Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Possible Spoiler: WWE Hall Of Famer Likely To Wrestle At SummerSlam

68 posts in this topic

Advanced issues found

Advanced issues found

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned a WWE Hall of Famer is likely to wrestle a match at SummerSlam against a current day Superstar.

Sources tell us Trish Stratus is in talks with WWE to appear at the upcoming pay-per-view event in her hometown of Toronto. 

As you may have seen on SmackDown this evening, Charlotte Flair promised to wrestle someone at SummerSlam and said she wants to prove she’s the greatest female Superstar of all-time. Flair also referred to herself as the “Queen of all of ERAS of Women’s Wrestling” on social media after tonight’s show. 

While we haven’t confirmed it yet, this would seem to be a setup for a match against Stratus.

SummerSlam takes place on August 11th. 

https://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/trish-stratus-summerslam-2019/#.XTe_b-hKjcs

I'd actually really like to see that match. Especially if they give them a decent amount of time.

2 people like this

Maybe an in-ring segment at the event would be cute, but this ain’t 2006 Trish so we don’t need to see it. 

HY971Y2.gif

1 person likes this

I mean, seeing her huff and puff her way through that throwaway tag match last year started to get a bit uncomfortable after a bit, but if she feels up to task physically, then go for gold. Of course, the only viable result I can see here is Charlotte going over and this lending credit to the assertation of her being GOAT.

6 people like this

she would show up to summerslam after making us think we could catch a break. just keep charlotte off the card for once

tumblr_pk1w2rxsX41r3tsigo2_400.gif

3 people like this

imagine how tired we are

3 people like this

Charlotte getting ready to get a singles match bigger than both women’s title matches on the card.

ZzEbUTa.gif

13 people like this

10 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Charlotte getting ready to get a singles match bigger than both women’s title matches on the card.

ZzEbUTa.gif

As she should.

p9Z7rWb.gif

5 people like this

Trish finally getting her SummerSlam moment :crying:

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

As she should.

p9Z7rWb.gif

When Bayley and Ember get bumped to the kickoff for Charlotte's superior match.

ZzEbUTa.gif

1 person likes this

I love Charlotte but for fucks sake, this shit overkill. 

1 person likes this

Me coming in here thinking Michelle.

b958b248-41fc-47f1-af3c-566b991d19a0A

Me coming in here hoping Michelle.

V4zHzUS.gif

1 person likes this

Y'all better not do the GOAT this way! She's coming! :shook:

5 people like this

I saw her segment last night on Twitter and didn’t even put two and two together. I keep forgetting SummerSlam is In Toronto however with that being said I’m not even going to sit here and be a sour puss because if it was Sasha Banks Vs Trish Stratus I would be looking forward to it.

However looking at the bigger picture 2019 Trish ain’t it but we will see what happens the match could be good.

some of y'all are TRYING IT and getting Trish confused w Lita. Rewatch Evolution and Royal Rumble, Trish can still go. Trish vs. Charlotte is a dream match :cry:

9 people like this

28 minutes ago, trishfan1 said:

some of y'all are TRYING IT and getting Trish confused w Lita. Rewatch Evolution and Royal Rumble, Trish can still go. Trish vs. Charlotte is a dream match :cry:

Acting like Legend didn't step in that shit and show exactly why she was that number 30 spot. They hate to see it.

ZzEbUTa.gif

7 people like this

@Qwan™ get down here bitch. They're bringing this negativity up in our house.

Related image

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Acting like Legend didn't step in that shit and show exactly why she was that number 30 spot. They hate to see it.

ZzEbUTa.gif

Periodt.

2 people like this

There is always those extra fans who create something bigger than it actually is this is why we can never have nice things around here.

ZzEbUTa.gif

4 people like this

I hope this is true simply because Trish has yet to really put over a new girl since her retirement. Charlotte isn't the one who needs the rub from Trish, but we know this will serve more than a match against Alexa.

ZzEbUTa.gif

6 people like this

6 minutes ago, Jake said:

I hope this is true simply because Trish has yet to really put over a new girl since her retirement. Charlotte isn't the one who needs the rub from Trish, but we know this will serve more than a match against Alexa.

ZzEbUTa.gif

Plus I hope this match was planned a month in advance so Trish has time to prepare. Imagine if they called her last night after Charlotte’s segment?

ZzEbUTa.gif

3 people like this

Sounds boring 

5 people like this

As long as there is also a match for the tag titles with Kairi and Asuka winning 

ZzEbUTa.gif

2 people like this

I’m here for it but it’ll be interesting to see if Trish actually puts Charlotte over especially considering it’ll be in her hometown. 

2 people like this

This is kind of exciting! Big match Charlotte always shows out and I'm ready for her to get ruthless with Trish. I enjoy Charlotte the most when she's in a supporting role, she usually gets some interesting character development (her partnership with Becky, her brief face run, etc). She's more than earned her reputation as queen and this could be fun, hopefully Trish puts her over.

Related image

1 person likes this

This is probably the one time I would want Trish to lose and put someone over. Charlotte is the only one who deserves tbh. The new supreme has risen. 100% Second Nature. 

ZzEbUTa.gif

2 people like this