Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henry Cavill

Ronda Rousey books recurring role on Ryan Murphy show

24 posts in this topic

A new firefighter will be joining the ranks on the upcoming third season of Fox’s hit first-responders drama series 9-1-1.

WWE star Ronda Rousey will play Lena Bosko, a stoic and fearless member of the Los Angeles Fire Department Station 136 who leaps into action to save lives when a disaster hits.

And Bosko’s skills will be needed. As we saw in the trailer released Wednesday, the third season of 9-1-1 centers on a tsunami that engulfs Santa Monica.

Created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Tim Minear, the procedural explores the high-pressure experiences of police officers, firefighters, and dispatchers who are thrust into frightening, shocking and heart-stopping situations. Angela Bassett, Peter Krause and Jennifer Love Hewitt star, with Oliver Stark, Aisha Hinds, Kenneth Choi, Rockmond Dunbar and Ryan Guzman in series-regular roles.

Rousey is the the first woman’s UFC bantamweight champion and Olympic medalist in Judo. Considered to be one of the most dominant athletes in UFC history, Rousey is currently signed to the WWE where she performs weekly on Monday Night Raw. Fox begins airing WWE’s SmackSown Live! on Friday nights this fall, beginning October 4.

As an actor, Rousey most recently was seen in STX’s feature Mile 22 opposite Mark Wahlberg and John Malkovich. In addition, she executive produced the Emmy-nominated Go90 series Why We Fight, which soon will be airing on ESPN.

The third season of 9-1-1 premieres at 8 PM Monday, September 23.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/9-1-1-ronda-rousey-to-recur-in-season-3-of-foxs-first-responders-drama-1202669025/

American Horror Story: Ronda Cuts a Promo

3 people like this

She may do well in this role

Ryan Murphy..... Ronda Rousey..

8NfdCuG.gif

3 people like this

49 minutes ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

They definitely missed the memo that Ronda can't act...:stank:

Image result for billie kay and peyton royce laughing gif

Tbh, she even sounded kinda bad as Sonya on MK11 and that’s just voice acting... Although to be fair, she’s satisfactory in generic tough girl roles with minimal dialogue.

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, Tamina’s ligaments said:

Tbh, she even sounded kinda bad as Sonya on MK11 and that’s just voice acting... Although to be fair, she’s satisfactory in generic tough girl roles with minimal dialogue.

OMG, who even suggested her as Sonya Blade, she completely ruined her. The dialogue was so wooden any time she was on screen, I couldn't help but laugh, LMAOOOO.

Such a shame too, I've always been fond of Sonya, now I'm like :sideeye:What a way to downgrade such a classic character.

Image result for sasha banks disgusted gif

2 people like this

Well fuck... I actually really like this show and I feel like she’s about to ruin it. 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, ChrisMC said:

Well fuck... I actually really like this show and I feel like she’s about to ruin it. 

Is it good? All I know about it is Angela Bassett is on it.

4 hours ago, ChrisMC said:

My feelings exactly.

She is always booked, can’t hate on a hustler :shook:

"Lena Bosko, a stoic and Fearless Member of the Los Angeles Fire Department Station 136."

Girl I'm screaming, where is the range? Where is the creativity? Throw the whole thing away.

1 person likes this

ryan murphy is so stupid sometimes. if she wants a wwe female superstar to be on his show, at least hire one that can act! like, san juan island community theatre thespian legend moretti is right there!

chicago-2692.jpg

69925sanjuan0723connoisseurs.jpg

https://img.voofla.com/1/v/t1.0-9/p720x720/59890343_2420138554716066_68365773294272512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQm2cZqw6X59XVhVK4nv860ovVxKJKC6f93IWPS2jBJqORqfaqjbPNNPLg6FCVxMhCKTPpN0aCXzfZmcxPkYWX3y&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=d5a3c4a307faa15ee8e308bb81b30be6&oe=5DA0BD85

vanya-2508.jpg

xvanya-3259.jpg

like, why use a honda, when there's a ferrari!

11 people like this

she's literally a terrorist why is she constantly invading things i like

3 people like this

jenji kohen got kia stevens and ryan murphy got roomba yeah he lost

tumblr_oaw4tjknLi1rmv1vdo1_400.gif

1 person likes this

Her death scene will be the episode I watch. Hahahahahahahaha.

3 people like this

On 8/16/2019 at 4:45 PM, Henry Cavill said:

Is it good? All I know about it is Angela Bassett is on it.

Yes, I love it! I thought it was going to be kind of lame at first but I got soo into and definitely look forward to watching it. Plus, Oliver Stark is yummy.

On 16/08/2019 at 0:50 AM, Poison Ivory said:

like, why use a honda, when there's a ferrari!

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Wow so Ryan Murphy must want Angela Bassett back on AHS so much he's trying to get his other show cancelled. :uhh:

Ronda getting injured at another job. :frecklefox:

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Ronda getting injured at another job. :frecklefox:

Between this and Lita on "Dark Angel", maybe these girls should stay away from these shows.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah and then she posted it on instagram. After seeing what her finger looked like after the accident,.....

Warning: Do not watch if squeamish

Edited by gl83

11 hours ago, gl83 said:

Between this and Lita on "Dark Angel", maybe these girls should stay away from these shows.

*Heartbreakers starts a campaign to get Becky and Bayley guest stints on random procedural dramas*