Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christon

Surprise Flops of 2019

15 posts in this topic

Was there any track so far this year that you were surprised tanked on the charts/radio/iTunes?

Most of my Twitter gasses up some songs Week 1 and never mentions it again. I’m curious.

This isn’t limited to women or pop music. Maybe there’s some males or groups y’all can lowkey put us on to.

t3q0LTw.gif

(If it already has passed the MV boom and was a planned single.)

t3q0LTw.gif

I shouldn’t be surprised Katy flopped but Never Really Over was a bop and deserved better.

4 people like this

How convenient this article is here as the My Type Remix dropped. Trash. Of all of the talented female artists, you chose the City Girl that can't rap and Jhene Aiko had no business there. Ugh.

Song wise Please me and Press.

Movie wise Dark Phoenix like she flopped hard.

9 hours ago, Angelic said:

How convenient this article is here as the My Type Remix dropped. Trash. Of all of the talented female artists, you chose the City Girl that can't rap and Jhene Aiko had no business there. Ugh.

Sis she only had one option lol

I don’t think Saweetie needed the remix but the female collaboration thing is running wild. She just stan Jhene’s rap from that Omarion/Breezy record.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Christon said:

Sis she only had one option lol

I don’t think Saweetie needed the remix but the female collaboration thing is running wild. She just stan Jhene’s rap from that Omarion/Breezy record.

The point was we didn't want ha. If it ain't JT, we don't use. 

And I have to laugh at that second part. A clown clown.

Beyonce - Spirit tbh. All the other flops I expected, i.e. Katy, Taylor, Miley

AeTVZ0Z.gif

9 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

AeTVZ0Z.gif

literally DOA. should have dropped it before the clips of the film came out and people soured on the idea. 

GkJoBtm.gif.46f85e5d50066ead51df72b601c3

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Angelic said:

The point was we didn't want ha. If it ain't JT, we don't use.

Damn you must’ve hated this whole Summer sis every rapper and singer is tryna milk the fuck out of them and all they get is Caresha for the track.

21b92890-1e8e-47d0-87bd-175cf7fe7f44

30 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

AeTVZ0Z.gif

Was it because Old Town Gay kept her from hitting #1 as a salvage?

Me! is deservedly dragged but YNTCD is cute. I’m also hoping Slide Away can do something with a dramatic video. #SadHoeAutumn

AeTVZ0Z.gif

6 minutes ago, Christon said:

Was it because Old Town Gay kept her from hitting #1 as a salvage?

Me! is deservedly dragged but YNTCD is cute. I’m also hoping Slide Away can do something with a dramatic video. #SadHoeAutumn

AeTVZ0Z.gif

Oh YEAH, Taylor didn't ACTUALLY flop, I don't know why I convinced myself she did lmao. Lover song and video cute though, perfect for pumpkin spice season.

AeTVZ0Z.gif

2 people like this

27 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Oh YEAH, Taylor didn't ACTUALLY flop, I don't know why I convinced myself she did lmao. Lover song and video cute though, perfect for pumpkin spice season.

AeTVZ0Z.gif

The Swiftie has been jumping out of me for the last two albums. I couldn’t let it slide.

AeTVZ0Z.gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Christon said:

Damn you must’ve hated this whole Summer sis every rapper and singer is tryna milk the fuck out of them and all they get is Caresha for the track.

21b92890-1e8e-47d0-87bd-175cf7fe7f44

Nah, THEIR songs are cute, Act Up an Twerk still make me want to fight while I make my ass clap. And I appreciate that she's been holding it down for them two. But My Type was my shit before it even blew up, so with all the potential queens that could've been put on it: Nicki, Cardi, Megan, Kash Doll, Trina, etc., she chose to ruin my jam instead.

17 hours ago, Angelic said:

Nah, THEIR songs are cute, Act Up an Twerk still make me want to fight while I make my ass clap. And I appreciate that she's been holding it down for them two. But My Type was my shit before it even blew up, so with all the potential queens that could've been put on it: Nicki, Cardi, Megan, Kash Doll, Trina, etc., she chose to ruin my jam instead.

Kash really isn’t catching on. IDK what’s not making her relatable she’s trying her hardest to seem fun.

I know Iggy is borderline blacklisted but I still hold out hope that someone can get her to chime in a pointless strip club verse. If we can tolerate Caresha’s English.. cmon now. 

t3q0LTw.gif

1 person likes this