Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

"Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker" First Teaser and Poster from D23

I only saw The Force Awakens (I think? the first new one, idk) and thought it was okay. I'll probably watch this and the other one eventually, but this just seems like there's going to be some twist ending or some weird angle where everyone flips sides just for the sake of something new and probably so they can keep milking the franchise. We'll see though.

:cooksie:

So Rey and Kylo are gonna switch places or something??? I feel like they should've just let JJ Abrams do the entire trilogy, because the last movie lowkey messed up a lot of shit and now it feels like they're scrambling to fix it in this one. 

24 minutes ago, Puggle said:

So Rey and Kylo are gonna switch places or something??? I feel like they should've just let JJ Abrams do the entire trilogy, because the last movie lowkey messed up a lot of shit and now it feels like they're scrambling to fix it in this one. 

idk, don't you think they spent way too much time building up Rey as a strong female face for the franchise that it would be a huge misstep to do that at this point? Not having seen what's happened I'm not sure, but they seem to have really invested in Rey that I think whatever's going on is some kind of takeover sith voodoo angle. C3P0 having red eyes is freaking me out and kind of leading me to believe something weird is going to happen too, but they've switched up his look many times.

16 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

idk, don't you think they spent way too much time building up Rey as a strong female face for the franchise that it would be a huge misstep to do that at this point? Not having seen what's happened I'm not sure, but they seem to have really invested in Rey that I think whatever's going on is some kind of takeover sith voodoo angle. C3P0 having red eyes is freaking me out and kind of leading me to believe something weird is going to happen too, but they've switched up his look many times.

Yeah they've invested a lot into Rey being the female face of the movies even though her role in the last movie wasn't as big as the first one. They're probably just gonna re hash the will luke turn bad angle from the number 6. I'm really interested to see why C3PO has red eyes (I pray it's something interesting)