Mariah.

WWE NXT Officially A Third Brand; To Debut on USA Network This Fall

42 posts in this topic

More ugly, uncharismatic, cosplayers on TV. YAY!!! 

FlatZealousCaribou-size_restricted.gif

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Charlotte's Weave said:

What's the point of the network now? I'm not gonna lie, I like the docu series they put on there but, when there's 0384093734857 streaming services to choose from, the WWE Network isn't on my list. 

I thought about this too. It’s almost like they’re trying to get rid of the network’s exclusivity? Hulu has Raw, SD, and Main Event the week they air, which I was always surprised the network didn’t do, and now they’re taking away what’s probably their most watched exclusive. Having the video library is nice if you’re a die hard fan, and it’s a much easier way to do the PPVs, but how are they going to keep it going and keep people paying? 

GBsahAv.gif

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

I thought about this too. It’s almost like they’re trying to get rid of the network’s exclusivity? Hulu has Raw, SD, and Main Event the week they air, which I was always surprised the network didn’t do, and now they’re taking away what’s probably their most watched exclusive. Having the video library is nice if you’re a die hard fan, and it’s a much easier way to do the PPVs, but how are they going to keep it going and keep people paying? 

GBsahAv.gif

Specially when it’s rather easy to fake a new email every other month to get the “free one month of WWE Network” that they try to scam everyone into.

Any-who, it almost feels like they’re trying to get rid of the network in general. They stopped supporting the App on Apple TV (generations 1-3), they’ve pulled the app from all PC’s including Windows 10 products; saying that “the product is not being updated regularly, so due to security reasons, we have to withdraw our product” or some bullshit like that. Meanwhile Windows 10 is the current and most frequently updated OS on the market. 

I dunno, it just feels like they aren’t getting the revenue they had before, with only like 3 million subscribers or some stuff like that, (or whatever it was that they boasted about), either way, they either need to raise their prices or they’re going to remove the PPV’s from the network and go back to a more costly pay per view price; so they can earn more. All the McMahon family cares about is $$$$$$$

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Glowstix said:

Specially when it’s rather easy to fake a new email every other month to get the “free one month of WWE Network” that they try to scam everyone into.

Any-who, it almost feels like they’re trying to get rid of the network in general. They stopped supporting the App on Apple TV (generations 1-3), they’ve pulled the app from all PC’s including Windows 10 products; saying that “the product is not being updated regularly, so due to security reasons, we have to withdraw our product” or some bullshit like that. Meanwhile Windows 10 is the current and most frequently updated OS on the market. 

I dunno, it just feels like they aren’t getting the revenue they had before, with only like 3 million subscribers or some stuff like that, (or whatever it was that they boasted about), either way, they either need to raise their prices or they’re going to remove the PPV’s from the network and go back to a more costly pay per view price; so they can earn more. All the McMahon family cares about is $$$$$$$

The only thing really keeping them afloat are these tv deals, which includes the one with FOX, and blood money from Saudi Arabia. None of it is a good look. 

Image result for sasha banks disgusted gif

1 person likes this

Also what does this mean for the Full Sail ticket economy?? It’s gonna be hard as fuck to get tix and it will be the same crowd over and over again. Collar Elbow shirt guy, annoying screaming white guy who turns red, Izzie and her weird parents, Ms. Anita, Twitter reporters, etc.

5 people like this

50 minutes ago, surrender said:

Also what does this mean for the Full Sail ticket economy?? It’s gonna be hard as fuck to get tix and it will be the same crowd over and over again. Collar Elbow shirt guy, annoying screaming white guy who turns red, Izzie and her weird parents, Ms. Anita, Twitter reporters, etc.

LOLOLOL, omg, I didn't even think of them, dfjksdhflkshdfljksdhfsdjfhlkjdf

Related image

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, surrender said:

What about Bugley’s annoying fan girl that followed her to every single venue in North America and half way across the world, stalking her (and ironically looking kinda like Bayley, making me think this is actually Bayley’s daughter, specially the way Buggles would always run over and hug this one girl in particular, and give her the gear, and not any of the other kids in the audience)... just saying 🤔

Would've REALLY shook the table a few years ago. Now, not so much. Io deserves the spotlight and to become a mainstream star though!

4 people like this

This should make it easier to send more main roster talent there though. That's the only way I see it working.

Being that they're always utilizing Godmella's talent to give someone's career life, I better not see her being wasted with any of those girls. The only women worthy of interacting with her are Io and Bianca! 

5 hours ago, surrender said:

The full sail fans have shown their ass numerous times a price increase will clean up the trash.

GBsahAv.gif

1 person likes this

Spoke too soon. A bitch was able to score some tickets for the first show.

cf31a15a-474a-4321-9a10-052e539ce499

On 8/20/2019 at 1:13 PM, Jeigz said:

GBsahAv.gif

I may be misreading things, but Hulu also has 205 Live and NXT, as well as TakeOver, usually putting them up by 5AM EST after they air. The only one it doesn't have would be NXTUK. I got rid of the network when I found this out last year, and only got it for a week for last years MYC2.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Kegan said:

I may be misreading things, but Hulu also has 205 Live and NXT, as well as TakeOver, usually putting them up by 5AM EST after they air. The only one it doesn't have would be NXTUK. I got rid of the network when I found this out last year, and only got it for a week for last years MYC2.

You may be right. I don’t watch it, I just see it on the list of shows from time to time so I’m really not sure. Even worse!

GBsahAv.gif

If the networks are going out millions of dollars despite the declining ratings then why not produce the content.

Hopefully the NXT talent get more new contracts and main roster money.

2 people like this

On 20/08/2019 at 10:06 PM, Glowstix said:

What about Bugley’s annoying fan girl that followed her to every single venue in North America and half way across the world, stalking her (and ironically looking kinda like Bayley, making me think this is actually Bayley’s daughter, specially the way Buggles would always run over and hug this one girl in particular, and give her the gear, and not any of the other kids in the audience)... just saying 🤔

Oh wow.

GBsahAv.gif

It was good while it lasted. FCW definitely outsold