book. "When Marhershala calls, you answer," Feige said. At the meeting, Ali came  right out and said that he wanted to do Blade. That was that.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mahershala-ali-star-blade-marvel-1225888

:clap:

The Kim's Convenience stan in me is jumping for joy that Simu Liu got the lead role for Shang Chi! King is going mainstream :shook: 

Natalie Portman as Thor is what we deserve to watch honestly :brandon:

Also I though they would say something about Spider-Man 3, but maybe it's because of Sony.

ZJNgR2s.gif

1 hour ago, Andrés ♡ said:

Natalie Portman as Thor is what we deserve to watch honestly :brandon:

Also I though they would say something about Spider-Man 3, but maybe it's because of Sony.

ZJNgR2s.gif

Yeah I think Sony announces their own dates, but it might come out in 2021, as Sony likes to do a Spider-Man movie every two years.

Kinda only excited about The Eternals and Thor, welp Doctor Strange too now I guess with Scarlet Witch.

Kevin Feige teased they didn't have time to talk about Fantastic Four, Mutants, Black Panther 2, Captain Marvel 2, and Guardians of the Galaxy 3 before ending with...

Are they going to have another panel tonight? Because this is what I'm most excited about :uhh:

And DC better do something too because :uhh:

Not Marvel snatching up Richard. I guess we're going to the MCU part-time @Mariah.

ZJNgR2s.gif

1 person likes this

ecstatic for Mahershala & mother Jolie  :shook: 

12 hours ago, Don Draper said:

The standing ovation

ZJNgR2s.gif

she is looking HEALTHY MEDMDKFKDKV :shook: 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Amlex said:

Kinda only excited about The Eternals and Thor, welp Doctor Strange too now I guess with Scarlet Witch.

Are they going to have another panel tonight? Because this is what I'm most excited about :uhh:

And DC better do something too because :uhh:

I think they’re going to have another panel at D23 which happens in a month. They may mention more about Blade and may release the release dates for Fantastic 4 and the other sequels you mentioned.

Edited by Tamina’s ligaments
2 people like this

9 hours ago, Jake said:

Not Marvel snatching up Richard. I guess we're going to the MCU part-time @Mariah.

ZJNgR2s.gif

them snatching all our men, I guess my interest is piqued

ZJNgR2s.gif

1 person likes this

HOLY SHIT BLADE?!?!?!?! 

THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING.

MAHERSHALA ALI IS DAMN PERFECT FOR THAT ROLE.