Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rainbow Heart

DC Universe | Harley Quinn | Coming November 29th

8 posts in this topic

Harley_Quinn_Poster.jpg

She’s ready to take on Gotham on her own!

Harley Quinn has finally broken things off once and for all with the Joker and attempts to make it on her own as the criminal Queenpin of Gotham City in this half-hour adult animated action-comedy series. The series features Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and a whole cast of heroes and villains, old and new, from the DC Universe.

Check out this first look at new animated series HARLEY QUINN, coming soon to the DC UNIVERSE digital service.

Outside of the annoying flossing dance, this was a cute trailer.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Twisted Bliss said:

Outside of the annoying flossing dance, this was a cute trailer.

nnn yeah that was the one part of the trailer that made me roll my eyes a bit. I hope when the show actually comes out they don't lean too far in to 'hip with the kids' references since the show for the most part doesn't really seem to be about that (it's not about growing up in to 2010's as a teen where that subject matter would be relevant) so they'll just come off as shoe horned in. But otherwise I'm super perched for what it brings, with Tuca and Bertie dying for our sins there is an opening for female lead adult comedy animation that still needs filling

It looks good but I just hate the casting of Kaley as Harley.

7 minutes ago, Rainbow Heart said:

nnn yeah that was the one part of the trailer that made me roll my eyes a bit. I hope when the show actually comes out they don't lean too far in to 'hip with the kids' references since the show for the most part doesn't really seem to be about that (it's not about growing up in to 2010's as a teen where that subject matter would be relevant) so they'll just come off as shoe horned in. But otherwise I'm super perched for what it brings, with Tuca and Bertie dying for our sins there is an opening for female lead adult comedy animation that still needs filling

I hope it’s very few current trends because they definitely don’t need it. Kaley surprised me cause I was expecting her voice to be a flop, but it works out well. The trailer looks like the show will be entertaining, so I’m excited for the rest. 

The only negative is another damn streaming service though, they are determined for illegal downloading.

tumblr_oo7jedG3001qevcs2o3_250.gif

After being relatively tight lipped about the release date since the show was first announced, it has now been confirmed that the show will begin airing on the 29th of November. The way it was rumoured to be mid October and I was getting worried they were just gonna cancel it silently asdasd
eZvw91u.gif