Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis

SD! Live Preview: “The King’s Court” returns as Jerry “The King” Lawler welcomes special guest Trish Stratus

19 posts in this topic

EAgGWucW4AAzLsT.jpg

When SmackDown LIVE descends on The Home of the Blues this Tuesday night, Memphis’ own WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler will return to the blue brand to host a special edition of “The King’s Court.” And his royal guest will be none other than fellow Hall of Famer Trish Stratus!

What will The King have in store for the seven-time Women’s Champion? We’ll find out this Tuesday at 8/7 C on SmackDown LIVE.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2019-07-30/article/the-kings-court-with-trish-stratus?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

trish coming to whisper like janet jackson only to get interrupted by // charlotte //'s loud ass yelling

i'm already annoyed

ub36uoR.gif

2 people like this

Just now, Travis said:

trish coming to whisper like janet jackson only to get interrupted by // charlotte //'s loud ass yelling

i'm already annoyed

ub36uoR.gif

trish spending most of her career on RAW (A show)

now she's returning on smackdown live (B show) in a jerry the king predator segment..

ub36uoR.gif

4 people like this

Lord I'm so used to giving and now I get to receive.

ub36uoR.gif

2 people like this

Capitalizing on a feud that once Tuesday hits it will only have two weeks worth of build. In true fashion, WWE never ceases to amaze me I do hope the match is good though for their sake.

ub36uoR.gif

1 person likes this

I don't want him! Who asked for him! We asked for Talking Shit, not A Piece of Shit. 

tumblr_n4wzdn9uNp1txmsuro1_250.gif

This woulda been cute if they got Christian and Trish back together for the Peep Show.

10 people like this

9 minutes ago, Daniel42 said:

This woulda been cute if they got Christian and Trish back together for the Peep Show.

YOUR MIND.

ub36uoR.gif

2 people like this

44 minutes ago, Eric said:

Capitalizing on a feud that once Tuesday hits it will only have two weeks worth of build. In true fashion, WWE never ceases to amaze me I do hope the match is good though for their sake.

ub36uoR.gif

I forgot SS is earlier this year so they actually only have two weeks to build this Tuesday and the go-home show the following Tuesday.

ub36uoR.gif

I just saw her tweet this and my stomach dropped. OMG. #QueenofQueens #SecondToNone

Humble this bitch Trish! 

ub36uoR.gif

1 person likes this

it all feels bad tbh. I don’t mind Trish losing because she’s retired and Charlotte has been built to surpass her anyway, but it’s going to be a wreck when the smarks drag her through the mud for not being able to keep up. and before y’all get nasty, Charlotte needs someone with a solid foundation for her gimmicks and her offense to work, and we’ve seen that Trish can still do her usual spots, but of course is not a ring general anymore (see: her five Bella snapmares in a row at the Evolution match and that being my only memory of the match other than the pin botch). there’s been no buildup and therefore no real time for them to practice, and it would just be better to book the actual women’s tag champions on the card rather than rushing to get this match because it’ll get people to watch. 

ub36uoR.gif

2 people like this

It also would have been better and at least a bit less obvious for them to not announce this and let it be a bit of a surprise, but they know no one is tuning in and need to do what they need to for ratings. 

Oq9Ns0i.gif

3 people like this

55 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

it all feels bad tbh. I don’t mind Trish losing because she’s retired and Charlotte has been built to surpass her anyway, but it’s going to be a wreck when the smarks drag her through the mud for not being able to keep up. and before y’all get nasty, Charlotte needs someone with a solid foundation for her gimmicks and her offense to work, and we’ve seen that Trish can still do her usual spots, but of course is not a ring general anymore (see: her five Bella snapmares in a row at the Evolution match and that being my only memory of the match other than the pin botch). there’s been no buildup and therefore no real time for them to practice, and it would just be better to book the actual women’s tag champions on the card rather than rushing to get this match because it’ll get people to watch. 

ub36uoR.gif

Have you not heard about the fire n desire vs iiconics women's tag team title match where if they win they get a women's tag team title match? The girls are COMING for that pre show aka the smackdown before the ppv
Oq9Ns0i.gif

4 people like this

Trish single handedly making me give WWE $10 and become an active member on HB again. Only a LEGEND.

Oq9Ns0i.gif

4 hours ago, Jeigz said:

ub36uoR.gif

Yeah, my biggest problem with this is that Charlotte is not good at carrying people who need it. She's mostly good at offense so maybe if the story is that Trish hasn't competed at this level in 13 years, they can get away with Charlotte beating her down for most of the match to keep Trish's offense limited. But if Trish loses, then that makes her look terrible. 

ub36uoR.gif

Also, this match would have made more sense if they had Charlotte brag about breaking Trish's record for the past few months. I don't even think it was ever mentioned on television at all.

We really are getting Legend vs Legend at Summerslam.

ub36uoR.gif

2 people like this

Summer slam is better then WM in most cases ❤️

Im excited actually... they honesty should have brought McCool back too because she too was a queen of her era and I would have loved to have seen this triple threat!