Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

SummerSlam 2019: Live Chat

552 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Right, that ‘pipebomb’ would have been more fleshed out had the roles been reversed with AJ as the face and The Bellas as heels. Ugh we could have gotten that divas vs women angle that we’ve all been wanting but I guess we’ll never know. 

kVyEFeN.gif

They really set the blueprint for the next decade honestly and best defined the tired "reality era" debate of divas vs. anti-divas and birthed a generation. Like everything they've said to one another and done is repeated/emulated to this day. Legends forreal, I don't wanna die until they have one cute reunion moment on WWE TV. They deserve it.

4z3DVVI.gif

4 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

They really set the blueprint for the next decade honestly and best defined the tired "reality era" debate of divas vs. anti-divas and birthed a generation. Like everything they've said to one another and done is repeated/emulated to this day. Legends forreal, I don't wanna die until they have one cute reunion moment on WWE TV. They deserve it.

4z3DVVI.gif

Paige not invited btw.

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, prince. said:

i really don’t know how they kept this sd division so fresh when the roster was serving WWE ‘12 roster but they fucking did :rot: one of the best eras 

I’m still pressed that story never got a conclusion. They were teasing a triple threat between Michelle, Beth and Mickie at Wrestlemania (which would have been iconic), Mickie got an infection, the writers dropped the story and we got a smelly multi-tag match replacement instead.

kVyEFeN.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

I’m still pressed that story never got a conclusion. They were teasing a triple threat between Michelle, Beth and Mickie at Wrestlemania (which would have been iconic), Mickie got an infection, the writers dropped the story and we got a smelly multi-tag match replacement instead.

kVyEFeN.gif

Lord, one of these days we have to talk about the amount of WM matches we were robbed of. Beth/Mickie/Michelle and Maryse/Melina that year would’ve happened, do we say it now or later? 

kVyEFeN.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, prince. said:

you should have played him Maryse vs Michelle @ Unforgiven or Eve vs Maryse @ OTL. timeless classiquè 

kVyEFeN.gif

Shshs He had a bunch of wrestling DVDS and I only chose that one because it had 2 divas matches. His selection was lowkey trash when it came to the women. In his defense the girls really were not BOOKED back then :k2:

kVyEFeN.gif

Just now, Layout said:

Shshs He had a bunch of wrestling DVDS and I only chose that one because it had 2 divas matches. His selection was lowkey trash when it came to the women. In his defense the girls really were not BOOKED back then :k2:

kVyEFeN.gif

wait mess. how did Michelle vs Melina from the same night go over his head? the match stole the show 

kVyEFeN.gif

1 person likes this

made yet another conversation about my faves and divas. this is a talent that I have 

the crowd chants “you still got it! you still got it!”

rihanna.gif

6 people like this

6 minutes ago, prince. said:

Lord, one of these days we have to talk about the amount of WM matches we were robbed of. Beth/Mickie/Michelle and Maryse/Melina that year would’ve happened, do we say it now or later? 

kVyEFeN.gif

Melina would have still been limping with crutches by that time, but it would have been a cute Summerslam match.

kVyEFeN.gif

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, prince. said:

wait mess. how did Michelle vs Melina from the same night go over his head? the match stole the show 

kVyEFeN.gif

At least it didn’t get roasted, it probably would’ve gotten praise had it gotten more time. Jeff winning the WHC that night was cute though

kVyEFeN.gif

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Don Draper said:

Melina would have still been limping with crutches by that time, but it would have been a cute Summerslam match.

kVyEFeN.gif

Ugh, their raw match was so cute. They served chemistry as rivals and teammates 

kVyEFeN.gif

1 person likes this

Even though the match flopped I did really like this segment on the PPV :shook: @prince. Maryse was such an amazing character 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Don Draper said:

Still her best match

kVyEFeN.gif

This & Unforgiven. 

kVyEFeN.gif

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Layout said:

Even though the match flopped I did really like this segment on the PPV :shook: @prince. Maryse was such an amazing character 

fnskvkskvkfkkvkf the talk to the hand when he went for a kiss. She looked so good this night too :crying: 

I miss girls talking something as easy as a “talk to hand” and making it their thing. The way her character wasn’t anything complex yet she always stood out bc of how she portrayed it. The time she was watching Beth come down the ramp with a stank ass face :ahh: 

2 people like this

fnskvkskvkfkkvkf the talk to the hand when he went for a kiss. She looked so good this night too :crying: 

I miss girls talking something as easy as a “talk to hand” and making it their thing. The way her character wasn’t anything complex yet she always stood out bc of how she portrayed it. The time she was watching Beth come down the ramp with a stank ass face :ahh: 

Reminds me of how I associate the loser sign with The Bella’s :dying:   Or Aj making skipping her thing. Maryse was honestly the best HBIC the WWE had, although MNM era Melina gives her a run for her money :shook: 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Layout said:

Reminds me of how I associate the loser sign with The Bella’s :dying:   Or Aj making skipping her thing. Maryse was honestly the best HBIC the WWE had, although MNM era Melina gives her a run for her money :shook: 

! I hold her and Melina on the same pedestal when it comes to it. They both fucking knew their characters at all times :shook: 

1 person likes this

! I hold her and Melina on the same pedestal when it comes to it. They both fucking knew their characters at all times :shook: 

The power Melyrse would’ve had if there was a women’s tag division back then>>>> 

original.gif

3 people like this

z8ZWaec.gif

2 people like this

11 minutes ago, prince. said:

z8ZWaec.gif

Iconic set and moment :ahh: Same energy

cNVYgP6.gif.09bdc83308fd381dd6c0bfcd1c56

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, Layout said:

Iconic set and moment :ahh: Same energy

cNVYgP6.gif.09bdc83308fd381dd6c0bfcd1c56

the way she slapped renee to her KNEES :ahh: 

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, prince. said:

the way she slapped renee to her KNEES :ahh: 

Something about the way she looked her up and down has me sent :dying: This SD era was so much fun. Take me back :laycry: 

1 person likes this

how did seth beat brock again ? the same man that said it's not believable for women to fight men has now beaten a man twice his size two times in a year. im fucking SICK

3 people like this

Catching up on Trish vs Charlotte now.

WWE really screwed Trish over again just like at Unforgiven 2006 by not giving her match a video package.

I hate Trish’s gear. Her hair and makeup is incredible though. :heart: 

1 person likes this

The match was really good. I’ve been excited for the match but didn’t want to have high expectations 

The post match celebration :crying: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Henry Cavill said:

Catching up on Trish vs Charlotte now.

WWE really screwed Trish over again just like at Unforgiven 2006 by not giving her match a video package.

I hate Trish’s gear. Her hair and makeup is incredible though. :heart: 

Trish's boobs, OMG GIRLLL :laycry:

She's so incredible, the only thing that bothered me about that match was Charlotte using the big boot like 9475093470594587 times, instead of something else as her offense. I mean, I love that move and I understand why she used it so much, she's so damn tall, but....come on, LOL.

My girl did it tho, she really is the queen of all queens!

Image result for charlotte flair crying gif

Glad they started the night with Becky and Nattie tho and I feel extra bad for Bayley and Ember, wtf was this that crowd? That match was probably one of the best on the card and the crowd was so fucking dead, it was annoying me. Bayley is such a good wrestler when she's actually given time, she just gives and gives, allowing her opponent to really show out. Ember still has no character tho and it's a damn shame, I hope they start developing her FFS.

Not sure who Becky's next opponent is. Maybe Naomi? Sasha is still MIA and rumors have calmed down regarding her status so ????? 

Image result for becky lynch thinking gif

1 person likes this