gl83

WWE Legend Involved In An Altercation This Past Weekend at SummerSlam

28 posts in this topic

Alicia gets involved in one incident and all a sudden “needs help” and has a “problem”. These fans don’t know shit about her and her personal life so they can stop with all that. 

 

Idek why he tweeted that when I doubt any other wrestling news site would’ve ever reported it. For someone who’s pro women Casey loves to bring negative attention there way

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She must have some dirt on the McMahon's or something to avoid getting released. Shame she never used it for another title run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, blond. said:

She must have some dirt on the McMahon's or something to avoid getting released. Shame she never used it for another title run.

I think Alicia is still well-liked backstage.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

He stays being messy for no reason.

Went out his way to ruin Tessa’s reputation to now kissing her ass :dying: Let’s not forget about his obsession with Ivelisse. Fuck him. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe it so.

What now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Layout said:

Went out his way to ruin Tessa’s reputation to now kissing her ass :dying: Let’s not forget about his obsession with Ivelisse. Fuck him. 

Something about him truly just annoys me, cause he’s always trying to take down someones Reputation.

The fact that no one else said a word, and it not making any sense makes me question how accurate this is. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Something about him truly just annoys me, cause he’s always trying to take down someones Reputation.

The fact that no one else said a word, and it not making any sense makes me question how accurate this is. 

If Alicia wants to have a night of fun, she can do that! She is GROWN :rot: She made her mark in the industry being the first black Divas Champion anyways. It’s not like she’s some rookie who’s ruined her career before it even began

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Layout said:

If Alicia wants to have a night of fun, she can do that! She is GROWN :rot: She made her mark in the industry being the first black Divas Champion anyways. It’s not like she’s some rookie who’s ruined her career before it even began

I didn’t even know she was there at the venue. There were no pictures posted or anything from her or her boyfriend. I need some real facts especially considering the incident with Ronda’s husband.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After giving it some thought, was Alicia even advertised or in Toronto for Summerslam meet & greets? Is that where this alleged altercation took place?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Layout said:

Alicia gets involved in one incident and all a sudden “needs help” and has a “problem”. These fans don’t know shit about her and her personal life so they can stop with all that. 

 

Idek why he tweeted that when I doubt any other wrestling news site would’ve ever reported it. For someone who’s pro women Casey loves to bring negative attention there way

Drag him. He's the same one who will slut shame AJ and discredit what she's done to this day. He's a fucking hypocrite, baby.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Drag him. He's the same one who will slut shame AJ and discredit what she's done to this day. He's a fucking hypocrite baby.

Y’all girl @Taryn involved now. :peyton:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Y’all girl @Taryn involved now. :peyton:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again? Hopefully her fans rally behind her to get help like they've done others. :smh2:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ninja Balenciaga said:

After giving it some thought, was Alicia even advertised or in Toronto for Summerslam meet & greets? Is that where this alleged altercation took place?

She was there (c) @Gavin

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knowing wrestling fans, they probably provoked her. They are crazy and I wouldn’t blame her (if this even happened).

PWU3y8z.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WWE Alumni Involved In An Altercation This Past Weekend at SummerSlam

8ZPrNW8.gif

I almost had a heart attack when I opened the thread and read Alicia's name. Someone please delete it or change it to WWE Legend asap.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether it’s true or not, there’s clearly something going on with her. And more than likely it isn’t good. 

oVm2Kkq.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure how she was sent home when she was going to go home after Summerslam anyways.

PWU3y8z.gif

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she was literally meeting fans all weekend (meet and greet on saturday and summerslam vip box on sunday) and no one even mentioned anything about this. if there even was an altercation with a fan, i'm sure the fan caused it and it was exaggerated because all the other fans said they had a pleasant experience with her. a lot of these dirt sheets simply don't like her and want to use her for CLICKS and it's sad how people always buy into it because of other unconfirmed rumors spread by the same sources.

c1xUjPx.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.