Mariah.

Happy 7th Birthday, Heartbreakers!

41 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2016 at 4:53 PM, Eric said:

I've been here since the beginning dating back Ring Vixens so I'm not just a part of the HB Community I AM HEARTBREAKERS COMMUNITY! And that's reality.

giphy.gif

10 people like this

Happy 7th Birthday HB. My forever home! :hug: 

11 people like this

I wish i found this site sooner than i did (especially since the wrestling side of it died :skull: ) but i'm so grateful to be apart of this community.  Congrats on 7 years!

13 people like this

Happy Birthday HB! It's so wild that I used to be a newbie to the site and now I have been on it for the majority of the years it has been active. I am so thankful for this community, lord knows where I would be at if I was forced to continue on in the struggle bus that is the 2k forums. 

But perched for the new countdown even though I am trash and barely watch movies
WAYHAUGHT_206_1-3-e1500299898118.png

13 people like this

1 minute ago, Shoaib. said:

Happy birthday, Heartbreakers! Gonna keep it short and sweet, but I'm always proud to rep the community/what we've accomplished and grateful to have found such a welcoming home. :crying2:

I will say one thing, and that's that even with how well-received the recent expansion has been with most, I know there's some that have perhaps been a little sad, nostalgic or just wary of change, probably because they're afraid of the unknown. Just know we're still the same community. We've all always had interests beyond simply women's wrestling, and those discussions have been just as much a part of the bonds we've created and what's brought us together as friends and family. This just made it a little more official, better organised and easier for our family to grow even bigger—which is our goal at the end of the day. To give a safe platform for those who don't have one. That much is NEVER going to change.

This needed to be said, so well put. We'll always ALWAYS honor our past, but don't be afraid of the future :crying2: 

10 people like this

Happy Birthday, HB!

giphy.gif

The center of women's wrestling discussion. The safe space we need to support our divas. Our little corner of the internet. Most of all, a community where we can feel loved and supported even when the real world tries to dull our shine. I love you all!

11 people like this

Happy Birthday Heartbreakers ❤️

c8b570083df61fcbcb46e7949d850e2cf3b3214f

9 people like this

I say this every time, but honestly the best thing about my involvement Divas 365 back in the day was finding out about Heartbreakers. It has become so much more than another run-of-the-mill forum. It's a hub for close friends to sit back and kii at WWE, pop culture, and even ourselves at times. As we move further into this new era, we're definitely going to figure out more ways for new members to come interact and maybe not feel left out. As the inviting nature of the staff and veteran members was what appealed to me the most about HB and is one of the reasons why I'm still here today. I'm really proud to see how Heartbreakers has grown since my first day here and we're only growing stronger. :clap: 

14 people like this

Happy 7 birthday heartbreakers, I can’t say enough how much I truly enjoy this dysfunctional family. An environment that gave you the opportunity to celebrate your favorites without feeling like it was wrong, a complete 180 from other wrestling atmospheres. The premier site to discuss women’s wrestling and your faves, while also now expanding with a mini face lift to get our inner geek talk going. 

I still feel a sense sometimes I’m looking in because some don’t truly get me, or my sense of humor sometimes. However it’s been a great 3 year experience that I hope to continue going forward for the foreseeable future. Here’s to another year of celebrating the women of the wrestling business for everything they do.

Thank you @Mariah. and co for all the effort you guys put into our community.

7upFQFY.gif

10 people like this

I wasn't here for the conception, but I did get to watch baby go through puberty. It doesn't feel like I'm working towards my 4th year. This has really really been my escape from all of the negative stupid shit I've encountered irl. A bit of a haven where I can dip my head in and take a few deep breaths before I brace myself to go back out and restrain myself from slapping someone. And for that, I say thank you.  

a0941668b32047ae6160c780f34e0c96.gif

13 people like this

Damn, I feel like we were all just celebrating HB's 6th birthday.

It's been such a pleasure seeing this board evolve over the couple years I've been here. This is by far the most respectful community I've encountered in my many years of women's wrestling forums. Whilst we may have disagreements, I seldom see any become personal. I love the maturity while still getting to be a little shady here and there. Happy birthday, HB, and here's to many more years to come!

12 people like this

Been here since 2015 and experienced many things like historic wrestling moments, genuine fun times and of course iconic messiness :dying: Normally I don’t stick around forums too long, but because the community here is so amazing I’ve had no desire to bounce, even if my wrestling interest decreases. You all are a fun bunch and I’m very glad to have met all of you! Happy 7th Birthday Heartbreakers! Thank you @Mariah., all of the staff, and the members who still stick around and make the site what it is. 

3a4eb521bd32afd5ff02034a91957e5e.jpg

13 people like this

Posted (edited)

We’ve been through some of the best and worst times for girls (and probably some men) in this sport

So many different of faces, moments, characters on-screen, on the forum, and in the iconic Discord chat. There’s been some nights I’ve cried laughing in the chats when I needed the mood booster.

Though, I gave a little grief with the direction shift: I’m forever grateful to all of you dramatic hoes, c*ck drooling kweens and sensible stans that literally keep the forum alive however you have to.

I miss some of the ones we might have lost along the way. Irregardless, thank you guys for keeping this up & alive for the past 5 years that I’ve been involved. I really don’t know where we could’ve prospered.

@Mariah. / @Shoaib., the Wonder Twinks + @Charlie our time-warped Game General.. thanks for giving us some content to stand on. Especially Charlie who really dedicated a lot of his time each year on one of my favorite games going!

We put our foot on your necks sometimes and y’all still never abandon our fuckshit. Viva La Diva!

tumblr_o0ysxcjNq71tszqifo1_250.gif

(Edit: Let me not forget @Taylor for not taking this whole shit down with her. OG of HB!)

Edited by Christon
10 people like this

As it was said in the OP, this forum was born a time where women's wrestling forums were almost extinct, and this community made it work. HB has been through so many changes since then, and the great job of the staff and users kept the forum alive for nothing less than seven years. That's BIG and definitely deserves to be celebrated.

I couldn't be happier of being here to celebrate this seventh anniversary, and most importantly, to contribute to this new era of the forum. Thank you to everyone who have been contributing since the beginning, to the ones who do their best to make everyone feel like home, to the staff (past and present) for their job, to those who come up with ideas to keep improving... Y'all are amazing, and I can't wait to keep celebrating the success of this forum for many years with you!

6Uw2ad3.gif

11 people like this

Seven years? Damn I'm getting old. :rot: 

Happy Birthday HB!

Truly a little space to call my own. THANK YOU! :crying: :heart:

kTHqH2i.gif

9 people like this

Happy 7th birthday, Heartbreakers.  You're almost eligible to drink and drive.  (Not together, of course.)

8 people like this

In all seriousness though, this place has been a great place to be.  And as possibly one of the only straight, white guys (God, that's a 3 strikes and I'm out deal) who has been jaded for many reasons, it's great to have made many friends here.

7 people like this

I don’t know how many years I’ve been here at this point, but it’s such a pleasure to have a place to come to, even if just for a few moments, to not have to think about what’s going on in the world or to process the difficult to deal with things, regardless of what the topic of conversation might be. I hope that the forum continues to grow and branch out in new and exciting ways and that the community that is so central to what Heartbreakers is never ceases. Happy birthday!

WBV4dcy.gif

9 people like this

Happy birthday Heartbreakers. First we killed Diva.dirt, now atrl is next! 

WBV4dcy.gif

7 people like this

omg . Time flies so fast, it's sometimes quite unbelievable. I'm just really glad to be part of this amazing community and I hope that this place will get bigger in the next few years. Happy Birthday :heart:

kTHqH2i.gif

8 people like this

It won't be a long post, 'cause I'm not good a this, but I'll try. What can I say. I've been part of HB for a little less than a year now, and I never thought I would find a second family to (finally) talk about one of my biggest passions non-stop, and also a community that accepts me for who I am and lets be it without judging me, and to be honest that's what made my stay here at HB so special. So, for all of this, I wanna say: Thank you. ♡

giphy.gif

Also, 7 is the number of perfection, so it couldn't have fitted better for a birthday/anniversary!

7 people like this

It’s been an interesting journey. I don’t recall my first memory of this forum, but I joined under the pretense that this would be a nice alternative to the then-more active WrestlingForum (which I had been on for years). Sans a small circle of people I liked, I had grown tired of the cynicism of that community at that point, where bitter middle age men spent their hours ranting about WWE and devote the remaining hours to “hate watching” said show. It was toxic, and I didn’t need or want that in my life. It’s a fucking fictional TV show after all. I didn’t expect to stay here long, but fast forward four years later, and WrestlingForum is facing impending death while this board bucks the general trend of internet forums and continues to grow. I’m grateful I found this (infinitely positive) community of people, and cheers to the continued success and growth of Heartbreakers with you hens x

Qet9JpG.gif

8 people like this

Happy Birthday Heartbreakers!!! :heart:

Related image

I was a lurker before I joined and I'm so glad I made the decision to jump in. Ya'll keep me laughing when it's rough or slow at work and I enjoy poppin off in a variety of conversations, whether wrestling or niche threads. 

I look forward to growing with you all as we continue to embark on this journey for many years to come!

Related image

8 people like this