Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ninja Balenciaga

Santana Garrett Signs With WWE

28 posts in this topic

Literally finally :rot: 

Hopefully she makes an impact. She's past her prime in terms of buzz, but I'm honestly rooting for her since she's been working toward it for so long.

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
2
Just now, Mariah. said:

Literally finally :rot: 

Hopefully she makes an impact. She's past her prime in terms of buzz, but I'm honestly rooting for her since she's been working toward it for so long.

Right. She seemed like such an obvious fit. Good for her for finally getting signed after all this time.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh that’s great! I honestly haven’t followed much of her career but I remember enjoying her run with Impact. I’ve heard great things so I’m looking forward to seeing what she brings to to the table. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope she has a character in mind. Shouldn’t be hard getting a top spot in NXT though considering who is currently there.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Literally finally :rot: 

Hopefully she makes an impact. She's past her prime in terms of buzz, but I'm honestly rooting for her since she's been working toward it for so long.

 

23 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

I swear they took an eternity finally signing her.

I’m sure she would’ve been signed sooner had her boyfriend not been a registered sex offender :rot: He truly stopped her bag. I’m happy for her though! She trains a lot of people down in Florida and helped out with the GLOW girls. NXT needs that veteran to help out with these new girls and she’s perfect for that.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

16 minutes ago, Layout said:

 

I’m sure she would’ve been signed sooner had her boyfriend not been a registered sex offender :rot: He truly stopped her bag. I’m happy for her though! She trains a lot of people down in Florida and helped out with the GLOW girls. NXT needs that veteran to help out with these new girls and she’s perfect for that.

She does a lot for this business so I’m happy for her. They better align her with Samuel/Dexter they served during their Impact run.

7 minutes ago, Blooberry said:

She’s so basic tho lol. Congrats I guess 

Clearly coming from someone that doesn’t know her work Brittney snapped and that’s a fact.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy, liked her work as heel Brittany in TNA and always loved her finisher, above else. My only concern is that they're bringing her in just as enhancement talent and nothing more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

I'm happy, liked her work as heel Brittany in TNA and always loved her finisher, above else. My only concern is that they're bringing her in just as enhancement talent and nothing more

 

So a female Kassius Ohno?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they going to release some girls into the wild?

Congrats to her though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Layout said:

 

I’m sure she would’ve been signed sooner had her boyfriend not been a registered sex offender :rot: He truly stopped her bag. I’m happy for her though! She trains a lot of people down in Florida and helped out with the GLOW girls. NXT needs that veteran to help out with these new girls and she’s perfect for that.

When I saw the news, I popped. So happy for her, she's going to be a great opponent for the other girls in NXT to bounce off of and they definitely need to spotlight the women more down there, she can only be a great addition for that. 

Image result for charlotte flair disgusted gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Henry Cavill said:

Did she finally drop the sex offender?

Yes. Thank god. Though lowkey, I will still always side-eye her for staying with him for so long.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, LIVin the Riott said:

Pretty much, but with less fanbase

Who's stanning Ohnope in 2019?

lWQk1Oy.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the real question is: Is this a long overdue signing of a well-known Indy wrestler or a we're overloaded with people on the PC roster doing nothing, overloaded with many people on the NXT roster doing nothing, overloaded with many people on the main roster doing nothing but we're hiring you to avoid you possibly going to AEW signing?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gl83 said:

I guess the real question is: Is this a long overdue signing of a well-known Indy wrestler or a we're overloaded with people on the PC roster doing nothing, overloaded with many people on the NXT roster doing nothing, overloaded with many people on the main roster doing nothing but we're hiring you to avoid you possibly going to AEW signing?

With recent news hinting more and more at Nxt moving to FS1 and getting bumped up to a 2 hour format I'm not worried about her future. She has live tv experience and can carry others while under pressure, I see a lot of these guys getting used come October..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ready to pretend I’m a fan when she gets a new name and walks around like a bad bitch.

4enwbgn.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sucks for WOW which kind of built her up as their top star, but I'm happy for her and hope she's utilized to her full capabilities. She has a natural likability factor along with excellent wrestling skills and charisma. She could be a big star if WWE plays their cards right. Hopefully she gets cute new gear.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.