Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Possible Spoiler: WWE Hall Of Famer Likely To Wrestle At SummerSlam

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Blooberry said:

Begin Livs push here by having her cost Charlotte. It writes itself WWE.

The power this actually has :shook:

3 people like this

On 7/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, Qwan™ said:

Ya'll know I don't want her to loose to this big bitch.  In her first SummerSlam match? In her first singles match in over a decade? Just to give Charlotte another accolade for her already HOF resume? It gives me an aneurysm thinking about it. :rot::rot:

I thot we were closer than that

https://youtu.be/FaDm6BEgABE

ZzEbUTa.gif

1 person likes this

They should make it a triple threat with Alexa. I’m excited for the match but I worry if Trish could actually keep up the pace and have a 9-12 minute ppv match with Charlotte. Let’s be real, even in her prime Trish wasn’t getting matches of that length so to magically be able to pull that off 10+ years post retirement is asking a lot. Adding Alexa wouldn’t diminish the match either, just draw back to their match that was supposed to happen at Evolution. 

Posted (edited)

Truth be told Alexa couldn’t carry a match either... she can’t bloody wrestle. She has to hide outside the ring for 60 minutes then do 20 minutes of rest holds... ever since her concussion shit with rhonald McDonald.... sorry but the ho can’t go. 

If WWE want to put someone in who isn’t a stereotypical female for their branding, like say Ember Moon, who can actually wrestle, and put on a good performance; Naomi, who we all know is the single most athletic in the entire division... (even if it’s just to eat the pin, to set up a feud down the line between the bottle blonde bimbos); or Asuka, who can make both other competitors look amazing... then yeah sure, take my fucking money, I’ll sign back up to the WWE network... but this (as it’s currently booked) has tragedy and shitshow written all over it... like Goldberg vs Undertaker, but with blonde weaves and silicone implants (that tend to pop on the regular. Just saying) we need some women of color in this company. I’m tired of seeing these stuck up Barbie dolls with bleached blonde hair with little to no talent getting priority over ladies with undeniable talent. This company has become such utter garbage, and it only reinforces the reasons I dropped they ass like a bad habit.

Edited by Glowstix
Fixed spelling error
1 person likes this

can't ever be happy for any girl getting a match with trish until alexa gets what roomba stole from her :sasha:

but if this is to happen are they really about to have trish, natalya and maybe kevin lose in toronto to 3 people that don't need the win? i

2 people like this

This match will definitely serve. And assuming this is true, I can't wait to see Trish's gear. :shook:

2 people like this

I'm not too worried about Trish. She showed at the RR and Evolution she can still go. And while those were multi-women matches, Charlotte is strong enough to cover up any rust Trish may potentially have. But I'm not too nervous, Trish has stayed in phenomenal shape and is hardly old by any means.

That being said, for what should be a legendary feud, I wish we had more time for buildup, but that's WWE for you.

4 people like this

59 minutes ago, IIconicAussieGals said:

This match will definitely serve. And assuming this is true, I can't wait to see Trish's gear. :shook:

I hope it's Canada inspired. :shook:

2 people like this

Trish and Charlotte both know the importance of this match and the weight it holds. Trish snapped at the Rumble and Evolution was very decent.

The crowd is gonna go APESHIT.

I really wish it could have been Sasha, but regardless I Deserve.

:shook:

11 hours ago, Majesty said:

They should make it a triple threat with Alexa. I’m excited for the match but I worry if Trish could actually keep up the pace and have a 9-12 minute ppv match with Charlotte. Let’s be real, even in her prime Trish wasn’t getting matches of that length so to magically be able to pull that off 10+ years post retirement is asking a lot. Adding Alexa wouldn’t diminish the match either, just draw back to their match that was supposed to happen at Evolution. 

Alexa wouldn't do anything for the match. She wouldn't do anything to "help" Trish with the pace, that the other two woman can't. I'm sure they can do rest holds just fine. I don't know what it's gonna take, I'm not one of those that repeats "face turn" every day, but Alexa is gonna have to get it the fuck together. It's been like this for way too long, and she's way too big of a frontliner to get away with it.

11 hours ago, Majesty said:

Trish has had plenty of matches that were 7 minutes + and it isn't going to kill her to go an extra 5 minutes if given the time.

Let's not reach too much.

uDsAK0L.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

Alexa wouldn't do anything for the match. She wouldn't do anything to "help" Trish with the pace, that the other two woman can't. I'm sure they can do rest holds just fine. I don't know what it's gonna take, I'm not one of those that repeats "face turn" every day, but Alexa is gonna have to get it the fuck together. It's been like this for way too long, and she's way too big of a frontliner to get away with it.

I’m not even going to try to defend that 4 way match last week, it was trash. But it’s not like Alexa hasn’t performed well in other multi-woman matches. She had a great match with Charlotte and Mella like a month ago. So I’m not gonna ride on the Alexa is shit train when she’s done well plenty of other times as well as the night before at extreme rules. 

But I’m happy to be wrong, if Trish can go against Charlotte Flair then that’s amazing and would be extremely impressive. As long as the match delivers and doesn’t make Trish look like Undertaker, Goldberg or other legends that should understand their limitations at this stage in the game than I’m totes fine with the match staying 1 on 1. 

I only bring it up bc like I said Trish hasn’t had a singles match since her retirement and I can count on my hand how many times Trish has had a match that was 7+ minutes, all of which were with women she had been used to working with not someone she was stepping in the ring with for the first time.

And admittedly I’m an Alexa stan.:hatnikki:

1 hour ago, Majesty said:

I’m not even going to try to defend that 4 way match last week, it was trash. But it’s not like Alexa hasn’t performed well in other multi-woman matches. She had a great match with Charlotte and Mella like a month ago. So I’m not gonna ride on the Alexa is shit train when she’s done well plenty of other times as well as the night before at extreme rules. 

But I’m happy to be wrong, if Trish can go against Charlotte Flair then that’s amazing and would be extremely impressive. As long as the match delivers and doesn’t make Trish look like Undertaker, Goldberg or other legends that should understand their limitations at this stage in the game than I’m totes fine with the match staying 1 on 1. 

I only bring it up bc like I said Trish hasn’t had a singles match since her retirement and I can count on my hand how many times Trish has had a match that was 7+ minutes, all of which were with women she had been used to working with not someone she was stepping in the ring with for the first time.

And admittedly I’m an Alexa stan.:hatnikki:

I'm an Alexa stan as well, my thing is just that she sucks the charisma out of any match. I don't expect Trish to be doing moonsaults, but I can't see Alexa doing anything more than coming in and throwing slaps and hair slams. You know they don't know to book triple threats and it'll just be a series of 1v1 combinations, Alexa isn't going to serve against Trish in a 1v1, her SvS match vs Charlotte was good though.

Charlotte is aware and wise just enough to cover up anything that Trish may need. Even though I don't feel like she'd need it. I don't expect it be flashy, I expect it to be more mat wrestling and playing to the crowd. Trish can go there, and she just might to remind us who the fuck she is, but if not Charlotte has it covered.

Trish looked fine at Evolution, it was Lita that looked drunk and confused. 

2 people like this

See, this the shit ion like! Becky and Bayley are the champions, yet Charlotte is getting the big match, WHY? She’s certainly not the biggest female star, so she shouldn’t be getting the biggest female match.

On 7/24/2019 at 3:55 PM, communist said:

Asuka should face Trish instead! That match was rumored to happen at Takeover Toronto 2016 if Trish didn't get pregnant.

Can y’all shut up about this?! It’s BEEN confirmed the plan was always meant to be Mickie vs Asuka!

2 people like this

Becky and Bayley are boring ❤️❤️❤️ Charlotte and Trish at least keeps her away from the damn title scene. Liv interfering keeps her away longer!!!

16 hours ago, Blooberry said:

Becky and Bayley are boring ❤️❤️❤️ Charlotte and Trish at least keeps her away from the damn title scene. Liv interfering keeps her away longer!!!

You acting like Charlotte’s not snatching the title next month after defeating Trish.

1 person likes this