Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shumiley

Seth Rollins Believes Intergender Wrestling Matches Are Unrealistic

33 posts in this topic

After shitting on the Divas in 2015 for not being good enough, supporting a sexual misconduct joke and a school shooting joke by louis c.k., Sexist Rollins strikes again with his beliefs that intergender wrestling is "unrealistic", despite beating Brock Lesnar (who weighs almost twice of Seth) in a match just this year.

“I think let’s live in a reality a little bit here, I am not saying women aren’t as good as men because that is not the case. But there is a reason when you go to the Olympics there are men’s and women’s [sports], there is a reason you have men’s and women’s soccer, men’s and women’s basketball."

Source: https://cultaholic.com/news/wwes-seth-rollins-believes-intergender-wrestling-matches-are-unrealistic/

Posted (edited)

Is he wrong though? 🤔

I don’t think it matters because it’s wrestling and crazier shit has happened, but there is nothing realistic about a 125 pound woman beating a 200+ pound man. 

I do agree about the Brock and Seth size difference though. That’s not exactly believable either.

Edited by Mikie91

1 minute ago, Mikie91 said:

Is he wrong though? 🤔

I don’t think it matters because it’s wrestling and crazier shit has happened, but there is nothing realistic about a 125 pound woman beating a 200+ pound man. 

it's just funny how he has all this energy for women looking strong against men twice their size but doesn't want to bring up how unrealistic it was for him to beat brock lesnar at mania. he hates women and is clearly threatened by the current crop and takes any chance he can to shit on them. 

5 people like this

Related image

I'm getting tired of him, he's really doing too much right now.

Image result for asuka you talk too much

Why does anyone ask him anything? :mawma:

2 people like this

well the dildo industry thinks his dick is unrealistic so...

source.gif

and let's be honest for a minute, we aren't watching pro wrestling for the realism.

5 people like this

I really thought he was like really pro-women, and the first one to stand up and defend them. Is that another superstar I'm thinking of?

tiny penis syndrome.  wonder what rebecca thinks about this

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I really thought he was like really pro-women, and the first one to stand up and defend them. Is that another superstar I'm thinking of?

he only defends women he likes, not women in general

1 person likes this

He’s only against it because he’s someone that several of the women could realistically compete with size-wise. Seems like someone’s insecure and trying to overcompensate!

:frecklefox:

4 people like this

I feel that anyone who’s against intergender wrestling doesn’t understand wrestling, period. This is not MMA  where you beat up your opponent in a shoot till they can no longer fight anymore, this is wrestling... which isn’t a shoot. A woman may not be able to physically match her opponent, but there’s many ways one can outsmart a man to get a victory. This is all apart of wrestling psychology.  

I also need to add that the fans are 100% behind intergender wrestling. The crowd reacted HUGE to Nia being in the men’s Royal Rumble and Becky taking Baron Corbins finish got people talking. They should do more with intergender wrestling in WWE

13 people like this

seth slander? you love to see it

Layout

5 people like this

But there is a reason when you go to the Olympics there are men’s and women’s [sports], there is a reason you have men’s and women’s soccer, men’s and women’s basketball.

Talking about ‘realism’ in a fake sport. You hate to see it.

gu2DJ1e.jpg

4 people like this

He's not wrong. It is unrealistic unless the man beats down on the woman, but nobody wants to see that.

18 minutes ago, Messiah said:

He's not wrong. It is unrealistic unless the man beats down on the woman, but nobody wants to see that.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Layout said:

I feel that anyone who’s against intergender wrestling doesn’t understand wrestling, period. This is not MMA  where you beat up your opponent in a shoot till they can no longer fight anymore, this is wrestling... which isn’t a shoot. A woman may not be able to physically match her opponent, but there’s many ways one can outsmart a man to get a victory. This is all apart of wrestling psychology.  

I also need to add that the fans are 100% behind intergender wrestling. The crowd reacted HUGE to Nia being in the men’s Royal Rumble and Becky taking Baron Corbins finish got people talking. They should do more with intergender wrestling in WWE

I agree. I do think the main issue is size difference rather than gender. Nia beating a cruiserweight is believable to me. But a man clearly carrying a girl through a bunch of high flying moves (that we’ve seen so many times usually) is not entertaining to me. 

That’s the real problem.

Edited by Mikie91
1 person likes this

We’re tired of hearing this argument, regardless of who is speaking. Anyone can win a fake fight people... it’s called entertainment.

2 people like this

I honestly think he's having a mental breakdown because the dying product is somewhat falling on his shoulders and his girlfriend is considered the #2 face after Roman, transcending the company, not him. He's a man child and nerd, after all, so these statements definitely reek of insecurity. I'd still absolutely fuck and suck though.

And I think this debate is going to be endless until WWE figures out definitively what they wanna be: "legitimate" or entertainment.

13 people like this

11 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

I honestly think he's having a mental breakdown because the dying product is somewhat falling on his shoulders and his girlfriend is considered the #2 face after Roman, transcending the company, not him. He's a man child and nerd, after all, so these statements definitely reek of insecurity. I'd still absolutely fuck and suck though.

And I think this debate is going to be endless until WWE figures out definitively what they wanna be: "legitimate" or entertainment.

Tea. Right down to the fuck and suck. 

7 people like this

4 hours ago, Katy said:

well the dildo industry thinks his dick is unrealistic so...

source.gif

and let's be honest for a minute, we aren't watching pro wrestling for the realism.

The way I just screamed. 

Posted (edited)

FI’m sorry, do we seem to forget the fact that Chyna once beat Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Jeff Jarrett and the likes of Hardcore Holly, and a bunch of other steroid hulked up roid rage people to be the first and only female to have TWO Intercontinental title reigns, to be the first female to compete in the Royal Rumble match, to be the first female to compete in the King of the Ring tournament; to be the first female to be the Number One Contender for the WWF World Title; and I believe she even won the Hardcore championship. And those were all competing against men. Doesn’t include her accolades against women. 

So seth can suck his own tiny fucking dick, when he says women can’t compete with men; when you have the likes of Sasha, Ember, Asuka, Natalya, and Liv.... and probably more tbh but we never get to see them, but we know these girlies can hold their own, and have the ability to back it up; unlike half the men’s locker room.

Edited by Glowstix
Typo
1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, Mikie91 said:

I agree. I do think the main issue is size difference rather than gender. Nia beating a cruiserweight is believable to me. But a man clearly carrying a girl through a bunch of high flying moves (that we’ve seen so many times usually) is not entertaining to me. 

That’s the real problem.

Sounds more like a style issue, the Lucha Libre style specifically, than a gender issue(from what it sounds). I personally don’t mind it. Think of it as women using their agility to make up for their lack of strength against a man, I don’t know, people just need to have more of an open mind. 

I do see something like this being a problem in a way :dying: 

qbmr9kv.gif

I mean, it's pro wrestling. Women going up against men in this type of setting is just as realistic as Buffy, the Charmed ones, Charlie's Angels, etc going up against men. It's entertainment, not a legitimate fight.

5 people like this

So... a woman beating a man is right and credible only when Ronda Rousey does it? At this point, I only want him to stop talking nonsense and work on how to properly take nudes (and then leak them), those angles he chooses are terrible.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

Whew, the transparency.  We love to see it.

1 person likes this

Just now, Qwan™ said:

Whew, the transparency.  We love to see it.

Always keeping it real with the kids! :clap: 

1 person likes this