Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twisted Bliss

Live Action Bambi On The Way

14 posts in this topic

https-cdn.cnn_.com-cnnnext-dam-assets-18

Those who thought it was tough to watch Mufasa die again in the most recent version of The Lion King aren’t at all ready for what’s coming next. According to our sources – the same ones who reveled that an Aladdin sequel was in the works last month, before it was confirmed this week – Disney is so happy with all of its live-action remake success that the company is now reportedly in the process of rebooting Bambi for a new generation of fans. While the movie is sure to bring a lot of cuteness to the big screen, it’s also going to redeliver one of the most harrowing scenes ever seen in a children’s film.

From what we understand, the movie will be made in a style similar to the The Lion King, meaning that all of the animals will likely be hyper-realistically animated. The difference between this and the aforementioned feature, however, is that there are actual humans in Bambi. 

A hunter known only as “Man” is widely regarded as one of the most evil villains in any Disney film. He’s heard, but never seen throughout the course of the original 1942 flick. It’s only obvious to the audience that something revolving around his character is about to happen when his infamous theme music begins to play in the background.

Source

Didn't they do this already? :uhh:

The Lion King looked ugly I expect the same results.

C33hmJy.gif

Lord make it stop.

1 person likes this

They are making this (and many others) just because of money. Aladdin and The Lion King have been really successful.

1 person likes this

The only one I really wanted out of these remakes was The Little Mermaid and I’m getting it already :rot: Can we stop and come up with new material now 

1 person likes this

OH HELL NO, the first Bambi scarred me as a child, why - I - this is stupid as hell to do....

Image result for charlotte flair disgusted gif

1 person likes this

Can they stop?:peyton:

Why did I always think that there was no voice acting in Bambi? :peyton:

This is so unnecessary. I think I'm done with these Disney remakes until the Cruella movie premieres. 

V4zHzUS.gif

Bambi and Dumbo are literally the only Disney movies I’ve never seen as a child and somehow they’ve gotten remade :rot: All they need is Fox and the Hound to complete the trio of uncared for Disney movies

bbD6Mmy.gif

Posted (edited)

This might flop or underwhelm tbh. Disney’s non-renaissance live action remakes tend to not be surefire hits apart from Jungle Book, the first Alice in Wonderland, and Maleficent. Case in point Dumbo flopped earlier this year. Not to mention, when Bambi was originally released, it was critically panned and did atrociously at the box office until it was released some years later.

Edited by Tamina’s ligaments

Bambi is highkey boring tbh the only memorable thing that happened is his mama getting capped in the beginning. If they must continue with CGI animals, can they do Fox & the Hound or sumn instead. 

:sideeye: