Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Don Draper

Jimmy Uso arrested for DUI

21 posts in this topic

7:52 AM PT -- Law enforcement tells TMZ Sports ... Uso was speeding when an officer got behind him and noticed he was driving erratically and "swerving left and right."

We're told when the cop pulled the wrestler over, he reeked of alcohol ... and when the officer tried to administer DUI tests on Uso, he refused.

Uso was then arrested on a DUI charge and we're told he was also hit with a speeding citation.

WWE superstar Jimmy Uso was arrested for driving under the influence near Pensacola, Florida early Thursday morning ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Details surrounding the arrest are unclear but here's what we know so far -- the 33-year-old was booked at 3:04 AM and the charge on the police website says DUI -- driving with an unlawful blood alcohol level.

Unclear what cops say Uso's BAC was at the time of the arrest -- we're working on it.

Cops say Uso -- real name Jonathan Fatu -- is still behind bars. His bond was set at $1,000.

WWE has been in Florida this week -- 'Raw' was in Tampa on Monday, 'Smackdown' was in Miami on Tuesday.

Uso has a history with the law ... back in February, Jimmy was arrested after allegedly getting into a drunken dispute with cops in Detroit. They claim Jimmy "squared up" as if he was going to fight the police. He was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction.

Not again

1vz2QDg.gif 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lmfao

Wasn't Cena just making fun of the Uso's for getting arrested? Honestly I have no respect for people who drink and drive. It's 2019. Get an Uber dumbass.

Edited by Mikie91

Again? Like at this point there's clearly a problem he needs to take care of.

4 people like this

Don’t they overall have like 6 DUI’s under their belt together since signing. :uhh:

I hope whatever issues he’s going through he seeks help. I’m tired of seeing this headline.

6 people like this

How many can you get before you’re actually sent to prison or punished for it ? Does he have to go to classes ? I just don’t get how he is allowed to drive like this ? Is anyone with him? Hopefully not 

1 person likes this

6 people like this

dude this is not okay. I'm sorry, but today when we have apps like Uber and Lyft, there is NO reason to get behind a wheel after drinking. So so so stupid.

6 people like this

3 people like this

i'm sure his behavior will be excused again while alicia still gets harassed by smarks daily for allegedly wrestling drunk once in her 13 year career

1vz2QDg.gif

7 people like this

Bruh go to AA or something this is ridiculous 

So irresponsible. He needs to get help, seriously.

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Gavin said:

i'm sure his behavior will be excused again while alicia still gets harassed by smarks daily for allegedly wrestling drunk once in her 13 year career

1vz2QDg.gif

So she was drunk?

Either way both of them are wrongs.

1vz2QDg.gif

25 minutes ago, Christon said:

So she was drunk?

Either way both of them are wrongs.

1vz2QDg.gif

hers was just a dirt sheet rumor while this is confirmed to be true and driving drunk is way more dangerous than doing rest holds in a live event match, yet she is the only one wwe fans come for

1vz2QDg.gif

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, Gavin said:

hers was just a dirt sheet rumor while this is confirmed to be true and driving drunk is way more dangerous than doing rest holds in a live event match, yet she is the only one wwe fans come for

1vz2QDg.gif

I think you mean petty ass diva/women’s fans.

I doubt reddit geeks are dragging after the first day of that news posts.

1vz2QDg.gif

1 person likes this

Release both Uso’s they’ve both clearly have issues with alcohol and DUI’s should not be tolerated.

Yikes. Again?

1vz2QDg.gif

Tbh doesn’t every time him or his brother gets nailed for drunk driving, have something to do with their father showing up in their life? Or am I mistaken/overreaching? 😶

2 hours ago, Glowstix said:

Tbh doesn’t every time him or his brother gets nailed for drunk driving, have something to do with their father showing up in their life? Or am I mistaken/overreaching? 😶

I know they always get a tag title run after these incidents🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, taleman2004 said:

I know they always get a tag title run after these incidents🤷‍♂️

So, basically when the Hardy’s do it, it’s months of suspension and rehab. When the Uso’s Do it, reward them with more money and title opportunities. I guess that’s pandering to the audience to try to keep your “diversity portfolio” in-tact, regardless of not only your superstars wellbeing; but any potential person who could have been injured at the hands of said superstar. But then again, we live in the age of WWE where “the actions of this superstar are their own, and have nothing to do with the WWE, or it’s values.” Meanwhile, 3 years ago, the WWE would have come down on this shit like a ton of bricks and dropped their ass like a bad habit.