gl83

WWE Legend Involved In An Altercation This Past Weekend at SummerSlam

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gavin said:

she was literally meeting fans all weekend (meet and greet on saturday and summerslam vip box on sunday) and no one even mentioned anything about this. if there even was an altercation with a fan, i'm sure the fan caused it and it was exaggerated because all the other fans said they had a pleasant experience with her. a lot of these dirt sheets simply don't like her and want to use her for CLICKS and it's sad how people always buy into it because of other unconfirmed rumors spread by the same sources.

c1xUjPx.gif

And like I said last night it’s so convenient to label that she was drunk due to her issues with said topic in the past. She could have been sober and just acting out because these crazy fans have no consideration for stars privacy etc.

c1xUjPx.gif

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Layout said:

Went out his way to ruin Tessa’s reputation to now kissing her ass :dying: Let’s not forget about his obsession with Ivelisse. Fuck him. 

Remember when he called Ivelisse a homophobe on twitter and posted a screenshot of her calling someone a f*g, which turned out to be fake.

DIlSYbcW4AA1yHm.jpg

Edited by Jacqulee

45 minutes ago, Jacqulee said:

Remember when he called Ivelisse a homophobe on twitter and posted a screenshot of her calling someone a f*g, which turned out to be fake.

DIlSYbcW4AA1yHm.jpg

Related image

The only issue I've ever had with Ivelisse is when she misspoke about anxiety and depression. As someone who suffers both, lemme tell you, you don't just "get over it." But good to know those messages ^ are fake.

I never know where he gets his material from, you're supposed to cite sources in news articles :momkie:

Image result for sasha banks drinking tea gif