Followers 0
Eric

NXT TakeOver: Toronto 2019: Results | Some Rivalries Don't Need Championships

11 posts in this topic

Io Shirai vs Candice Lerae

mia vs shanya 

1 person likes this

tumblr_pw1pz9lFL71tfpcvro4_400.gif

Although these are retired I like to post results threads for PPV's etc when it's needed and after last night it was needed.

iO and Candice tore the house down last night the way these ladies snapped. The reverse Rana into the pin. :pinfall:I had to watch that part over like 3 times the way it was executed so smoothly. iO attitude the entire match she was feeling herself and it felt so right and justified.  The fact that she looked so badass her attire was HOT her theme. That Tornado DDT to iO from Candice the fact that I was expecting a suicide dive and didn't even peep it was a DDT until she finished it. Candice looked nice as well I was never sold on her before because I thought she was bland she was cute here. The match overall was just so good and told such a good story, Jesus, I wish we could see these types of matches more often etc. One of my favorite matches of the year if not the best of the year. :shook:

tumblr_pw22er78wj1vp65vyo2_500.gif tumblr_pw22er78wj1vp65vyo4_500.gif

2 people like this

Shayna RETAINED again? Yoooooo I’m sick of her lol. This sane tired routine will happen as soon as she gets called up too 😞

Io/Candice was easily womens match of the year, including main roster matches. I was surprised Io didn't win with the moonsault (which she hit perfectly). Hope these 2 can feud longer.

The other match on the other hand... One of the worst takeover matches I've seen. Mia's gimmick as everyone has stated, is cringe. Shauna is one of the worst talents I've seen in awhile... She can wrestle, but she does nothing but MMA stuff, her matches aren't exciting, never have, never will be. But between her and Mia, I rooted for Shayna. Mia needs to desperately work on a character change if she wants to be taken seriously. I'm curious to see who the next contender will be, its either Candice or Bianca again.

I am straight up stanning Io. Her and Candice killed it.

4 hours ago, Eric said:

Io Shirai vs Candice Lerae

mia vs shanya

Not this and not the subtitle on the thread. You're so annoying gdfsgdsg.

1 person likes this

OOp ty for the link. :shook: IO vs Candice was vintage NXT when the TO matches were the best of the best. :shook: Shayna is ok, I like her but they she has to go. IO is the champ they need tbh, she can bring the best out of the girls. 

Shayna being champ has killed NXT....but this is one instance where she should have won. Mia is not ready, idk what happened to ha. 

a live chat and a results thread for this?

PWU3y8z.gif

I only care about the women so this thread is fine by me 

I'm ready for this Shayna era to be done with. Io & Candice showed out and proved that there are so many other talented women in NXT that should be in the title picture.

Finally got to watch this and Io and Candice showed the FUCK out! That match was amazing! Candice finally getting the chance to show everyone wha she can actually do. It was great! 

Shayna vs. Mia was... meh. Shayna grew on me for a while but I’m back to being over her. And Mia doesn’t interest me that much. The match was good but was second rate compared to Io vs. Candice.