Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Layout

NXT Spoilers: August 21-September 11

12 posts in this topic

Dva9Z_bW0AATv6w.jpg

August 21, 2019:

* Mia Yim defeats Vanessa Bourne. 

* Shayna Baszler out, she says Mia is bad ass, Mia took her to places nobody else has been able to,  Shayna offers Mia to join their group  Mia declines and they Horsewomen beat her down, refs come out to break it up

August 28, 2019: 

* Io Shirai defeats Cami Fields(Holidead) Post-match, Io attacks with the kendo stick but Candice LeRae makes the save

September 4, 2019:

* Horsewomen out, before they get a word in Rhea Ripley comes out. Rhea says that Shayna has beaten everyone here, but she hasn’t beaten her yet. Shayna and the Horsewomen back off

* Bianca Belair defeats Taynara Conti

September 11, 2019

* Shayna Baszler defeats Rhea Ripley by DQ when the Horsewomen do a run in and Rhea used a chair

Note: I will post more spoilers when they are announced

She looks good! I hope she has a match 

1 person likes this

I’m dying for them to do something new with Vanessa?!

And the Mia/Shayna thing is continuing despite the poor response at Takeover? Maybe this feud Florida-only..

tumblr_pb0gtp8FD51vjcz9zo3_250.gif

3 people like this

Looks like Rhea will be Shayna’s opponent for Takeover War Games and Io and Candice will continue their feud!

Taynara v. Bianca.

Both look good.

1 person likes this

Dear god I hope Shayna vs Mia doesn't continue. I'd be interested to see Rhea contend for the title, though.

Glad Io and Candice are continuing their feud, hopefully it they have several more stipulation matches.

1 person likes this

- I want Vanessa and Aliyah to be used more and properly. They have so much to offer as a team

- I love Mia, but she has to wrestle with more flashy opponents because Shayna just can't make a match feel exciting

- Io and Candice are the best thing going on right now. Io' s the badass heel the division needs and Candice is a great babyface, although she still hangs on to that pj attires

3 people like this

Rhea coming to save this boring division.

At this point send Vanessa and Aliyah up to the tag team division.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Rhea coming to save this boring division.

At this point send Vanessa and Aliyah up to the tag team division.

OoOo, shitt, that's a good idea actually. I'm not sure tho how they'd fare, if they'd just be another mean girls tag team then? The IIconics kinda fit that role in a delusional way, but Aliyah needs a chance, poor girl has the skills but needs someone to light the character/gimmick development fire under her. 

These spoils look, OK at best. I don't watch NXT anymore but the Io/Candice feud is the type of thing we def need more of. I wish they'd showcase some more of the experienced women so it feels like we have a full division again. 

I’m glad they’ve removed the trash from NXT UK

35 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

OoOo, shitt, that's a good idea actually. I'm not sure tho how they'd fare, if they'd just be another mean girls tag team then? The IIconics kinda fit that role in a delusional way, but Aliyah needs a chance, poor girl has the skills but needs someone to light the character/gimmick development fire under her. 

These spoils look, OK at best. I don't watch NXT anymore but the Io/Candice feud is the type of thing we def need more of. I wish they'd showcase some more of the experienced women so it feels like we have a full division again. 

It really can’t be worse than sitting in Nxt catering especially considering all the new women starting soon. Working with Asuka and Kairi beats taking bathroom selfies. 

1 person likes this

Welp calling it now. Mia is gonna join them by helping Shayna win against Rhea. I just can’t believe how far NXT has fallen. We used to be able to get at least one interesting thing out of the spoilers smh 

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• NXT Spoilers
      By Kat
      • Street Profits celebrate their title win with fans outside the arena 
      • Rinku defeated Sean Maluta 
      • They hold a minute of silence for the 3rd Anniversary of the Pulse Shooting 
      • Undisputed Era are out and Cole says winning the NXT Championship was only the beginning for the UE and says they will be draped in gold in 2019, they introduce a new NXT intro featuring only the Undisputed Era. They warn the Street Profits & Velveteen Dream that they are coming after their titles and that no one from William Regal to Triple H can touch them. Dream interrupts and says he thinks he’d look good with both the NXT Championship & The North American Championship. Riddle interrupts to point out he beat Cole & Roderick And should get a title opportunity, Breeze interrupts and says his sick of the UE taking credit for building NXT when he was the one who did, it’s announced that Riddle, Dream & Breeze vs. Undisputed Era will take place later on. 
      • Damien Priest defeated Raul Mendoza 
      • William Regal announces an 8 man tournament featuring men who haven’t debuted yet will take place over the coming weeks and the winner gets a title opportunity 
      • Xia Li defeated Taynara Conti 
      • Undisputed Era defeated Dream, Riddle & Breeze. 
      • Angel Garza defeated Joaquin Wilde (tournament match) 
      • Street Profits defeated Forgotten Sons by DQ for the NXT Tag Team Titles. Forgotten Sons attack Street Profits until Oney & Danny make the save and tell the Profits they want a title shot 
      • Keith Lee defeated Nykos Rikos 
      • Mia Yim defeated Aliyah w/Vanessa Borne 
      • Kushida defeated Scott Parker (debut) 
      • Cameron Grimes defeated Isaiah Swerve Scott (tournament match) 
      • Bianca Belair defeated Priscilla Zuniga 
      • Roderick Strong defeated Tyler Breeze 
      • Jordan Myles defeated Boa (tournament match) 
      • Damien Priest defeated Blanco Loco 
      • Bronson Reed defeated Dexter Lumis (tournament match) 
      • Shayna Baszler defeated Io Shirai in a steel cage match to retain the NXT Women’s Championship. Post match Io Shirai attacks Candice LeRae. 
    • NXT Spoilers
      By Kat
      • Beth Phoenix is now apart of the commentary team 
      • Trevor Lee defeated Shane Strickland in both their debut match 
      • War Raiders farewell speech, Regal out to say they’ll defend tonight against the Street Profits 
      • Keith Lee (returning from injury) defeated Cezar Bononi 
      • Kushida defeated Kona Reeves with Drew Gulak scouting the match 
      • Vanessa Borne defeated Jessie 
      • War Raiders vs. Street Profits for the NXT Tag Team Titles ends in a no contest when the forgotten sons interfere, Oney & Danny come out and they all brawl. War Raiders leave the belts in the ring and salute the crowd. 
      • Xia Li defeated Rachael Evers 
      • The Undisputed Era are out they say that there are no problems in their unit and they will all be champions after Takeover. Riddle & Gargano come out and brawl with the Undisputed Era and send them retreating 
      • Mansoor defeated Sean Maluta 
      • Velveteen Dream comes out for a promo but it is interrupted by Tyler Breeze who says he’s back in NXT for good. Dream says NXT is his and that Breeze couldn’t cut it on the main roster, they take a selfie and then Breeze decks Dream. 
      • Fabian Aichner & Marcel Barthel defeated Team 3.0 (debut) 
      • It’s announced that at Takeover Undisputed Era vs. Street Profits vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch vs. The Forgotten Sons for the vacant NXT Tag Team Titles 
      • Candice LeRae defeated Reina Gonzalez. Post match Shayna + Others attack Candice until Io Shirai makes the save and beat them down with a kendo stick 
      • Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish defeated Johnny Gargano & Matt Riddle 
      • Mia Yim defeated Bianca Belair 
      • Kushida defeated Drew Gulak post match they argue as Drew says he had his shoulder up 
      • Oney & Danny vs. The Forgotten Sons ends in a DQ after Street Profits interfere, turns into a brawl with Undisputed Era beating down everyone and standing tall. 
    • NXT Spoilers
      By Kat
      February 27th: Aliyah & Vanessa Borne defeated Taynara Conti & Xia Li 

* Shayna Baszler defeated Mia Yim 

March 6th: WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Sasha Banks & Bayley are out. Talk about their own time in NXT. Announce that the titles will be defended on NXT as well as RAW & Smackdown. They tell the NXT Women’s Division to step up. 

March 13th: NXT Women’s Championship #1 Contender Match: Io Shirai vs. Bianca Belair.  Shayna Baszler out for commentary.  Match ends in double DQ when Shayna Baszler attacks both women. Kairi Sane attempts to make the save but gets choked out, Io makes a brief comeback on Shayna but gets choked out.