Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travis

What's next for women's division?

25 posts in this topic

Image result for lacey evans

Since Wrestlemania, the only women we have seen get airtime and valuable storylines are the 4HW, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Carmella, Natalya (ish) and Lacey Evans.

What's next? Do we think they're going to build up anymore stars, or is everyone just going to be used as background characters?

Alexa and Nikki have officially ruined those tag belts. Those bitches won the titles and beat the entire division the following weeks and now they have nothing to do but face Bayley (?).. WWE has too much pride to retire them this early but hopefully they're gone by next year.

Lacey Evans' momentum was randomly stopped and I honestly feel bad for her because Becky made her look like shite the entire feud. 

Dana Brooke vs Sarah Logan is the Alicia Fox vs Natalya of our generation and I am confident when I say they will never leave WWE Main Event

Naomi is over. I don't see another album happening. The WWE is trash. 

Natalya needs to retire. Quickly.

Becky Lynch is to blame for everything.

I barely watch this shit anymore, I just needed somewhere to complain. /fin

giphy.webp

8 people like this

I'm only interested in Mickie James returning just to retire next year that is all.

Her all of fame induction is coming so...

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

I'm only interested in Mickie James returning just to retire next year that is all.

Her all of fame induction is coming so...

her video package better be from 2003-2010, this return NEVER happened 

giphy.webp

8 people like this

I'm gonna hold out hope Naomi will return to back Sasha, but things are looking BLEAK. Honestly, what happened to the tag titles is so sad. Yes, some of y'all predicted it would get the shaft, but the reason we wanted it was because it was to give overlooked girls a chance elsewhere. But all WWE did was keep overlooking those girl even when they were champion (IIconics) and put them on the face of mediocrity Alexa Bliss and a watered down Nikki Cross. They've also RUINED Asuka, RUINED Kairi. Y'all have Bayley right there without any contenders, why not turn Asuka heel, the fuck? Make Charlotte do something else, like GM or something, idk but we're fucking TIRED.

giphy.webp

12 people like this

Sasha is gonna win the belt at Clash of Champions and lose it on Raw the next night and walk out on the company. I'll be joining her.

giphy.webp

5 people like this

I feel really bad about Asuka, she deserves so much better. I haven't seen her in a while *but that may be because at this point I forget to watch the shows every week. :jeigz:

5 people like this

The #1 problem with this company is that they don't know how to book their talent and they never have and they never will. At this point, I've accepted that with everything that has happened with the evolution of women's wrestling the last few years it's still the same. Prime example yes no one likes Bayley that much and maybe some want Charlotte to punch her out but in the grand SCHEME of things, her as champion currently should give women on SD the opportunity to fight for that title. What did she get instead? Title defenses aginst the SAME TWO bitches Alexa Bliss and now Charlotte Flair and one filler against Ember Moon. Who might I add had no momentum going into SS lost her match a week before SS lost at SS and turns around and losses the following SD imagine how tired we are? Bayley could have faced Peyton or Billie next to build them up? Asuka? A rematch from TO years ago and even if you get desperate Mandy Rose. 

But nope we can just hope that if Charlotte wins next month Asuka or Ember can get that opportunity again and rise to the forefront.

2 people like this

NXT UK is where the real actions lies

3 people like this

Ronda picking up her shit snd leaving has clearly ruined any interest anyone backstage had in pushing the women as a star attraction, but tbh at least while she was around the secondary girls were getting some shine. When Fox inevitably requests her for Smackdown it’ll either return to last year’s mediocre formula or it’ll get worse.   

:frecklefox:

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Tygress said:

It really is. With only an hour of TV time a week and no PPV’s they’ve built up 3 different women’s feuds in the same time the main roster has done nothing of note.

1 person likes this

It's literally all about the Four Horsewomen + Alexa, really. Nikki's damn lucky she was able to make her partnership with Alexa work, because she'd be in the same place as Dana and Sarah otherwise.

The whole idea of pushing only 5 women out of a division of 29 is only going to serve more harm than good. At least with the other eras, multiple Divas were given a chance to shine:

Trish, Lita, Victoria, Molly, Jazz, Jacqueline, Ivory, Gail, Stacy, Torrie, Sable, Dawn, Nidia for the Golden Era 
Beth, Kelly, Eve, Natalya, Alicia, Maryse, Melina, Michelle, Layla for the MMM Era.

Compare all those names to just Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Alexa and Bayley for this era.

It elevates the division as a whole when more girls are represented, rather than just the main players.

6 people like this

The division is honestly at a low point for me. It's the same women over and over again, with the same storylines, and the same tired ass results. Becky's inability to put over anyone she works with has killed the division more than Ronda did last year. At least Ronda's shit felt like a big deal at times (even if I personally didn't care for it). How is anyone supposed to invest in Becky's feuds and matches when all she does is tear her opponents down on the mic? It would be one thing if any of them actually beat her, but they don't. Also the lack of a strong heel for her to face after Wrestlemania really hurt the division. Lacey wasn't it, Natalya is beyond the point of being stale, and WWE has already dropped the ball with Sasha. It feels like Dolph Ziggler 2.0. 

As for Smackdown, I don't mind Charlotte, but the inability for her to be away from the title picture is ridiculous. And I understand why they have to do it. They're literally built up no one else to take the top heel position on SD outside of her. Same for the top face position.  

As for the tag division, does anything need to be said?

2 people like this

A cancellation.

eveavi.gif.cf7d68081ec78749ab7495826fec5

5 people like this

16 hours ago, Tygress said:

RfeGKdj.gif

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Travis said:

RfeGKdj.gif

A Natalya tea screaming “YOU GUYS LIKE ____” to a dead crowd. 

RfeGKdj.gif

4 people like this

21 hours ago, Mariah. said:

I'm gonna hold out hope Naomi will return to back Sasha, but things are looking BLEAK. Honestly, what happened to the tag titles is so sad. Yes, some of y'all predicted it would get the shaft, but the reason we wanted it was because it was to give overlooked girls a chance elsewhere. But all WWE did was keep overlooking those girl even when they were champion (IIconics) and put them on the face of mediocrity Alexa Bliss and a watered down Nikki Cross. They've also RUINED Asuka, RUINED Kairi. Y'all have Bayley right there without any contenders, why not turn Asuka heel, the fuck? Make Charlotte do something else, like GM or something, idk but we're fucking TIRED.

giphy.webp

Things will probably remain shit until Fall season. Aew will light a fire under their ass(Unless their shows suck) and you KNOW Fox won’t tolerate a bad product generating low ratings :rot:  

2 people like this

i kinda wish Sasha kept her ass home bc they would’ve scrambled without her which might have forced them to build other talent, but she gave them another shortcut so the enabling of poor booking will continue. My ass will stay living in 2017 when everything peaked thx 

RfeGKdj.gif

2 people like this

49 minutes ago, Layout said:

RfeGKdj.gif

Y FNFFJNF :ahh: 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Layout said:

RfeGKdj.gif

She yelled "YOU LIKE THAT, SASHA!?" during their match on Monday and I was thinking "Are you attempting to out-heel Boss Sasha?" :k2:

10 minutes ago, Kegan said:

She yelled "YOU LIKE THAT, SASHA!?" during their match on Monday and I was thinking "Are you attempting to out-heel Boss Sasha?" :k2:

Faces aren't allowed to taunt now? Nattie's been putting her arms up and yelling since AJ Lee, ma'am

Anyway! I love to read y'alls' complaints and then see you post every week about what happened on the show. If you want things to change, the biggest way you individually can even send an iota of a message is not to give them your views. I've watched only the PPV events for the last few months and not in an ethical or legal way. Y'all gotta find better uses for your time on weekday evenings.

RfeGKdj.gif

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Jeigz said:

Faces aren't allowed to taunt now? Nattie's been putting her arms up and yelling since AJ Lee, ma'am

Anyway! I love to read y'alls' complaints and then see you post every week about what happened on the show. If you want things to change, the biggest way you individually can even send an iota of a message is not to give them your views. I've watched only the PPV events for the last few months and not in an ethical or legal way. Y'all gotta find better uses for your time on weekday evenings.

RfeGKdj.gif

bitch the hell you want me to discuss here? your lizzo icon? let the gworls VIEW and gag, just stream it via youtube

RfeGKdj.gif

6 minutes ago, Travis said:

bitch the hell you want me to discuss here? your lizzo icon? let the gworls VIEW and gag, just stream it via youtube

RfeGKdj.gif

looks at the non-wrestling 3/4 of the forum 

eveavi.gif.cf7d68081ec78749ab7495826fec5

2 people like this

I just want Captain Fox backkkk!!! Naomi to be a CONSTANT title contender and people like Dana, Ember, Liv, Zelena, Sarah and Iconics to be used more.

i CANNOT wait for that AEW debut. WWE is in for such a rude awakening. 

1 person likes this